Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (795627 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by OpeAcute(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thebushboy:
A P P R O V A L ! ! !
Thebushboy1 applied March 13 Fanshawe College, Paper route, Medical request 28th March, Medicals done on 3rd April. Approval on 17th April, 2018.

See me wey just dey congratulate people some minutes ago.

I appreciate everyone on this thread. God bless you all.

Warm wishes,

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by hoyin123(f): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=Thebushboy post=66792363]A P P R O V A L ! ! !
Thebushboy1 applied March 13 Fanshawe College, Paper route, Medical request 28th March, Medicals done on 3rd April. Approval on 17th April, 2018.

Warm wishes,
Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by doziej84: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
nelronaldo:
Good day house.
Please I sent my transcript for Evaluation few weeks ago when I was applying to a US school. Although that Evaluation isn't done yet, I want to apply for Canada permanent residency. Will I have to pay another Evaluation fee for the Express Entry?

Bros, have you found out if you can use Wes school evaluation for express entry.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JJJV: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
doziej84:

Bros, have you found out if you can use Wes school evaluation for express entry.

Yes you can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wow!!! Congrats boss
Thebushboy:
A P P R O V A L ! ! !

Warm wishes,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is a great news. Three applicants approved concurrently. Congrats boss
philoxy4:

I just wrote cic today,my application was approved and was asked to submit my passport.
I thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olalekank(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Phocusjosh:
This is a great news. Three applicants approved concurrently. Congrats boss
I'm so happy right now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by teepha: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thebushboy:
A P P R O V A L ! ! !

Warm wishes,

Congrats, did you apply yourself or through an agent? I want to start my processing into Fanshawe for Jan.2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Twallace: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bro, why not call them on phone. Most of these schools respond to phone calls better than emails

WANG996:
Please house, i did a wire transfer for my school fees to Conestoga college on 1st of February and due to fall in exchange rate i was 25 dollars short so i did another on 14th of march to meet up the stipulated amount and exceeded it self, wrote to the school and they even requested for form of receipt and I forwarded the telex copy of both transactions to them now they aren’t responding to me emails..Till now, i have not gotten confirmation from them. please anyone with the same problem? please experts, advice me on what to do. am getting frustrated. THANKS....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Twallace: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Congrats..... Go to Canny land and make your country proud

Dorisdili:
Study permit approved!!! God did it!!! Thanks to all those on this forum that helped answer my questions in the time past. To all TRV hopefuls stay positive and hold onto God there is nothing impossible for him to do. Wish u all luck and favour as you apply... By the way please any idea how long it takes to get ur passport back after paying for the courier service to have it delivered to you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Twallace: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is God's hand. Congratulations bro. Go to canny land and make your country proud

Thebushboy:
A P P R O V A L ! ! !

Warm wishes,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dorisdili: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Am a sister oh not brother lol thanks tho
Martswoll:

Congrats brother... shine on
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dorisdili: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thank you
Twallace:
Congrats..... Go to Canny land and make your country proud

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Canadian Study Permit Application Processing Time is now 7 weeks, seems there are more applicants now.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Another PGD applicant with TRV within a Month. Yo all PGD applicabts, do not lose hope, your TRV is soon.. Congrats bro..
Thebushboy:
A P P R O V A L ! ! !

Warm wishes,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JJJV: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Phocusjosh:
Canadian Study Permit Application Processing Time is now 7 weeks, seems there are more applicants now.

What if you applied as at when it was 6 weeks will the new processing time apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dorisdili:
I applied february 11th(online route) did biometrics february 15th.

Documents submitted
1) Birth certificate of myself, siblings and mother
2) Bsc degree
3) Admission letter
4) Sponsor(mother' sister) treasury bill statement of 10million
5) Co-sponsor's (cousin) business account statement, closing balance of 2.5million, inflow and outflow of 34million
6) Sponsors business documents, land documents, employment letter
7) Co-sponsors business document
cool Mother' land documents
9) Marriage certificate of sponsor(aunty) showing relationship with my mum
10) My bank statement showing of 3.1million showing prove of living expenses
11) Reference letter from my bank
12)Notarized sponsor letters from both sponsors
13)Proof of first semester tuition payment
14)All CIC documents including letter of explanation
15) Upfront medicals

This forum was very helpful to me. Thanks y'all.
Once again all the best to all hopefuls. Do ur best and leave the rest to God. Rely solely on God and watch him do it.

