Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo (7458 Views)

Tinubu Is From North, Obasanjo Is East , Saraki is from North / APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. / 2011: Sarah Jibril Declares For Presidency …says It Should Be Zoned To Women ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 7:44pm On May 02, 2010
Onlytruth:

I was conveniently ignoring you slowpoke 'cos I know you are incapable of using your head even if to save your life. How can you do it when your head is far up your dirty tribal marked Azz!

OBJ stole elections in the south east. He should stop speaking from both sides of his fat ugly mouth.
"Jonathan contest, Jonathan don't contest". One of these days he will push Jonathan to his death.
Meanwhile go back to your mental home.
Ignored forthwith.

I mean is there any new material other then having tribal marks and being dirty? Im half yoruba maybe im half dirty. lol
follishness of all kinds.

I dont even have tribal marks gay you sounded like a bytch before and you still sound like a bytch. Grow a pair and get off my dyck.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Iyineda(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2010
I really hope PDP doesn't intend to 'zone' their presidencial candidate. How awkward and tribalistic. WTF?
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by akigbemaru: 9:05pm On May 02, 2010
metal-gong:

You village urchin should better crawl back to that yoruba cave where you came out from. . . .  retarded Yoruba man.

@post

This statement from OBJ clearly shows that Yoruba people are political love peddlers and opportunits

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]How dare you calling me a caveman when you know that is what you are.[/font]

I am glad you flashed the lighter so I can feed you with dirty words. Check below!

Yorubas great ancestors had been urbanized 2000 BC.
1) Many of your troglodyte Igbo people back then lived on hills and caves. We did show them the taste of urbanity.
2) They didn't have clothes; we did sow "Aso Oke" for them to wear while they roamed around.
3) They couldn't speak just like monkey in the jungle, we did write language for them to speak. Now, Igbo people say Yoruba copied them.
Let me tell you from the history, the whole language you speak before modernity was so similar to that of our monkeys in Idanre hills, that cried "Amu Amu Amu" from our Idanre Hills. That is why after we helped you formulate your language you still make use of that "amu". Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply back and let me show the link on the internet. Cool Cool Cool That's where you get Amunike, Amucaechi, Amuchukwu, Amueze, Amuani, Amuocha, Amuachi and other Amu amu type of shits. They even name captital of their state after their first language Abia, Amuoya.

No wonder, just because you would have to pass through Ekiti first if you are coming to SW, they killed and ate all our Idanre monkeys. Before Igbo, our Idanre monkeys are 1,000,000 super-strong, now if you go to Idanre, you will be surprised to find zero monkey.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by mansmith(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2010
i feel that obj is deceving himself by now making a u turn from what he agreed with his gang of th, ,if erybody forgets ITT i wll not OFN( O, Fools N, )
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by SuperT(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2010
Nigeria, why we are just waisting our time discusing the past that we can not change. Obj have rule this Country in the best grace that God have helped him,

you can call him any name you like that can not bring to us again. Let leave him alone and discused what we thought that can move the country forword. Let us stop usesing

abusive laguage on ourself. Wether we believe it or not God bring Obj for a porpose. Befpre him we have being have democracy that never survive second term talkless of

handing over to anothe demcratic government. It we that need to arise this term cast our vote very well. Let vote for the candidate we want not the one impose on us.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by TewMuch: 1:05am On May 03, 2010
Hes right, that was PDP's party decision to zone their candidates. As PDP is not a law making body, whatever happens in their party is only restricted to their party. I think he is trying to be fair and give everyone a chance including northerner's and dele momodu. grin
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by kabarka(m): 5:18am On May 03, 2010
Duke's achievement speak for him,it's there for the world to see.He can do it and he is the kind of new blood NEEDED in the system now not somebody like IBB
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by femmy2010(m): 5:57am On May 03, 2010
Duke or Ibb?the only difference is that amount of money they embezzeled.
Those that can sincerely run the affairs of our beloved country Nigeria are not allowed to stay in politics or are not even in politics.

