Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) (27219 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: I Have No Regret For Ken Saro Wiwa Killing / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2018
Nollywood actor and lawyer, Kenneth Okonkwo paid a courtesy visit to former Senate President, Senator Ken Nnamani at his office on Thursday. The veteran actor recently declared his intention to run for Enugu State governorship election under the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC ahead of the 2019 election.

Posting photos from the visit, he said the senator vowed to install an APC-led Government in Enugu State come 2019.

"It can only be God. I was with Distinguished Former Senate President, Senator Ken Nnamani, who is like a Father to me today in his office. He congratulated me on my courage to come out for the gubernatorial race and told me that he is proud of me as a son. He prayed for me and vowed to install an APC-Led Government in Enugu State come 2019. To God be the glory for His favor". he wrote.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/kenneth-okonkwo-meets-with-former-senate-president-ken-nnamani.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

Having did that I thought it's a taboo to kneel down for elders in the land of the rising sun

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2018
This one that could not manage his marriage wants to rule Enugu of all states?

Ala di na iche na iche. undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

Having did that I thought it's a taboo to kneel down for elders in the land of the rising sun

Face your sunset zone and leave the sunrise area alone for us.

You just found your voice after being muted by Audu Ogbeh's bursted lies.

72 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
ken feeling like a Godfather grin APC hasn't installed a governor in Anambra its Enugu you want to install one.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Trying to build his political career, he think Nigeria politics is a movie, he is plain dumb, like his lips

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by devindevin2000: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
[s]Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

Having did that I thought it's a taboo to kneel down for elders in the land of the rising sun[/s]

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Achuwa1(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Nigerian political terrain is not the same as nollywood,
Let him go & ask Yul Edochie how far because u need to carry bag for political for years before u can step into the erena just like Desmond Elliot

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Impecca(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2018
Ken Nnamani is a casted politician.. He is of no relevance to the polity of Enugu State. I lost my respect for way back the time, he had issues with an ordinary Deputy Governor, which lead to the impeachment of the deputy governor simply because the young man has senatorial ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nutase: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2018
I'm as disappointed with Kenneth Okonkwo as I was with Andy Okeke when he killed Merit.

He has started on a wrong page.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

It is not a taboo to kneel or bow, however, it is not the culture.

Some Igbos such as Kenneth Okonkwo have learnt this 'kneeling and bowing' from Yorubas

Either way, anyone going with APC in Igbo land is just wasting their time. That party has been blacklisted

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

It is not a taboo to kneel or bow, however, it is not the culture.

Some Igbos such as Kenneth Okonkwo have learnt this 'kneeling and bowing' from Yorubas

Either way, anyone going with APC in Igbo land is just wasting their time. That party has been blacklisted

Stop deceiving your self old man

Is PDP a culture over there ?

Is it an Igbo party ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by SundayOmeje(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Kenneth, so they want to use you to fight your own brother Ugwuanyi in the same zone, heard Peace mass transit too is coming out from same Nsukka, we are waiting, know it that Ifeanyi must complete his second tenure in Enugu state
CastedDude:
Nollywood actor and lawyer, Kenneth Okonkwo paid a courtesy visit to former Senate President, Senator Ken Nnamani at his office on Thursday. The veteran actor recently declared his intention to run for Enugu State governorship election under the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC ahead of the 2019 election.

Posting photos from the visit, he said the senator vowed to install an APC-led Government in Enugu State come 2019.

"It can only be God. I was with Distinguished Former Senate President, Senator Ken Nnamani, who is like a Father to me today in his office. He congratulated me on my courage to come out for the gubernatorial race and told me that he is proud of me as a son. He prayed for me and vowed to install an APC-Led Government in Enugu State come 2019. To God be the glory for His favor". he wrote.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/kenneth-okonkwo-meets-with-former-senate-president-ken-nnamani.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2018
He must be suffering from CEREBROSPINAL LATERALITIS.

He thinks it's about " MY PRINCE"

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Charisdesigns: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Bloggers tho
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
I like the shape of his head. So flat grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by DeviIhimself: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

[/s]
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
do you know that Buhari is a certified criminal terrorist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
This man is funny. Acting money no do u again. Abi na new movie una dey shoot?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

Its been long you're gone I taught when you return back you might come back with some sense but its a pity right now its worse.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked

Both men do not only share the same first name, they also do not have a political future in Enugu State.
Ken's political clout is gone.
The days of 'Onwa n'etili ora' are sadly over.

"Andy" has shown he has nothing to offer if he has already started out his political career kneeling for godfathers.

He should know that Enugu indigenes are not swayed by his celebrity status neither will they be gullible to make the same mistake Bishop Mike Okonkwo made with him.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Ken the charlatan, go and be president of nollywood first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Many Igbos argue that no nwafor ever bows or kneels to another mortal. Well we are observing.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
luvinhubby:
This one that could not manage his marriage wants to rule Enugu of all states?

Ala di na iche na iche. undecided
you sound like one with a poor heart!. What has marital issues got to do with competence.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Achuwa1:
Nigerian political terrain is not the same as nollywood,
Let him go & ask Yul Edochie how far because u need to carry bag for political for years before u can step into the erena just like Desmond Elliot

He seems to be more serious than Yul Edochie.

You can't compare Anambra with Enugu. Anambra has too many heavy weight politicians, making it difficult for a new comer to gain ground
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2018
This man is a joker

He can't be governor of Enugu state

if he like make him lick ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Please mods ban sarrki again angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Cunnilingus(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2018
SundayOmeje:
Kenneth, so they want to use you to fight your own brother Ugwuanyi in the same zone, heard Peace mass transit too is coming out from same Nsukka, we are waiting, know it that Ifeanyi must complete his second tenure in Enugu state
Ifeanyi ruined the Enugu Chime built. Let him go home and sleep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.