Hi,

A big congratulations to you. smiley

Please help clarify, your cosponsors (Cousins) business statement that you submitted was for how many months or years?

I want to have an idea what to also submit.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Goingforward

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by philoxy4: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=jnyuwa02 post=66789890]

Mighty congrats!! Share your profile so prospective applicants in the house can learn!!

Online application..20 Nov'17
Biometrics..21 Nov'17
Medical request..19 Dec'17
Online case enquiry sent around march'18
Sent an email reminder 17 April'18
Got passport request 17 April'18

Documents...
My Employment letter
Dad's local and dorm account statement
Dad's passport data page
Dad's fixed deposit statement
Reference letter from Dad's bank
Dad's pension statement
My pension statement
My savings,current,salary account statement
My co orperative account statement
10,000cad tuition paid upfront
Police certificate
SOP
Bsc certificate
Sponsor letter from Dad
Dad's total fund ~9M
My total fund~700k
Tuition payment made from my account
Waec certificate
Digital passport photo
International passport with Travel history to Porto Novo
Immigration form
Much prayer and Faith grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ratawu: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
J
goingforward:

Hi,

A big congratulations to you. smiley

Please help clarify, your cosponsors (Cousins) business statement that you submitted was for how many months or years?

I want to have an idea what to also submit.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Goingforward

Congratulations
As you have acknowledged how this forum is helpful, you and others who have gotten approval should not abandon this forum. The incoming applicants also need your own ideas too. I know how time demanding studying in Canada may be but just do your best to help others. All other hopefuls shall give our testimonies here by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Darasimiolu(f): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Asapant:
Thanks man..you too much. I hope their plane doesn't make noise cry
Lool.. .not something you cannot cope with plus they serve tea and coffee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
chibertha:
My friend there started filling out the forms but was asked for consent from me. How do I get that across
Is there a particular for to fill, if yes which.
It really will make sense to see that document before continuing with this new application
chibertha,

Ask your friend to send down the consent form while you sign, date and resend it back to your friend over there to complete payment on your behalf.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
seglius:

thanks so much. the school changed the course for me before I applied for the second time, which was biotechnology, but got denied again.
pls what is GCMS note?
pls, can I talk to you verbally. plsssssssssssssssssss

Oh! Sorry for the refusal. You can share your profile so we can know what went wrong on your previous refused application.
GCMS Note - Is a note that gives further clarification on the factual reason to why your application was refused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aghatise: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Finally got admitted- PhD Engineering (Oil & Gas)@ MUN with funding..... thank God for this phase - it will end in praise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by vtoluwalope: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aghatise:
Finally got admitted- PhD Engineering (Oil & Gas)@ MUN with funding..... thank God for this phase - it will end in praise.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Famzyactivity: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aghatise:

congrats bro! hopefully we will meet at Mun !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sogima(f): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
OriEyeLe:
Congratulations bro.....my approval is next....I'm loving this good news today

Congratulations my approval is next
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by hustla(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
KlausMike:

The programme I applied for does not require gmat or gre. It is an accelerated bachelor's in computer science for those with bsc in other fields but want a career change.

What course and school is that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aghatise: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yes bro..... by his grace.

Famzyactivity:

congrats bro! hopefully we will meet at Mun !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aghatise: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thanks..

vtoluwalope:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by HMPD: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello Jnyuwa02,
Can canada check your travel history in Africa Countries?
Thank you
jnyuwa02:

Yes absolutely they do! Every country you have visited they do and see what your history of living or travelling there looks like. The US sharing information booklet I have here says if you applied for visa or lived in the United States, Canada will contact DHS, the Department of Homeland Security. Canada has a bilateral agreement with the United States and query the joint information network automatically and it gives them information about an applicant. And if not satisfied, they manually request an individual’s entire immigration file from the country visited or lived or applied for visa. That is why it is important to answer honestly the questions concerning your immigration history and disclose everything matter of factly. The information you provide about your immigration history is verifiable by Canada from countries they signed bilateral agreement with on third country information sharing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thanks thanks.. So far I'll get to my destination.no qualms. If they offer me tea alone.. I'm okay smiley
Darasimiolu:

Lool.. .not something you cannot cope with plus they serve tea and coffee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chkb: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
AyoPrudence:
Deposit payment made as an international student to confirm your seat to the program you selected should be indicated on the college's website if you take your time to read through. Also, make sure you've been offered admission before doing so.
I pain $2300

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.