Wish Nigeria was one were the powers that be or the king makers were non-existing,then we would have talked about PRESIDENT PAT ITOMI or PRESIDENT COL.UMAR etc.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by femmy2010(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2010
Duke or Ibb?the only difference is that amount of money they embezzeled.
Those that can sincerely run the affairs of our beloved country Nigeria are not allowed to stay in politics or are not even in politics.

Wish Nigeria was one were the powers that be or the king makers were non-existing,then we would have talked about PRESIDENT PAT ITOMI or PRESIDENT COL.UMAR etc.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by kabarka(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2010
it's in the news this morning 3-04-10,Obj advises IBB and Buhari to shelve their presidential ambition.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by jokingmary(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2010
Obasanjo the best president ever angry(indeed tongue)
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by ALIF07: 12:13pm On May 03, 2010
U can imagine how just few people are monopolizing the nation. Well to God be the glory
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by smsportal: 1:11pm On May 03, 2010
Ideal of zoning is devilish, Nigerian from any part should have right to vote and be voted for, i hope the titan's statement is not a rethink, but the Maradona must be stopped, for now Jonathan seems to be the natural leader we deserve. www.globalsmsportal.com
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2010
[size=20pt]God Help Nigeria[/size]
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Dominoifet(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2010

akigbemaru:

Quote from: metal-gong on Yesterday at 05:15:19 PMYou village urchin should better crawl back to that yoruba cave where you came out from. . . .  retarded Yoruba man.

@postThis statement from OBJ clearly shows that Yoruba people are political love peddlers and opportunitsHow dare you calling me a caveman when you know that is what you are.I am glad you flashed the lighter so I can feed you with dirty words. Check below!Yorubas great ancestors had been urbanized 2000 BC.1)

Many of your troglodyte Igbo people back then lived on hills and caves. We did show them the taste of urbanity.2) They didn't have clothes; we did sow "Aso Oke" for them to wear while they roamed around.3) They couldn't speak just like monkey in the jungle, we did write language for them to speak. Now, Igbo people say Yoruba copied them.Let me tell you from the history, the whole language you speak before modernity was so similar to that of our monkeys in Idanre hills, that cried "Amu Amu Amu" from our Idanre Hills. That is why after we helped you formulate your language you still make use of that "amu".  Grin Grin Grin GrinReply back and let me show the link on the internet. Cool Cool Cool   That's where you get Amunike, Amucaechi, Amuchukwu, Amueze, Amuani, Amuocha, Amuachi and other Amu amu type of shits. They even name captital of their state after their first language Abia, Amuoya.

No wonder, just because you would have to pass through Ekiti first if you are coming to SW, they killed and ate all our Idanre monkeys. Before Igbo, our Idanre monkeys are 1,000,000 super-strong, now if you go to Idanre, you will be surprised to find zero monkey.

A-L-I-K-A!!! Do u have to go this far?!!! Chei!!! ROTFLMAO
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 03, 2010
GO JOE!! GO JONATHAN GOODLUCK and fulfill your destiny of Change in Nigieria. . . we gat ya back, the world gat yo backs. . . Go RUN for 2011

Who is dunold dUke?
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by vigasimple(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2010
smsportal:

Ideal of zoning is devilish, Nigerian from any part should have right to vote and be voted for, i hope the titan's statement is not a rethink, but the Maradona must be stopped, for now Jonathan seems to be the natural leader we deserve. www.globalsmsportal.com

Zoning is a NORTHERN SCAM perpetrated on the  SOUTHEREN MUGU'S ( the south are gullible politically). Even with the North so called population majority, most of their candidates can never win a free and fair election. That proposition was tested against
MKO Abiola who is not even the best the south can offer but rather a compromise candidate in an attempt by the south to work with the North ( MKO Abiola is  muslim and well known in th isalmic community nationwide)

Who are the beneficiary of zoning, the incompetent Northern 'leaders'. It is not even in the interest of the majority of their people but solely for those 'leaders' selfish reasons.

They pretend as if they are doing OBJ and the south a favour by let power to the SW after thy have murdered ABIOLA. Common, that is a great deception.

