Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me (29339 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Reyjavik: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Good day nairalanders

Please I met an honest and religious girl, lately.
We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

After that week, her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.

I really miss this girl so much, she doesn't even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she has forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.
I really want this girl. I can’t even get my self since then.

I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Michelle55: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2021
How old are you please?
Because if at this stage of your life the only problem you have is women and the kpomo between their thighs, my brother you're a goner.

The time and energy you should have invested in something lucrative and worthy you spent it worrying over a lady, then your problem is like a bicycle..

Don't you know that same compound relationship is always complicated?
My friend will you go into importation of babes if na so woman hungry you reach.

Meanwhile, the best you can do is bone am too and face your front. Imagine religion causing yeye issues between you too when the relationship never even start, all I can deduce here is you both are still kids in the world of dating.

289 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by chinchonglee(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2021
I dnt understand ur post!
Why not make use of punctuations properly
What made her hate you?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by richmond500: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders
We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.
After that week her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.
I really miss this girl so much, she don’t even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she have forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.
I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.
At first I thought it was a mistake but seems u don't know when to use the word "has"

BTW, no go kill urself on top woman matter, girl weh no like u, no go like u, make u respect urself jare

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by donbachi(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Ok..maybe u are expecting an ex cake.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Kriss216: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Who told this one there's an honest girl in Nigeria

You attain greatness and peace of mind the day you realized there's nothing like "honest girl" in Nigeria.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Xenry: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021
She wasn't your girlfriend, so she is not your ex.

238 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by minenhleaudre(f): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2021
May be you should use perfume with better fragrance... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Kriss216: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2021
minenhleaudre:
May be you should use perfume with better fragrance... grin grin
For a smelly kpekus?

Irony of life.

38 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Xenry:
She wasn't ur girlfriend, so she isn't your ex.
this one is harder than further maths ooo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2021
How did you fast forward the whole thing to relationship in the first place?

And what guy collect movies from women when you should have been the movies producer? grin

You fvcked up

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Reex12(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders
After that week her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.
I really miss this girl so much, she don’t even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she have forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.
NEWS FLASH BRO

AM FVCKING HER..YES YOU HEARD RIGHT, AM FVCKING HER HONEST AND RELIGIOUS PUSSYHOLE WHILE YOUR DYING FOR HER ATTENTION, SHES A REAL TIGRESS

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Twelfthman: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2021
It is normal for people to hate. Don't just let it get to you. Btw you need to grow up and leave relationships for now.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by JONSYN7154: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2021
What do you expect. Don't you know that the opposite of LOVE is HATRED?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Telegram234(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2021
Xenry:

24 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Quality20(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2021
ds not a girlfriend, she is ur neighbour,pls respect that

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by The5DME(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2021
God punish you OP.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Xenry:

That’s tough bro, why you have to do him like that.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Xenry: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2021
ninetiethcrown7:

That’s tough bro, why you have to do him like that.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2021

Slow down breathe slowly
 Now listen to yaself
 Are you making sense at all⚫

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by kalu61(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2021
For your mind now, you have Ex. grin

You go to her place to gist and collect MOVIES. Now you want the collect P*ssies.
My friend will you go find the square root of your life and leave that innocent girl alone.

If you bi man, do this if you want to get her. Bring in girl(s); beautiful one to your apartment and f**k her. She will get jealous and want your attention.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Kondomatic(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Nairaland males and their endless relationship problems, SMH

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by LadyTiannah2: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2021
She knows you're looking for sex na. You stay in the same compound, yet you asked if you could sleep over. Who does that

Today's my birthday by the way. Wish me well smiley

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Uyi168: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders
After that week her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.
Take this.
500mg tds x1/12..
U go Dey alright.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by inumidun2010(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2021
This Guy needs to just WAKAJEJE as if say nothing happened... Na she go dey surprised.... Na the same method I used that Ignorant years Wey make my first love still come mark register..

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by CheedyJ(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2021
One of the dumbest post I’ve read this year ....

14 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Yelkakoo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by bigdammyj: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Noted
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by merits(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Jeromejnr(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
May God bless her with a godly husband.

Kudos to her.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" / My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.