Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. (3919 Views)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! / What Your Mum Didn't Tell You About Sex(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Well, everyday is Mother's / Mothering day to me... But to the few minds I've met albeit virtually on this forum who are Mothers or potential Mothers... I wish you good luck and I wish you happiness. You've all through your contributions, arguments, confrontations and bloodshed made life as I know it better understood. Most importantly, it has been fun. Just using this opportunity to let you know I appreciate.

XhosaNostra

MrsPhyno

MissWrite

Monalisa185

Estharfabian

Lionessza

AuroraB... I can't remember everybody lol. All the same, it has been nice!

Awwww, baby kiss
Thank you. We also give thanks to the woman that gave life to such a lovely man like yourself, Benjamin Button tongue

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Opentokwowledge: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, baby kiss
Thank you. We also give thanks to the woman that gave life to such a lovely man like yourself, Benjamin Button tongue
Lol. Thank you for thanking me. May the universe continue to look upon you with mercy and abundance.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. Thank you for thanking me. May the universe continue to look upon you with mercy and abundance.

I receive, amen tongue
The same to you & your descendants.

It's starting to sound lame so I'll stop right there lol.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Divay22(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, He didn't take more than 7 seconds to create you guys.

I don't think she will pick my call.
Hmmmm
Why?
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Opentokwowledge: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I receive, amen tongue
The same to you & your descendants.

It's starting to sound lame so I'll stop right there lol.
Our(maybe My) progenitors will not like to hear that prayer lines 'sound lame' cheesy What culture of theirs are we passing on undiluted to the next generation btw, have you ever asked yourself this? tongue
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmmm Why?
I refuse to visit her last week and I didn't call to apologies.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Our(maybe My) progenitors will not like to hear that prayer lines 'sound lame' cheesy What culture of theirs are we passing on undiluted to the next generation btw, have you ever asked yourself this? tongue

LMAO. No comment.

Btw, what's the meaning of "mudukwadukwa" & "fe lo mi"? Hope the spelling is correct. There's this advert on the BBN channel of a very talkative Yoruba mother. Do Yoruba mothers really do that, shower you guys with praises like "May your enemies never defeat you" etc?
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by AuroraB(f): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Well, everyday is Mother's / Mothering day to me... But to the few minds I've met albeit virtually on this forum who are Mothers or potential Mothers... I wish you good luck and I wish you happiness. You've all through your contributions, arguments, confrontations and bloodshed made life as I know it better understood. Most importantly, it has been fun. Just using this opportunity to let you know I appreciate.

XhosaNostra

MrsPhyno

MissWrite

Monalisa185

Estharfabian

Lionessza

Thanks so very much smiley
I appreciate. Really do.
God bless your Momma kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Divay22(f): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
I refuse to visit her last week and I didn't call to apologies.
Oh... You need to be spank then

Just try and call.
Send an apology msg before you place a call..
She'll pick.... Mum can't be angry for long.

Goan do it now o.. Now now now
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by MissWrite(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

Xhosa.Nostra

Mrs.Phyno

Miss.Write

Monalisa.185

Esthar.fabian

Lioness.za

Aurora?B.... I can't remember everybody lol. All the same, it has been nice!

Wow.... cheesy....thank you so much, sweetie. kiss kiss kiss

A Happy (Mothering) Sunday to you as well; stay blessed.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
Divay22:

Oh... You need to be spank then

Just try and call.
Send an apology msg before you place a call..
She'll pick.... Mum can't be angry for long.

Goan do it now o.. Now now now
Lol, I will do just that. Many thanks beautiful. cool
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, it is celebrated as mother's day in the united kingdom, not globally
oh ok its a UK holiday..lol
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Splinz:

Hehe... Lefu, me I don see dem finish o.
bro dose ones go be endtime feministscheesy
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
oh ok its a UK holiday..lol
I didn't really know that before today though. I just googled it

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobodys(f): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:
What a nonsense thread. Mother this,mother that. How about the fathers? Rubbish

Silly feminist wannabees
and what stopped u from creating a thread to celebrate FATHERS.....

