Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) (59936 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
In the end its not the edifice that counts,but the spiritual lives of its adherents. The congregation is not the building,but the people. Improve the spiritual lives of these people by teaching repentance and salvation through Gods kingdom. Even if it means doing so in a simple modest building, God will be delighted. Stop following shadows and rejecting substance.

1 Like

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Last time in 9ja, I asked around my neighbourhood where the nearest public library is. Nobody had any idea. I might as well have been speaking Korean language. Also no swimming pool to be seen. No free youth club to engage young people. Nothing.

In a hypocritically religious country, where corruption, money ritual and many other vices still have their HQ, we revel in how big churches and mosques are.

Those religious bodies that build schools, the masses cannot afford them.

Assuming CMS and other missionaries behaved that way, education would never have got anywhere in 9ja. Awo, Zik, Enahoro and many others might have died as peasant farmers.

I pray that God provides more abundantly, I will spend my money providing one or more of those facilities mentioned above for my hood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
And we sit and wonder why we are backward as a people.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by jmao: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
purem:
This country is finished
People are suffering
Someone just gave birth to a animal-human species
The price of garri is going up
Dapchi girls are still missing
And worst of all buhari is still in power

AND RCCG CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BUT TO SHOW OFF HER ACHIEVEMENT
ADEBOYE IS MADT
if you have sance, you wont talk to an elderly man in that manner..
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
jakesbaba:

Tell that to NTA
RCCG can't be flaunting as one of the most riches church in the world and have such poor TV coverage
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ayomideen:

Lol man,there are libraries in Ilorin abegi

Which Library ? undecided

Kwara State Library at post office ?

I have more books in my room than that out dated building

2 Likes

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Fmr Senate President David Mark recently built a multi million dollar *Catholic Church* in his home town... Same town the nearest pipe borne water is 500km away.

Same way 1.5billion was used in building *Ilorin Central mosque*... Same town that has no Library.

What exactly is the function of religion in this world..? �
stop lying just to make a point. their is a library right In the heart of Ilorin, it is located directly opposite CBN at post office.
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
HigherEd:
Rccg chapel

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1297260957084439&id=444807728996437

this isnt a real church building; its jus an artists rendition in 3d
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Fmr Senate President David Mark recently built a multi million dollar *Catholic Church* in his home town... Same town the nearest pipe borne water is 500km away.

Same way 1.5billion was used in building *Ilorin Central mosque*... Same town that has no Library.

Do you know what 500km is like? That's farther than Abuja to Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Abbeyme: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
HigherEd:
Before anyone comes to tell us the usual story of how we should be building industries and not churches..

Pls note that the aim of the church is to further everything related to the church. People who give to church don't give to church to "improve" Nigeria but the Gospel. So pls channel your frustration to your elected govt officials who are responsible for improving Nigeria.

If you want churches to improve Nigeria, then let's hand over the VAT, Pet Tax, CIT, PayE, Wharf etc to rccg or lfc church because the way it looks as though the churches are managing themselves better than how govt is managing our lives.

Just let your conscience remind you that the missionaries that brought Christianity to Nigeria also came with education, welfare, hospitals and aid. All these were other people's money, you know!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
deolu2000:

stop lying just to make a point. their is a library right In the heart of Ilorin, it is located directly opposite CBN at post office.

Yeah I know. I used to ply that library when I was in GSS ilorin.
My beother, I have more books in my house than that shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
purem:
This country is finished

People are suffering

ADEBOYE IS MADT
You have been blinded by hate!
What has Pastor Adeboye got to do with all what you mentioned that you had to insult him?
He's not the reason for your frustration

3 Likes

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

If you had more books in your house and actually read them, you'd be more enlightened
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

stocking up n functionality of the library are issues for another day, my intention was solely to acknowledge d presence of a library, in fact there is another one along that GRA enroute tanke junction, although from the anterior look it may have folded up years back
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Daraph:
Our tithe money sad
cry put
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Moz22: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
wow
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by chijokz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
purem:
This country is finished

People are suffering

ADEBOYE IS MADT
I think you're channeling your frustration to the wrong place. First and foremost, Adeboye is business man who makes money through his RCCG empire, schools, etc. Just like Dangote is a business man through his Dangote empire.. These men are not obligated or elected to solve the problems you mentioned.
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
deolu2000:

stocking up n functionality of the library are issues for another day, my intention was solely to acknowledge d presence of a library, in fact there is another one along that GRA enroute tanke junction, although from the anterior look it may have folded up years back

A library with no Computer, no Internet access and with some old ass books written before the birth of Jesus Christ.. Is that one a library ?
Its just a building you go to chill when you are bored at home.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you had more books in your house and actually read them, you'd be more enlightened

It should be have...