We need a good and visionary leader, where he/she comes from is not important.

OBAMA is from Hawai, a US island, lives in CHicago and still campaign all over the country to win as President.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by kabarka(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2010
obj the best president indeed.well he has to claim it (opportunity)
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by femmy2010(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2010
Naija Politics should be studied in Nigerian University.I am sure it would be the widest and most twisted course ever.
Lol
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by chidichris(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2010
Oya oh!!!! E don set. If anybody got a call from OBJ in 2006/2007 to grant him 3rd term please come forward with proof or remain quiet forever.

Please newspaper speculations are no evidence. We are talking about phone calls, e-mails, money trails encouraging you or someone you know to campaign for OBJ 3rd term.

@mikeansy,
it is not ur fault. no one can see beyond his horizones.
most times, i know it is lack of information.
well hear this;
during the third term agenda, most govs endorsed it and the first gov to endorse third term agenda was the then gov of imo state - achike udenwa and he was compensated with a ministerial appointment under yar adua. again, manufacturers association of nigeria was the first organisation to endorse that agenda and the then president of the association was eng. charles ugwu who contested under pdp primaries but cam fifth. because of his efforts in making third term agenda a reality, obj gave him the pdp ticket in imo state against the winner ararume. ararume went to court to challenge and won back his ticket. obasanjo became helpless in that situation that he personally went to imo state to annouce the withdrawal of pdp from the election as long as it is not eng. Ugwu. Eng. Charles ugwu was later made a minister under the same yar adua. these are facts and they are part of history.
i know most of u here are not well informed but it is not ur fault.
how else do u want us to prove that ur sick head is empty and not ready to learn.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Udobass: 11:53am On May 04, 2010
All the people attacking OBJ for saying that PDP never zoned the presidency to the north are not being sincere. To the best of my memory, I remember that the Late Abubakar Rimi, bArnabas Gemade and others from the north contested the PDP presidential primaries along with Obasanjo. When then did the PDP zoned the presidency to the North? Is it after OBJ won the Primaries? Or have we forgot so soon the much popular vote counting by Tom Ikimi - Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Rimi, Obasanjo Obasanjo, Gemade, Obasanjo ObasanJO. Lets learn to speak the truth for it is only it that will set us free. Jonathan has the right to vote and be voted for
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by ojesymsym: 3:04pm On May 04, 2010
Udobass:

All the people attacking OBJ for saying that PDP never zoned the presidency to the north are not being sincere. To the best of my memory, I remember that the Late Abubakar Rimi, bArnabas Gemade and others from the north contested the PDP presidential primaries along with Obasanjo. When then did the PDP zoned the presidency to the North? Is it after OBJ won the Primaries? Or have we forgot so soon the much popular vote counting by Tom Ikimi - Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Rimi, Obasanjo Obasanjo, Gemade, Obasanjo ObasanJO. Lets learn to speak the truth for it is only it that will set us free. Jonathan has the right to vote and be voted for

My thoughts exactly. I think Obj's 3rd term agenda bastardised his image so much so that even if he says "Nigeria is an african country", people will still find ways to insult him.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 3:13pm On May 04, 2010
ZONING IS A LIE! they used it to up Obasanjo and trick the rest of the south( SS+SE) into voting for him, in hopes that they(SS+SE) also will have a presidency zoned to them.

and it worked. Southerners are too naive and ahve to many parties in the South. The North can alway win an elections if PDP north doesnt win, ANPP is there to win it.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 3:24pm On May 04, 2010
The only people who have chances of being president in the south are Muslim yorubas and edos.
There are many northerners who will vote for a fashola or those edo muslims.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by SuperT(m): 2:09am On May 05, 2010
@sjeezy8,
northerners will vote For Fashola, because Fashola is Muslims name abi.

Go back and find out people bearing "Fa" in Yoruba land. northerners vote Obj because his south Muslim.

You need to asked God to give you understanding, come out of ignorance.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by Anaegboka(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2010
Dominoifet:

akigbemaru:

Quote from: metal-gong on Yesterday at 05:15:19 PMYou village urchin should better crawl back to that yoruba cave where you came out from. . . .  retarded Yoruba man.

