Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo (7459 Views)

Tinubu Is From North, Obasanjo Is East , Saraki is from North / APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. / 2011: Sarah Jibril Declares For Presidency …says It Should Be Zoned To Women ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:15am On May 02, 2010
Kolo politics na em full this country undecided
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by olawaltz(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2010
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by olafolarin(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2010
OBJ came to power because of the zoning arrangement.He never won the 1999 elections.
OBJ lost in his ward,LG,State and the entire South-West. But our Ndigbo brothers voted for the gorilla enmass.How I wish the easterners were intelligent enough to know the difference between OBJ and Falae.
We are in this situation today because of OBJ's visionless rule.
We in SW knew him for who he is and even today He can never win even a councillorship election in his village(Owu).he is despised both home and abroad for his tyranny and uncontrollable groin.
He is the recipient of a unique taditional title:The Ebora(Monster) of Egbaland; because of his irrational behaviours and lack of leadership/managerial skills.
Because of all these amongst others SWesterners voted enmass against him in 1999.S easterners were brainwashed to vote for him by their greedy and already compromised leaders.The North supported the fool(OBJ) against the economist(Olu Falae).

So OBJ can denounce zoning but he as a direct beneficiary of the plan.
Prosperity will forever condemn people like him for desecrating my fatherland.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by ReLaTE(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2010
Let the north finish their tenure as obj agreed with them. He really negotiated this zoning formular with them and for the interest of peace in this country,let the north finish this tenure and then the zoning formular will then be amended.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by babaowo: 11:18am On May 02, 2010
The truth is that nigeria has no system of
any form. so no matter who is going to be
next president, if you people like go ahead
and vote for pastor adeboye nigeria politician
will corrupt him. they are coming to loots to steal
and to embezzle our wealth.its only war can
can make those politician sit tight.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 11:36am On May 02, 2010
olafolarin:

So OBJ can denounce zoning but he as a direct beneficiary of the plan.
Prosperity will forever condemn people like him for desecrating my fatherland. 

I disagree because the north didnt want to zone anything to the SW and it showed when Abiola won that election, and they anulled it- The country had no choice but to give it to a yoruba because if not yorubas would have left.

Those who really supported Obj- the north and east did so because of the zoning arrangement. But the Zoning arrangement is a lie. The easterners fell for it with Shagari and Alex but what happend the Northerners reneged on their promise.

Unless they break it now it will happen again because no agreement of Zoning will let the northerners support an igboman to become president of Nigeria. When that time comes that an igboman is suppose to become president I guarantee many northerners will want to end the Zoning arrangement and label it unconstitutional - end up supporting a northern candidate.

Southerners shouldnt be so gullible- SW wont to fall for that shiot I advise other parts of the south no to either.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by metalgong5(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2010
One should not be surprised to hear such misleading information from that yoruba chimpanzee called OBJ ;afterall, his yoruba people are known for their slippery maneuvers and parasitic tendencies. Imagine, after he has benefitted from the PDP rotational presidency agreement for eight years, he is now denying that such agreement never existed.