Now you see the difference between your stark ignorance and my typographical error wink
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
It's beautiful but I think we should invest more in people than structures. Besides, the moral degradation in the present day church is worrisome. The church should go back to sound teachings based on biblical standard.

1 Like

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
dbanjj1629:
The Church is matching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail. The identity of the Church is changing from what it use to be in the 90s.
God is no longer in buildings made of stone
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
service inside this place go sweet well a oo
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

1 Like

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
Finally they decided to upgrade... They should work on that dovetv as well. Too boring to watch with the poor picture quality
Your head is correct. Sometimes, I wonder if the GO and other senior pastors do watch that channel at all. Very poor picture quality and signal.

1 Like

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

It should be have...

Now you see the difference between your stark ignorance and my typographical error wink
It's had....Oh and the "read" right there is pronounced red
If you still don't get it, you probably never will!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
I still don't understand how Africans suddenly became more religious than the Whites/Arabs who brought Christianity & Islam to us,to the extent that we are investing so much in building church cathedrals and mosques everywhere, while the Whites/Arabs are investing so much into research, I.T and creating job opportunities. The people who brought these religions to us, do not spend their entire lives in churches/mosques,but live sane lives in sane and organized environments befitting of humans. Africans who copied these religions, spend so much time in places of worships,create so much noise while performing our religious rites but the continent is so backward and undeveloped. We are the ones who know God more and worship him more. Yet,we are the ones living like animals. This is the irony of the black race.

Reading some comments here,actually amazes me. I just finished watching a video on Facebook,where a white man was talking about how the whites are more intelligent than the blacks and most comments here,just validates that statement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
It's had....Oh and the "read" right there is pronounced red
If you still don't get it, you probably never will!

If you had more books and you actually red them...

Lol grin grin
Read that over to primary school pupils and watch how hard they laugh.
You are definitely ignorant of your own ignorance.
I leave u to it sir wink
Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Eagba(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
HigherEd:
Before anyone comes to tell us the usual story of how we should be building industries and not churches..

Pls note that the aim of the church is to further everything related to the church. People who give to church don't give to church to "improve" Nigeria but the Gospel. So pls channel your frustration to your elected govt officials who are responsible for improving Nigeria.

If you want churches to improve Nigeria, then let's hand over the VAT, Pet Tax, CIT, PayE, Wharf etc to rccg or lfc church because the way it looks as though the churches are managing themselves better than how govt is managing our lives.

we should hand over our tax abi. So your pastor can fly private jet and still ask us to contribute for church building? What all these churches are doing is; they make say 100billion naira and give back 5million to charity publicly, n una go come dey praise them saying,"church is well manage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Eagba(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
KAYKANG:
Christians and their lifestyle, churches don become amusement park nowadays. People no longer go to church to pray to GOD again, they go because it gives them d opportunity to showcase themselves. Girls will go to church braless in other to seduce boys, while boys will dress like nigga go church just bcuz of girls. Even some of my christian friends will even come to me to borrow clothes and shoes dat they can wear to churchjust to look attractive. WELL SHA, I'M VERY PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM. Shout-out to all my muslim brothers and sisters, but never imitate d lifestyles of christians(SHITHOLE LIFESTYLES).
una hypocrisy worst

1 Like

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by ifymadu: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Very beautiful and commendable, how I wish people that handle such can be allowed to handle the public sector. Painful when you see public utilities poorly built despite the ridiculous amount wasted on such projects.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
What exactly is the purpose of the church?..... to compete with the world in gathering earthly possessions and vanity? Is this the kind of 'works' Jesus would support?...in the midst of such widespread poverty and suffering? Signs of the times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) by Seyila6450(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
It can only be God.....thank you Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.