Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu (29010 Views)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Buhari To Intervene As APC, Oyegun’s Bickering Worsens / Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shegra58: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Delusional first class citizen.
I can see Tinubu the humiliated first class, what of osibaande the mere commissioner first class citizen VP who happens to be a pastor but has denied Christ for his Muslim boss and Christians are being slaughtered every day without a word from the delusional first class mere commissioner. I have also seen the health minister the first class who his boss treated like trash and elevated his northern subordinate above him. If them born the first class minister well, let him make noise or resign, then, he will learn what first class really is.
I have also seen you shegra the first class, who has 24hrs electricity, pipe borne water, equipped hospitals, good school, paved roads in your First Class region. I have also seen the first class shegra who gets first class treatment at the UK, us, Canada, South Africa..... Embassies.
Delusional headslamming mugus everywhere.
Tufiakwa Headslamming brain disease.
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
shegra58:
leave poem and accept your fate as f**cking third class citizen you're and you'll continue to be for eternity Igbo Don loose form since the time of Ironsi every small thing like this na them go start problem and na them go still run away,Zik run go London,Ojukwu run go take cover for Abidjan,Nnamdi Kanu run go dey sell Suya for Ghana e b like say dem take running swear for Una..u better keep your stinking mouth shut before I go split fire on your head like real Sango from Oyo....Tinubu rule lagos for 8years Ojukwu cannot even won his own polling unit from his own party he founded,see I no won talk o......Afonja doing wonder to Biafra since 1800 grin

fix yourself before hate destroys you Obatala taborunmila de ni.
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

Tinubu may be playing with jail if he plays too rough. If he plays rough and by error Buhari wins the next term, should he contest and Tinubu opposes him, my dear, you'll not like what will happen to him o

what will happen to him?

what has happened to Saraki and Atiku?

You reveal your tribal hatred here. It's not too hard to figure you guys out.

3 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

what will happen to him?

what has happened to Saraki and Atiku?

You reveal your tribal hatred here. It's not too hard to figure you guys out.

thats why you've failed multiple job interviews. you obviously didnt understand the perspective, eranko
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Delusional first class citizen.
I can see Tinubu the humiliated first class, what of osibaande the mere commissioner first class citizen VP who happens to be a pastor but has denied Christ for his Muslim boss and Christians are being slaughtered every day without a word from the delusional first class mere commissioner. I have also seen the health minister the first class who his boss treated like trash and elevated his northern subordinate above him. If them born the first class minister well, let him make noise or resign, then, he will learn what first class really is.
I have also seen you shegra the first class, who has 24hrs electricity, pipe borne water, equipped hospitals, good school, paved roads in your First Class region. I have also seen the first class shegra who gets first class treatment at the UK, us, Canada, South Africa..... Embassies.
Delusional headslamming mugus everywhere.
Tufiakwa Headslamming brain disease.

What is this osu typing? show me anyone from your erosion enclave with their clout....

5 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

thats why you've failed multiple job interviews. you obviously didnt understand the perspective, eranko

Aturu. It will take you ten incarnations to have my intellect.

You probably in high school since I started working.

3 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by emerged01(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tinubu this Tinubu that! Tinubu has been reigning since 1999. He fought OBJ he won. He fought GEJ,he won. Tinubu is not a saint but God is with him and forever He will be with him.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

Aturu. It will take you ten incarnations to have my intellect.

You probably in high school since I started working.

if your intellect is so high and you couldnt understand the oxymoron that belied my comment, then sorry for your self-inflated and induced intellect, R.I.P to high intellect ime
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shegra58: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

fix yourself before hate destroys you Obatala taborunmila de ni.
Both Obatala and orunmila are working hand in hand to destroy who so ever trying to destroy Oduduwa
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

if your intellect is so high and you couldnt understand the oxymoron that belied my comment, then sorry for your self-inflated and induced intellect, R.I.P to high intellect ime

Your level of intelligence is to spew tribal innuendos on any Tinubu related thread just to sooth your 2015 election pain. keep relying on newspaper conjectures to masturbate on. Low lifes like you will never know the inner circles of power. This 'news' is just to keep you happy.

