Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (786274 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jaylap:
Pls anyone who can help with a sample of letter from bank directed to the VO. I need it as guide for my sponsor and my personal account...... Thanks
Just tell your bank you want to use it for visa application and they know what to do. They have the format already so don't bother yourself with that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
NathyBongos:
.thanks so much boss,but would I need to pay another application fee?and do I re apply again
Yes you will pay again but you won't send any academic documents as they already have it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kinfinity007: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
hotcakept2:
Anyone here going to fanshaw college?
yap, September

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by croyance: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am on the waitlist for May already secured my Visa and You?
Kinfinity007:
yap, September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is there anyone applying to any college in Ontario for PGD. Please let's talk..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
makano:
Its now 8 weeks. why this tho, is it that they are getting less applications or they have employed more hands to do the Job cos this is first of its kind for Nigeria.

No they are not hiring more hands. This season is traditionally slow because it's admissions season. Many schools are now only finalizing their admission list for fall 2018. In fact many good schools in Canada only admit in the fall. So in the fall, VOs usually brace up for a floodgate of applications to be opened. The next few months as colleges finalize their lists, TRV applications will not only jump, it will spike so high that many applicants for fall 2018 will be back logged and have to defer to 2019. So apply early so you are not back logged. This is the traditional expectation. But then, this is not a traditional year for Nigeria. There is evidence to show that the recent non academic university staff strike has hampered the submission of transcripts from students from Nigeria. So for Nigeria, this fall will experience a decline in number of applications. So expect processing time in Nigeria for TRV this year to remain low or somewhat low even through the fall. This is my theory so don't go quote me. Best wishes to all applicants and all would be applicants.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Don't use Ontario college platform, like me I got admission to Algonquin just some weeks back which am not processing the visa because of money issue, so if you want to apply connect with Mr. Anthon Garber he is the person in charge of sub-Saharan Africa international, just google on on Algonquin website that he should give you correct application link, if you use Ontario you will pay again, more so there are P. G in Algonquin College, postgraduate is one year or so.
Good luck

Asapant:
So body want to answer me hia.. Wetin i do una nw..

Na clarification I need ooooo. Help me. I've been seeing list if TRV hopefuls in previous threads. For. E.g Mr Man Algonquin college PGD upfront medicine online. Etc. Which checking most colleges site. I can't see any trace of PGD on their sites. What I'm seeing are Ontario college diploma.. Pls guys I want to apply for PGD. I don't understand all these Ontario college diploma or is Ontario college diploma also same thing as PGD.

I really need clarification pls. Kus It surprises how do they get PGD to colleges whereas its Ontario college diploma written on there sites.. Help me ooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by gbemiigbal: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
jnyuwa02:

No they are not hiring more hands. This season is traditionally slow because it's admissions season. Many schools are now only finalizing their admission list for fall 2018. In fact many good schools in Canada only admit in the fall. So in the fall, VOs usually brace up for a floodgate of applications to be opened. The next few months as colleges finalize their lists, TRV applications will not only jump, it will spike so high that many applicants for fall 2018 will be back logged and have to defer to 2019. So apply early so you are not back logged. This is the traditional expectation. But then, this is not a traditional year for Nigeria. There is evidence to show that the recent non academic university staff strike has hampered the submission of transcripts from students from Nigeria. So for Nigeria, this fall will experience a decline in number of applications. So expect processing time in Nigeria for TRV this year to remain low or somewhat low even through the fall. This is my theory so don't go quote me. Best wishes to all applicants and all would be applicants.

Oh how i wish i can apply now!!! A friend got hers withing 20 days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
olugere:
Don't use Ontario college platform, like me I got admission to Algonquin just some weeks back which am not processing the visa because of money issue, so if you want to apply connect with Mr. Anthon Garber he is the person in charge of sub-Saharan Africa international, just google on on Algonquin website that he should give you correct application link, if you use Ontario you will pay again, more so there are P. G in Algonquin College, postgraduate is one year or so.
Good luck

Thanks man. I tried google him on Algonqin site, I couldn't find him.pls help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cuteesthy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Asapant:
So body want to answer me hia.. Wetin i do una nw..

Na clarification I need ooooo. Help me. I've been seeing list if TRV hopefuls in previous threads. For. E.g Mr Man Algonquin college PGD upfront medicine online. Etc. Which checking most colleges site. I can't see any trace of PGD on their sites. What I'm seeing are Ontario college diploma.. Pls guys I want to apply for PGD. I don't understand all these Ontario college diploma or is Ontario college diploma also same thing as PGD.

I really need clarification pls. Kus It surprises how do they get PGD to colleges whereas its Ontario college diploma written on there sites.. Help me ooooo
Well I was as confused as u re before cos I intend going for PGD since I can't go for masters directly, I searched colleges for PGD but what I kept seeing was Ontario college diploma which i assumed dat its like ND here since the requirement is High sch cert nd Ontario college graduate certificate in which the entry requirement is degree nd I assumed DAT its PGD, even some folks here DAT got admission for PGD if u check their courses in the college that dey got admitted u will still see the course under Ontario college graduate certificate so I quess my assumptions re right, I intend to apply for a program in Conestoga but what I don't knw is if one can use DAT Ontario college graduate certificate to apply for masters.Even in some universities DAT I searched for PGD what I saw was Graduate Diploma which I don't knw if its the same as PGD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by valenti12(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
mbambah1:
Gurus in the house!

Please anybody with a solid sample letter on Home Ties... what I mean is a convincing letter that explains home tie to a VO when you don't have a good job or assets and which also explains how best to present your parents and siblings as Ties!