Although Nigerians are not bound to adhere to the PDP zoning formular, one should expect all PDP members, especially those who benefitted from such arrangement  to obey the letters of such agreement. Personally, I strongly believe that the PDP should zone their 2011 presidential candidate to the North.
Any PDP member from the South who doesnt like the agreement should better decamp to other parties instead of fermenting discord among the PDP faithfuls.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Anaegboka(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2010
Because Shehu Yaradua was Obasanjo's friend, he rigged UMAY into the presidency the way he wanted to use Anambra state to settle his domestic servant Andy Uba. Who is he seeking to settle with the presidency come 2011. Nigerians should not believe anything that comes out of this old lying, incestous, revengeful, decietful man's mouth.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Anaegboka(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2010
Because Shehu Yaradua was Obasanjo's friend, he rigged UMAY into the presidency the way he wanted to use Anambra state to settle his domestic servant Andy Uba. Who is he seeking to settle with the presidency come 2011. Nigerians should not believe anything that comes out of this old lying, incestous, revengeful, decietful man's mouth.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by rhymz(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2010
A lot has been said about the wishy-washy, double-faced OBJ, the old fool cant be taken seriously. . .I totally detest the stupid zoning arrangement of the FeeDeeFee but for this old ,overspent opportunist to now deny its existence, it is provocative and taunting. Any other person could ve said it but not that incestuous lier who is a direct beneficiary of such a myopic agreement. Now he wants to smear the agreement with the sticky lies coming outta his gutter mouth. Useless old male playing politics of convenience, go and feed those lies to Ur Ugly incestuous family. facking old baboon. . .
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by EzeUche(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2010
Yorubas sure like to talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Chai! Wasn't Obasanjo just saying that Jonathan could not run, because it was the north's turn?

Seems like Jonathan new master is much more stronger than Obasanjo and that new master is America.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by mrkoma2012: 3:25pm On May 02, 2010
Liar
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by vigasimple(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2010
I have said it number without times that the South are political mugus and the North are political scammers.

The so called zoning arrangement is a FRAUD  by the North to save face and hand over to OBJ to pacfy the Yoruba's after they murdered MKO Abiola( OBJ has been used in 1976-1979 to Handover to Sheu Shagari and they expect him to do it again)

They surely did got their arithmetic right, and he OBJ handover again to the North following the so called 'PDP zoning pact'  God in his infinite mercy made OBJ to make a miscalculation to choose a lieing sick man in YAR A'LIAR

His deputy/Vp name is Goodluck, and we know what happens when Goodluck is your VP or deputy, the rest is now history. If there are any pact, it is a gentlman, and since the North man lied to get to office and he wasunable to manage, the PDP pact cannot override the constitution, and therefore it is now going to SS/SE

If PDP want they an nominate a Northerern for the Presidential candidacy in 2011 pass over Goodluck, they will essential do what they did with the Yoruba's and SS will threathen to leave the union, and they have a choice to make another FRAUDULENT PACT  with SS as they did with SW to retain relevancy.

Asked yourself, why North /South business. Why not the best Man/woman for the job irrespective of Zone, Tribe, religion or gender.  IT IS CALLED NORTHERN MANIPULATION  due from  NORTHERN INCOMPETENCE.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by SuperT(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2010
Quote from:anataala on Today 7.35AM
useless obasanjo, u have come again, better get ready for power probe because this nonsense will not stop Godluck to deal with a gready person like u, useless man, a disgrace to yoruba tribe, you are amongst the poeple that design the zoning formular of PDP People Deceiving Poeple, u time is almost over.

Please let leave the old man alone. You are talking about power probe, House of Representative have dropped the charge long ago. You know Electricity is a little stable
now the Generating plant being used put in place during his regime. Let learn to forget of past and work together for progress. The good government of the future will take care of the past.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by akigbemaru: 4:01pm On May 02, 2010
metal-gong:

One should not be surprised to hear such misleading information from that yoruba chimpanzee called OBJ ;afterall, his yoruba people are known for their slippery maneuvers and parasitic tendencies. Imagine, after he has benefitted from the PDP rotational presidency agreement for eight years, he is now denying that such agreement never existed.

Although Nigerians are not bound to adhere to the PDP zoning formular, one should expect all PDP members, especially those who benefitted from such arrangement  to obey the letters of such agreement. Personally, I strongly believe that the PDP should zone their 2011 presidential candidate to the North.
Any PDP member from the South who doesnt like the agreement should better decamp to other parties instead of fermenting discord among the PDP faithfuls.