Have a field day my wawa brother.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
shegra58:
Both Obatala and orunmila are working hand in hand to destroy who so ever trying to destroy Oduduwa

Your mates are gathering under the umbrella of Christ that redeemed the world, all of you all are returning back to where God removed you from, to idols and gods of this world. I hope you can embrace what y'all get. According to Hitler and Putin, one political tool that has never failed is tell any group of persons they are under attack from another ethnic group.Such is the case

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
emerged01:
Tinubu this Tinubu that! Tinubu has been reigning since 1999. He fought OBJ he won. He fought GEJ,he won. Tinubu is not a saint but God is with him and forever He will be with him.

Tinubu has been in the corridor of power since the time of the military. He won a senatorial election in 1993.

Let them keep busy on Tinubu matter. The man knows little of their existence.

3 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

Your mates are gathering under the umbrella of Christ that redeemed the world, all of you all are returning back to where God removed you from, to idols and gods of this world. I hope you can embrace what y'all get. According to Hitler and Putin, one political tool that has never failed is tell any group of persons they are under attack from another ethnic group.Such is the case

Hate filled mongrels like you dare talk about God?

Wonder shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

Your level of intelligence is to spew tribal innuendos on any Tinubu related thread just to sooth your 2015 election pain. keep relying on newspaper conjectures to masturbate on. Low lifes like you will never know the inner circles of power. This 'news' is just to keep you happy.

Have a field day my wawa brother.

yeah yeah yeah, big grammar doesn't equate sound reasoning. Go back and check all my comments on this thread and show me one single comment that throws a swipe at Tinubu. Ode, oponu oshi. My uncle who leaves just 30 minutes from me is and has always been his direct P.A. since Mobil, till today, if anyone should be singing his praises i should be one of them.Albeit, not ebven against him. I simply stated facts abour Buhari and how APC is being run and without checking to read through my comments you run like a headless chicken they have come. I'm not even igbo, i didn't post any anti-Tinubu comment. So your pseudo high intellectualism isn't any better than a wasted tampon deekhead

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

Hate filled mongrels like you dare talk about God?

Wonder shall never end.

Foot soliders of an cnient kingdom, show me where i showed hate against yorubas. If ispeak about a parties structure, then it equates to a diatribe abi? Thta's why your life and entire existence is like a used menstrual pad eediot, oponu oshi
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by deomel1o: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
transformed:
As it stands the party is divided...What loyalty do you think Tinubu needed from Oyegun, to do wetin? Aside the former party f Buhari and Oyegun, no other political party in Nigeria have the level of division we have in APC, If care is not taken, PMB will contest for reelection under an APC that look more like a CPC with a lot of non committed office holders. Middle belt gone, SW in limbo, SE/SS never with APC, Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto divided...As it stands if opposition present any candidate that can strike the cord across then APC is a goner...Tinubu knows how much he spent and effort he expended before the APC was founded, seeing his brain child fleecing away I think s seriously getting a better part of his senses...else he would have known that sometimes big investments do go to waste...Tinubu have got nothing to gain from APC chairmanship, nothing
truth

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

yeah yeah yeah, big grammar doesn't equate sound reasoning. Go back and check all my comments on this thread and show me one single comment that throws a swipe at Tinubu. Ode, oponu oshi. My uncle who leaves just 30 minutes from me is and has always been his direct P.A. since Mobil, till today, if anyone should be singing his praises i should be one of them.Albeit, not ebven against him. I simply stated facts abour Buhari and how APC is being run and without checking to read through my comments you run like a headless chicken they have come. I'm not even igbo, i didn't post any anti-Tinubu comment. So your pseudo high intellectualism isn't any better than a wasted tampon deekhead

You are not smart. Tell me what is going to happen to Tinubu vis a vis Saraki and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
ishanipepeye is this you TimeMod3? grin
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

You are not smart. Tell me what is going to happen to Tinubu vis a vis Saraki and Atiku.

