Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) (27233 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: I Have No Regret For Ken Saro Wiwa Killing / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Nnamani I know

Who is Kenneth?

Make e face front.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Klington: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
apc is cursed.

Anything they touch is doomed for eva.

Mr actor,daaris misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

Having did that I thought it's a taboo to kneel down for elders in the land of the rising sun
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
HE WILL INSTALL AN APC GOVERNMENT IN ENUGU...sorry mr kenneth there's no vacancy in enugu government house till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by justy15: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018
I lost confidence in him when he lied on channels TV that the present governor did not construct a single road in nsuka only for me to discover that even the road leading to he( Kenneth house ) is tied by the same governor. What people fail to understand is that lie n propaganda to some extent can attract you sympathy n help you step in position of trust but can't sustain you there. He is better off an actor than come on TV to read APC scripts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by asobo: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great

Having did that I thought it's a taboo to kneel down for elders in the land of the rising sun
You will always resurface when post like this appear but always hiding when issues concerning the ills of governance comes.#CONTINUETOHIDEYOURFACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by kingjoe(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2018
op I am giving you five minutes to change that misleading headline.even some people commenting.cant you see he was praying for him.kenneth was kneeling for God not nnamani.smh
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Glory Halleluya I love this God a lot. I guess Kenneth Okonkwo is also an Afonja?

If it's a Yoruba that did this or an Edo man that did this my people will rain hell of abuse on them but now Kenneth Okonkwo doing the kneeling licking a s s.

My point is stop tribal insult no tribe knows it all or do it all free your brain from tribal hate. God bless.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2018
nwanwaoge:
you sound like one with a poor heart!. What has marital issues got to do with competence.

Go read scriptures, when a man wants to lead men, he first starts with a good home and responsible children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by jaytime(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2018
People can make news out of anything these days. I see a man who knelt down during prayers.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2018
Dis man is a zoo,we dont need a zoo man to govern our state tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2018
bonechamberlain:
ken feeling like a Godfather grin APC hasn't installed a governor in Anambra its Enugu you want to install one.
what are you writing. Sir? The chances of APC installing governor in Enugu is higher than Anambra.....not even an inche! Anambra and Lagos practice the same sysstem of politics,they practice "Traditional politics".

Go to Lagos and shout PDPeeeeeee!
Response is 30% but APC response will be 60% (because of Tinubu)

Go to Anambra and shout APCiiiiiiiiiii
Response will be 10%
But shout APGAaaaaaa
Response will be 80% (because of Ojukwu)

The rest state especially eastern states. Practice what. I call "Prostitutional kind of politics". Just give me what I want and take what you want.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nightshift(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Both men do not only share the same first name, they also do not have a political future in Enugu State.
Ken's political clout is gone.
The days of 'Onwa n'etili ora' are sadly over.

"Andy" has shown he has nothing to offer if he has already started out his political career kneeling for godfathers.

He should know that Enugu indigenes are not swayed by his celebrity status neither will they be gullible to make the same mistake Bishop Mike Okonkwo made with him.
Nwa Izuogu na Ihemeghi onye, anyi aga agakwa Ikeji n'aho aa? Okanu mee, ekene kene ani, kene ihe di ani nime! 042 Asokwa Sojaa!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by apprentist(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2018
You no sabi ly down? E Neva start
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by mastar111: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why is Ken's shoes so long?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by aspirebig: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmmmm Enugu....

That fine city in the east...is ok.

I dont know why most south east governors are performing low...

They need to up their game....biko nuu.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nightshift(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
My take on this: Gburugburu just started to open Enugu state's rural areas with some new asphalt roads. I would like him to continue his good works by getting another 4 year mandate from Ndi Enugu.

Apart from the maintenance of the existing roads in Enugu municipality, i would like him to build a new flyover at Abakpa junction. Enugu state should not wait for federal government on that. The city is growing and so should the city's infrastructure. I like the job he did at New market end of the expressway exit.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Useless guy.
APC winning enugu?
Pigs will fly before it happens

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by stanuplane(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
he would ave won, but he spoiled everything with the statement, "He prayed for me and vowed to install an APC-Led Government in Enugu State come 2019". South Easterners already hate APC and he is adding salt to injury by mentioning the words VOW and INSTALL.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by Nightshift(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
mastar111:
Why is Ken's shoes so long?
Do you want him to put on Mauri or Maseratti shoes?

Ex governor Okwesilieze Nwodo had dozens of Bally shoes then, but he was a miserable governor.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by chigoziem10(f): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Joke of the century!
Drama king, do you think this is Nollywood? You are not qualified to be even a town crier in your village, wondering the kind of weed you're using that is getting you so high. And to think you want to be a governor under APC is way too ridiculous!
If you like, kneel for buba, you won't win that election. So you better do something useful with your time & money!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by chigoziem10(f): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cunnilingus:
Ifeanyi ruined the Enugu Chime built. Let him go home and sleep
What did Chime build exactly & how did he build it?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by davidque007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
He was rehearsing how to kiss ass rĂ´le

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by deomel1o: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
It is easy for a dog to win elections than for apc to win alaigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
crackhouse:
This man is funny. Acting money no do u again. Abi na new movie una dey shoot?

I don't think nobody from whatever profession should be discriminated against. If a professor, former banker, doctor come out for a political position, i dont think such comments will come up. He is a Nigerian.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by dignitate: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=65712658]Nnamani is a great guy

Kenneth okonkwo is great[s][/s]

[s]Having did that I thought it's a taboo to kneel down for elders in the land of the rising sun
[/quote[/s]]
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by frank41(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Finally politics has to nolly wood movies....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by frank41(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Finally politics has turned to nolly wood movies....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Both men do not only share the same first name, they also do not have a political future in Enugu State.
Ken's political clout is gone.
The days of 'Onwa n'etili ora' are sadly over.

"Andy" has shown he has nothing to offer if he has already started out his political career kneeling for godfathers.

He should know that Enugu indigenes are not swayed by his celebrity status neither will they be gullible to make the same mistake Bishop Mike Okonkwo made with him.
lol you clearly don't understand enugu state polictics if you say ken nnamani is no longer relevant lol
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Install as an installation of electricity? NO,they do not carry political weight as it sound.Ebano political dynasty has been banished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) / Governors Violating Interstate Travel Ban / Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.