Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Trips U Guys More In A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2780 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Gollum(f): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
you guys that make a list . . . . . . . boobs, ass and bla bla are usually an eye sore
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by nasnas(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2007
Osereka! wot if d inside is irritatin, wetin u go do? Anyway i care 4 a pretty and neat lady.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by iykstein(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
i like my woman simple,
slim built with the rite curves,( no excess lugages ), btw 5ft 6 and 6ft. most importantly good character and intelligent. she can come in any colour(?)
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by omaaaf(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
sincerity
shape
assets
brains
beauty
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by cherish(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2007
her shape
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by MILITIA(f): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
What about lots of "bush"?! grin You guys no like that one?
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by sillyboy(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2007
1. Intelligence
2. Tolerance level (I could be very naughty and silly)
3. Professionality (I can't deal with a lazy person)
4. God fearing and Silly fearing
5. Neatness.
6. A little weird
7. Boobs (Just can't live without 'em grin cool)
8. Dark complesioned, not too dark though (a pastor warned me about fair skin girls while I was young undecided)
9. "Firing" Ability (I love "firing"!)
10. Slim and not less than 5ft 7inc.
11. Most have encouraging attitude.
That's all I need in a woman (Thank God I've got one! But I could do with a better one)

12. Good Breath, I love kissing so much (almost forgot that undecided)
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by ghengis(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2007
for me its the hair, the eyes, the smile and the figure in that order, thats wat attracts (trips) me; all that character stuff comes after abeg
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by onyekang1(f): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2008
osereka:

her BOOBS will be the first thing that will attract me. if she no get boobs, I NO GO LOOK AM 2 TIMES
very funny
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by jimmyxxl(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2008
whaooo, big body and big breast to suck . and a nice face with good stature,
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by nyabinghi(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2008
@poster

her boobs,hips,backside and pair of hot legs .next is her character and poise.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by sosilly4b(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
People shouldnt be called names for their opinions.If anyone ones to fight on behalf of any gender,there are better classic ways of talking in a moderated forum rather than using insultive words.
@Thread
It's true some girls may not be after a guy just because of the money but i'm yet to see or hear of a relationship that last years without money.It is a certain thing for women to be pampered and when they dont get such they demand and when they still cant get they look else where,if they aint getting it so much from elsewhere,they manage both(u and competitors) but if they get it far more than what u can offer they call it quit.Ladies love saying "love dont cost a thing" but who no know say talk is cheap.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by jsleekk(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
jagalo:
what trips me most in a lady are: 1) the ass 2) the boob and the tits 3) the size of her diamond triangle grin 4) the nature of her cunt hair (pubic hair), i love to touch them 5) the taste of her cum 6) the flatness of her tommy 7) the size of her hips cool then comes the smile 9) the intelligence and smartness 10) etc
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by jsleekk(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
...Really?... The cum?... You're either crazy or related.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? / She Told Me To Grow Up / Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.