And i'm smart all of a sudden if i say Tinubu comes out on top? The same way people become corrupt-free the moment they join APC like Musiliu Obanikoro. Biko Gawagi.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
transformed:
As it stands the party is divided...What loyalty do you think Tinubu needed from Oyegun, to do wetin? Aside the former party f Buhari and Oyegun, no other political party in Nigeria have the level of division we have in APC, If care is not taken, PMB will contest for reelection under an APC that look more like a CPC with a lot of non committed office holders. Middle belt gone, SW in limbo, SE/SS never with APC, Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto divided...As it stands if opposition present any candidate that can strike the cord across then APC is a goner...Tinubu knows how much he spent and effort he expended before the APC was founded, seeing his brain child fleecing away I think s seriously getting a better part of his senses...else he would have known that sometimes big investments do go to waste...Tinubu have got nothing to gain from APC chairmanship, nothing

Checkmate, allow me add Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa, Zamfara all up for splits.

APC is beyond Tinubu, it needs Elijah the Tishbite in its current form
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by kanosalami: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Tinubu is a big fuuul. Has he asked himself the following questions?

1. Why does he want to remove Oyegun?

Answer: Oyegun is not loyal to him.

OK. But is Oyegun not loyal to Buhari? Does he expect Buhari to remove a man loyal to him and bring the one loyal to Tinubu?

2. What does he think he is doing by pushing for Oyegun's removal?

Answer: He is indirectly fighting Buhari while pretending to love and support him. If he removes Oyegun, it means he wants to hijack the party from Buhari and it further goes to mean that he intends to fight Buhari using the party.

3. Does Buhari know all these?

Answer: He knows. That's why he created the reconciliation office for Tinubu, so that he too can be busy and feel important and leave Oyegun alone. Right now Buhari is watching the mad man dance naked and slowly waiting g to crush him.

Tinubu is intelligent by half.

I said this some days ago but Tinubu and his south waist dolts will not learn. APC will only ratify the extension at the next meeting, further humiliating him.

The average politician from the north knows how to play the game. They decided to fool Tinubu with the idea of reconciliation knowing fully well that he [Tinubu]will not bring back the desperate needed peace within the party, but will rather cut his wings and set confusion within his camp. By doing so making the party look more united and leaving tinubu as the headless chicken with no where to go to

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

And i'm smart all of a sudden if i say Tinubu comes out on top? The same way people become corrupt-free the moment they join APC like Musiliu Obanikoro. Biko Gawagi.

I am not in for a long epistle on a concocted news to make people feel happy. However, I'll try to give you some points.

Tinubu is not a saint when it's comes to corruption, but the man is above any Nigerian average politician because of his penchant for good governance and progressive ideas. If you hate Tinubu and happy for his perceived sidelining and at the same time blame him for foistering buhari on the nation, then you are confused.

APC is in disarray today because of the minimal input of Tinubu in government. The few progress recorded in the area of tax and income generation are by his men in power.

Buhari lost it when he was indifferent to the leadership selection in the national assembly. If Tinubu's men have been elected, today we won't have a legislature that is an opposition to the executive even though they are from the same party. Now we struggle to pass budget and confirm appointees in govt. How can there be any progress when the two arms are flexing their muscles. Today the masses suffer.

you guys were happy when Oyegun was having his way in Kogi, but you are hurling insults on Bello today forgetting you supported him against Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

who are the y'all? you semi illiterate won't cease to amaze me. na all Yoruba belong to APC, just because tinubu aligned with CPC to makes APC doesn't mean all Yoruba voted for buhari. I think u people should get over 2015 and move on

east is aligning with north in 2019 for president, tell me what's a crime in Democratic alignment?
It is not aligning with the north that is the problem. Buharis as a candidate supported by Tinubu was the problem. I am not surprised at the downturn of the economy. Only a liar will say they expected Buhari to do better.
Secondly, Tinubu stood up against gej, a fellow southerner. Nigeria's politics as at today is stand with your own. I read people saying Tinubu fought obj and gej to standstill. I just laugh. We do not seem to understand that these ex presidents were southerners and were to some extent civil, that was why he looked like Tinubu won.
See,if you like bring Donald Duke or the best southerner who you, I, and every Nigerian knows will put Nigeria on the right path, a northern will never vote them against Buhari. They will rather stick with Buhari even of they will eat sand. That is Nigeria politics. STICK WITH YOUR OWN.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
anjowaka510:

It will not be a surprise to me if he dethroned d said PMB cos, I know him as a master strategist he has just used one out of ten he had
Keep up with the self deciet. Tinubu dethrone who? Buhari? Lol. You are not even sure Tinubu will still own Lagos at the end of this fight.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by ernieboy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tosin17:
Buhari is a clueless politician, you appointed someone who is already aggrieved to head a re conciliatory committee which is a strategy to use and dump him again, but you are already showing him what you will do to him after the assignment even before the reconciliation starts. What is there to allow Oyegun go in order to deceive Asiwaju that he has your support. Oyegun's exit as chairman will not affect you but Tinubu's exit will spell doom not only for Buhari but also for APC. Tinubu is the only hope he has, for Northern votes will surely be split. I believe in the sagacity of Jagaban anyway. Once beaten twice shy.
dats because tinubu might use the opportunity to plant his loyalists in the nwc of the party thereby firmly taking control of the party structure, his motive was apparent during his first netting with the party chairman and nwc members.
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

I am not in for a long epistle on a concocted news to make people feel happy. However, I'll try to give you some points.

Tinubu is not a saint when it's comes to corruption, but the man is above any Nigerian average politician because of his penchant for good governance and progressive ideas. If you hate Tinubu and happy for his perceived sidelining and at the same time blame him for foistering buhari on the nation, then you are confused.

APC is in disarray today because of the minimal input of Tinubu in government. The few progress recorded in the area of tax and income generation are by his men in power.

Buhari lost it when he was indifferent to the leadership selection in the national assembly. If Tinubu's men have been elected, today we won't have a legislature that is an opposition to the executive even though they are from the same party. Now we struggle to pass budget and confirm appointees in govt. How can there be any progress when the two arms are flexing their muscles. Today the masses suffer.

you guys were happy when Oyegun was having his way in Kogi, but you are hurling insults on Bello today forgetting you supported him against Tinubu.

I am not in for a long epistle Mental Laxity

Story, i have no interest in Tinubu, PDP, APC, this administration, Saraki, all of you i have no time for
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

Chineke babe, you no get chill o grin
Truly,its so annoying that a young Nigerian will call any other Nigerian 2nd class or whatever. We don't even have class system in Nigeria. Using tribes to classify Nigerians is what brought us and kept us where we are and the young educated and enlightened Nigerian should know better.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

well educate me on how to break the electronic voting system ( other systematic forms of rigging exists )
Wait till 2019,they will teach you.
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Truly,its so annoying that a young Nigerian will call any other Nigerian 2nd class or whatever. We don't even have class system in Nigeria. Using tribes to classify Nigerians is what brought us and kept us where we are and the young educated and enlightened Nigerian should know better.

Tinubu's system of using hate to gain power is the cause, this is what people hail as maestro, common sense don die tey tey my sister
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by engrsyer(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who wan try Benin people? Even Yoruba dey learn where dem dey
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by tyup(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
How?
You will soon learn.
It's not hard for fulaniis to kill in broad daylight ,it was not hard for the Igp to say he wants to disarm all Nigerians and you think it will be hard for Buhari to win 2019?
Benzion,wake up from that sleep.Our only saving grace to remove Buhari is Trump and May, that is if they are interested.
Buhari is your president 2019.

Lol joker so your among those who believe trump or may could or may remove buhari? lol keep whyning

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by anjowaka510(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=shallysgirl post=65718197]Keep up with the self deciet. Tinubu dethrone who? Buhari? Lol. You are not even sure Tinubu will still own Lagos at the end of this fight. [/quote
I respect ur opinion but, let wait n see as thing unfold .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million / The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.