Immature wannabes...

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nobodys:
and what stopped u from creating a thread to celebrate FATHERS.....

Immature wannabes...

We are not weak. We don't need to celebrate ourselves and create a day in the process. Women will always remain bottom feeders. Fvck your feminism

Let me know whenever you feel Hot and have the need for a good Fvck
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Opentokwowledge: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. No comment.

Btw, what's the meaning of "mudukwadukwa" & "fe lo mi"? Hope the spelling is correct. There's this advert on the BBN channel of a very talkative Yoruba mother. Do Yoruba mothers really do that, shower you guys with praises like "May your enemies never defeat you" etc?
I don't know the meaning of those. Maybe I would if the spelling were correct or if I were following the show... And Yes, Yoruba mothers do that grin cool. Yorubas believe the voice of the mother is the voice of the gods and whatever she says into your life MUST come to pass. The relationship between child and mother is deified and there is a common saying that can be translated as "there is no god like mother" to affirm that notion in passing...

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Opentokwowledge: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin You're welcome!
AuroraB:
I appreciate. Really do.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobodys(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

We are not weak. We don't need to celebrate ourselves and create a day in the process. Women will always remain bottom feeders. Fvck your feminism

Let me know whenever you feel Hot and have the need for a good Fvck
keep contradicting urself....

Only when ur done Fvxking urself.....
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nobodys:

I detest Nigerian women with all my heart but I make an exception for you. You will look nice on my bed
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I don't know the meaning of those. Maybe I would if the spelling were correct or if I were following the show... And Yes, Yoruba mothers do that grin cool. Yorubas believe the voice of the mother is the voice of the gods and whatever she says into your life MUST come to pass. The relationship between child and mother is deified and there is a common saying that can be translated as "there is no god like mother" to affirm that notion in passing...

Wow, that is interesting lol. You have your own cheerleaders tongue
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nobodys:

see as FVCKWOMEN jus mellow now now with ucheesy. After going through your DP just now i understood why he mellowed down.power of a woman shacheesycheesy.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Opentokwowledge: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wow, that is interesting lol. You have your own cheerleaders tongue
Lol. That's how we roll

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Opentokwowledge: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
AuroraB:
I appreciate. Really do.
Lol. Yours too
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobodys(f): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
see as FVCKWOMEN jus mellow now now with ucheesy. After going through your DP just now i understood why he mellowed down.power of a woman shacheesycheesy.
lolz..lefilefu....u haf come again....abeg forget dat guy.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by jakandeola(m): 3:21am On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Are you minding her, that's what we see these days from them on Nland, they are indirectly celebrating their menstrual cycle but will tag it mother's day, that's why they celebrate it every month.....They think we don't know cheesy

The claimed wannabe feminist that created the thread want us to know and celebrate her menstrual- mother's day with her, that's why she praised men in her thread's content so as to asslick us and get our likes.

Who no know, nogo know cheesy grin
in ur life never eva talk bad of amarabe again or word i will tell u u will regret ur existent
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Lionessza(f): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

XhosaNostra

MrsPhyno

MissWrite

Monalisa185

Estharfabian

Lionessza

Thanks , babe.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by donstan18: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2018
jakandeola:
in ur life never eva talk bad of amarabe again or word i will tell u u will regret ur existent

Tell that to the oldest man in your existence

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Splinz:

Maky, what don't you cannot understanding here? Oya, leme help you explanation it.

Ahem!

You see, we have types and forms of feminism: 1. The fire & brimstone brigade (very frustrated set. You'll see them on social media firing missiles left, right and center) 2. The men bashers (pepper dem gang) 3. The sobriety (these ones preaches their own like sey na gospel).

So with this breakdown, you fit know where Op dey her own.
Lol.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Tell that to the oldest man in your existence

Don't mind that guy. Asslickers everywhere
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. by Dnockeror333(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Advise To Guys / Video: Sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.