No zoning bull-shit right here. If you want presidency, I will advise you to go on platform and contest if you can win, it's your luck. I remember in 1999, if it was zoning arrangement, Ojukwu would not have contested on APGA or Buhari would not have contested on ANPP. QUOTE: his yoruba people are known for their slippery maneuvers and parasitic tendencies? Really? We are known for the better things that come out of Africa. Don't hate, you are not Yoruba and you will never be.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 4:06pm On May 02, 2010
I will say it time and time again the yorubas or Obj himself, have nothing to gain  in supporting Jonathan as president.

If i was a hardcore tribalist I would say yea IBB for president with a sw VP- BUT IT DOESNT PAY.

Jonathan for president jare
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by kokoA(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2010
Zoning or no zoning, we young Nigerians don't understand that bull'sh!t. All we want is a good leader come 2011 and for me I will choose Elrufai (if it must be a northerner), Goodluck or Duke (if it must be a southerner). Think its high time we sent the old 'cargos' to the old people's home where they belong.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by saemoenl(f): 4:29pm On May 02, 2010
Are we following PDP constitution or Nigerian constitution?
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by metalgong5(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2010
akigbemaru:

No zoning bull-poo right here. If you want presidency, I will advise you to go on platform and contest if you can win, it's your luck. I remember in 1999, if it was zoning arrangement, Ojukwu would not have contested on APGA or Buhari would not have contested on ANPP. QUOTE: his yoruba people are known for their slippery maneuvers and parasitic tendencies? Really? We are known for the better things that come out of Africa. Don't hate, you are not Yoruba and you will never be.

You village urchin should better crawl back to that yoruba cave where you came out from. . . .  retarded Yoruba man.

@post

This statement from OBJ clearly shows that Yoruba people are political love peddlers and opportunits
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sley4life(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2010
the topic was changed. What i saw earlier was different.
@topic: what i could infer is OBJ is a LIAR. I bet he would not say such during the PDP NEC meeting.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sley4life(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2010
obj lied he never wanted 3rd term. The 3rd term drama lasted more than 4months. He knew and he wanted to change the constitution to favor him. I knew Politicians he gave billions of Naira to support him in his quest for 3rd term. Its absurd for him denying all this. He used EFCC chaired by Ribadu to hunt those that were not in favor of his 3rd term goal.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by princekevo(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2010
akigbemaru:

No zoning bull-poo right here. If you want presidency, I will advise you to go on platform and contest if you can win, it's your luck. I remember in 1999, if it was zoning arrangement, Ojukwu would not have contested on APGA or Buhari would not have contested on ANPP. QUOTE: his yoruba people are known for their slippery maneuvers and parasitic tendencies? Really? We are known for the better things that come out of Africa. Don't hate, you are not Yoruba and you will never be.
My fren, you are speaking out of point. We are not talking of zoning aspa Nigerian Constitution, but PDP arrangement and Constitution which the liar OBJ was signatory to and upholded for 8years. I hate it when people can not claim responsibility for their words, but try to deny it. It woould have paid him more honore accepting the truth and need to make a change. When an old man like him can openly lie to the world, tell me how the can the world  trust an average Nigerian again.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by metalgong5(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2010
sley4life:

the topic was changed. What i saw earlier was different.
@topic: what i could infer is OBJ is a LIAR. I bet he would not say such during the PDP NEC meeting.

You shouldnt have been surprised when you read the statement ascribed to OBJ who benefitted from the agreement for eight years, everyone  knows that Yoruba people are good at volte-face and deceptive way of life.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by CrudeOil2(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2010
Obasanjo is talking! I mean, what the fúck is wrong with you old man? You ruined Nigeria!!!!
Your 8 year rule was a waste and now you have the guts to talk??
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sley4life(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2010
metal-gong:

You shouldnt have been surprised when you read the statement ascribed to OBJ who benefitted from the agreement for eight years, everyone  knows that Yoruba people are good at volte-face and deceptive way of life.
I wouldn't believe such news. OBJ is a two sided animal. Last week he told Joe not to contest now he is denying such. Its time the masses rise up and stop all these beasts in human skin detecting who rule us
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Anaegboka(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2010
Olafolarin did not get it right, no Igboman voted for Obasanjo knowing how much he hates the Igboman. He was rigged into office by the Northern looters who have always seen him as somebody they'll use to line their pockets. They knew his poor financial status when he came out of prison. Please don't insult Igbos by associating them with anything that has to do with that man.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 6:40pm On May 02, 2010
Anaegboka:

Olafolarin did not get it right, no Igboman voted for Obasanjo knowing how much he hates the Igboman. He was rigged into office by the Northern looters who have always seen him as somebody they'll use to line their pockets. They knew his poor financial status when he came out of prison. Please don't insult Igbos by associating them with anything that has to do with that man.

sharrap fool
ooo please so you saw hausas in igboland snatching ballot boxes in 1999? The fact is that igbo supported Obj solely on the fact they THOUGHT the next president would be ZONED TO THE SE. and they were wrong!
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 6:47pm On May 02, 2010
In nigeria due to its weird tribal and religous make up the outcome will always be like that.

Because thats what people feel safe with, Obj wasnt the most qualified but he was what everyone felt safe with.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Onlytruth(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

sharrap fool
ooo please so you saw hausas in igboland snatching ballot boxes in 1999? The fact is that igbo supported Obj solely on the fact they THOUGHT the next president would be ZONED TO THE SE. and they were wrong!

You are really an irredeemable idiot. So, you need Hausa people to come down to SE to snatch boxes before you believe that rigging occurred. I'm sure you've never heard about police and army moving ballot boxes and rigging elections, which is why the north is afraid of a Jonathan candidacy in next years elections. Jonathan does not need to win fairly. He can use the "power of incumbency" to win.

OBJ was rigged in by Abdusalami Abubakar (aided by IBB) in 1999. He carried on himself in 2003.
So, you SHARAP.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Anaegboka(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

sharrap fool
[/quote if only this idiot can remember that it is the same electoral process that brought Obasanjo to power that brought Mbadinuju to power as the governor of Anambra state which is the worst thing that happened to the state. Who told you the Igbos believed the PDP (Papa Decieve Pikin) zoning arrangement? How many Igbos contested the primary with Obasanjo? Get somebody to lecture you on how elections are rigged. Elections are not rigged only through snatching of ballot boxes.Who's the fool now? Get your facts right.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 7:22pm On May 02, 2010
Onlytruth:

You are really an irredeemable idiot. So, you need Hausa people to come down to SE to snatch boxes before you believe that rigging occurred. I'm sure you've never heard about police and army moving ballot boxes and rigging elections, which is why the north is afraid of a Jonathan candidacy in next years elections. Jonathan does not need to win fairly. He can use the "power of incumbency" to win.

OBJ was rigged in by Abdusalami Abubakar (aided by IBB) in 1999. He carried on himself in 2003.
So, you SHARAP.

youre an idiot

we know you be real fool. I know Obj was voted in because that was what Nigeria needed at the time- so they had no choice. as both candidates were yoruba.

who would anyone non yoruba person vote for.

Olufalae- who was apart of Awolowos party or Obasanjo who was president before and could provide stability.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Onlytruth(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

youre an idiot

we know you be real fool. I know Obj was voted in because that was what Nigeria needed at the time- so they had no choice. as both candidates were yoruba.

who would anyone non yoruba person vote for.

Olufalae- who was apart of Awolowos party or Obasanjo who was president before and could provide stability.

I was conveniently ignoring you slowpoke 'cos I know you are incapable of using your head even if to save your life. How can you do it when your head is far up your dirty tribal marked Azz!

OBJ stole elections in the south east. He should stop speaking from both sides of his fat ugly mouth.
"Jonathan contest, Jonathan don't contest". One of these days he will push Jonathan to his death.
Meanwhile go back to your mental home.
Ignored forthwith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Bomb Blast 120 Dead Bodies In A Morgue / River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.