Email to rgne_evets@yahoo.com

Thanks
Hello mbambah1

I don't think you need to write a letter for Home ties. I have been refused twice and none had home tie as a reason for refusal. I didn't submit any asset at all. The gurus have discussed this before, if you have a family(mother, father, siblings/children, wife) just provide their birth certificates at least.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello,

The link you should be applying through is here: https://algonquincollege.force.com/myACint/

Thanks

His mail if this Graham Barber barberg@algonquincollege.com

[quote author=Asapant post=65772582][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Graduate diploma is pgd in Algonquin, applied and admission giving to me, but am not going because of money issue

cuteesthy:
Well I was as confused as u re before cos I intend going for PGD since I can't go for masters directly, I searched colleges for PGD but what I kept seeing was Ontario college diploma which i assumed dat its like ND here since the requirement is High sch cert nd Ontario college graduate certificate in which the entry requirement is degree nd I assumed DAT its PGD, even some folks here DAT got admission for PGD if u check their courses in the college that dey got admitted u will still see the course under Ontario college graduate certificate so I quess my assumptions re right, I intend to apply for a program in Conestoga but what I don't knw is if one can use DAT Ontario college graduate certificate to apply for masters.Even in some universities DAT I searched for PGD what I saw was Graduate Diploma which I don't knw if its the same as PGD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Jaylap: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pls anyone who can help with a sample of letter from bank directed to the VO. I need it as guide for my sponsor and my personal account...... Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Woow.. Wss it Masters or PGD?
gbemiigbal:

Oh how i wish i can apply now!!! A friend got hers withing 20 days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kinfinity007: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
croyance:
I am on the waitlist for May already secured my Visa and You?
congrats to you bro, am still putting my documents together, will be applying soon.
What course were u offered?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
olugere:

Hello,

The link you should be applying through is here: https://algonquincollege.force.com/myACint/

Thanks

His mail if this Graham Barber barberg@algonquincollege.com

Thanks bro. This is what I've been looking for

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks Olugere [quote author=Asapant post=65774878][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
See this .Does the diploma means post graduate diploma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Asapant:
See this .Does the diploma means post graduate diploma

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sanjay01: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please is it compulsory to submit IELTS?
As the husband, do i need to write my wife(sisters and brothers) in family form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
No its not compulsory, as over 80% of peeps got their Visa without submitting it. Buh u can submit it if u personally think it will boost ur Application.
sanjay01:
Please is it compulsory to submit IELTS?
As the husband, do i need to write my wife(sisters and brothers) in family form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bravo02(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
chigrad:
Hello. I applied for study permit twice and was denied in all. I requested for my GCMS note which I'll attach.
I have some concerns based on the reasons given. I read Chemistry for first degree, applied for Masters in Business admin. I have 3years work experience as a Business Development officer.prior to this I worked 1year as a chemist. Pls based on the GCMS note, what does Personal Circumstances and Family composition mean? During the application I applied alone without my spouse.
I will appreciate everyone's response.
Thank you
HA BRO !!! WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CHEMISTRY AND BUSINESS ADMI LET ALONE ADDING YOUR 3 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE JOIN ? THAT IS AUTOMATIC DENIAL ON ITS OWN...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello house, am asking this question the second time. Please what other strong reason apart from having a 2:2 can one use to convince a VO his reason for going for PGD instead of Masters . Please those of u that have gotten ur visas with PGD, ur contribution will be greatly appreciated . Tnks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bravo02:
HA BRO !!! WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CHEMISTRY AND BUSINESS ADMI LET ALONE ADDING YOUR 3 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE JOIN ? THAT IS AUTOMATIC DENIAL ON ITS OWN...

Chemistry to business.. Pls. If I'm the V.O. I'll tear ur documents and throw them into damn trash Looooooooooooool grin grin grin grin That that's apparently a red flag.... While not choose a course that is in line with ur Bsc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by drdamy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
WHEN GOING FOR submission OF APPLICATION , DO I NEED TO GO WITH ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS E.G WAEC AND NYSC CERTIFICATE TOO??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
drdamy:
WHEN GOING FOR submission OF APPLICATION , DO I NEED TO GO WITH ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS E.G WAEC AND NYSC CERTIFICATE TOO??
Nope, photocopies will do.
Please stop typing in CAPS on the thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bros this same question, what school do you have In mind and Intended course?

[quote author=Asapant post=65776228][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chibreezy: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thank you so much Mr frank...please just a quick question sir, the mail I got stated ;Your study permit application has been approved. If you applied via the VAC, a visa will be issued and your passport returned to you. If you applied online or had your passport withdrawn, you will be sent a passport request letter shortly..I did paper route so is my passport ready to b picked up or would I get a mail to dat effect..just to avoid me going dere twice..thanks ur response will b appreciated.
Frankrobbn1:

chibreezy,
Congratulations on your achievement (TRV Approval). I must say that this was the hand work of God. Wow! [b]No personal assets, no employment letter, No SOP, No birth certificates for family members, No academic/career progression, No proof of relationship with sponsor
etc... and still got approved. You're indeed a favoured child and destined to be in Canada.

I'm happy for you chibreezy and a big AMEN to your prayers.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chibreezy: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks Mr iyjuwa
jnyuwa02:

Congrats, there is great virtue in simplicity. Sometimes it seems these VOs like something non traditional and different. When everyone is submitting heaven and earth, then comes along an applicant who is different and submits the bearest minimum and no SOP like everyone is doing, they just approve as to them it's a breathe of fresh air and clear indicator of non desperation. But you never know with these CIC, you can only submit what you have and hope for the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chibreezy: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks sir.
mcobex:
Big congratulations to you, Go and make us proud
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chibreezy: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks Mr mayor
mayorelnino:

cingratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.