@postThis statement from OBJ clearly shows that Yoruba people are political love peddlers and opportunitsHow dare you calling me a caveman when you know that is what you are.I am glad you flashed the lighter so I can feed you with dirty words. Check below!Yorubas great ancestors had been urbanized 2000 BC.1)

Many of your troglodyte Igbo people back then lived on hills and caves. We did show them the taste of urbanity.2) They didn't have clothes; we did sow "Aso Oke" for them to wear while they roamed around.3) They couldn't speak just like monkey in the jungle, we did write language for them to speak. Now, Igbo people say Yoruba copied them.Let me tell you from the history, the whole language you speak before modernity was so similar to that of our monkeys in Idanre hills, that cried "Amu Amu Amu" from our Idanre Hills. That is why after we helped you formulate your language you still make use of that "amu".  Grin Grin Grin GrinReply back and let me show the link on the internet. Cool Cool Cool   That's where you get Amunike, Amucaechi, Amuchukwu, Amueze, Amuani, Amuocha, Amuachi and other Amu amu type of shits. They even name captital of their state after their first language Abia, Amuoya.

A-L-I-K-A!!! Do u have to go this far?!!! Chei!!! ROTFLMAO
Even a nursery 1 pupil knows that the capital of Abia state is Umuahia. Pleeeaaassee find one of them to teach you. And eemm don't forget to buy chalk.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by lordtony: 1:40pm On May 06, 2010
the man obasanjo must b a stupid man and idiot, he went to washinton to speak about the country constitution "which make it clear that any person in nigeria can become nigeria president in respective of tribe, zone and religion" but he foget that the party who he belong to has zoning in their constitution, and that is while he won the party ticket in 1999 and 2003, and he was there when the party constitution was drafted, the same party jonathan belong to, so b4 the idiot openn his mouth to talk let them go and amend the party constitution 1st, becos i foreseen big trouble in pdp,
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by SuperT(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2010
Quote from:lordtony Today at 01:40:38 PM
the man obasanjo must b a silly man and idiot, he went to washinton to speak about the country constitution "which make it clear that any person in nigeria can become nigeria president in respective of tribe, zone and religion" but he foget that the party who he belong to has zoning in their constitution, and that is while he won the party ticket in 1999 and 2003, and he was there when the party constitution was drafted, the same party jonathan belong to, so b4 the idiot openn his mouth to talk let them go and amend the party constitution 1st, becos i foreseen big trouble in pdp,

If his party zone to the north while some northerner contested with him in primary election of the party. Even if it zone to the north, that what brought Umaru to power,
for not wait to complete his term is fought of any body, north were there when Umaru was picked they did not reject it they accepted him. They have missed their chanced.Stop fooling yourself by just insulting people any how.Watch this forum you see the kind of training some people received from home. Its just a very sad situation.Forum suppose to be place of leaning from each other have turn to place bad language insulating each other. If somebody did not work in the some direction with you does not mean you wiser then the fellow. Can you produced the copy of the Constitution where saw your claim of zoning?
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by eros(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2010
Hmmmm!!! Baba at it again.
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by idifu(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2010
Zoning is B.u.l.l.Poo be it at the federal level, state,local govt level e.t.c, the constitution of the country is superior to any constitution in the country called Nigeria,it is superior to sharia Law, it is superior to christian law, it is superior to military law,it is superior to AC's constitution ,DPA's constitution,ANPP'S constitution,NCP'S constitution ,including the constitution of the so called yeye PDP e.t.c
Let the most capable man rule the country it does not matter where he or she is from,it does not matter if he is tall or short, it does not matter if he is rich or poor e.t.c if he is gonna make Nigeria a wonderful place then let him or her be the president and Zap the Zoning formula B.u.l.l.Poo
Re: Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo by SuperT(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2010
GO go go go! majority carried the vote. JONATHAN GOODLUCK for President 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Lagos / Buhari Not Running Voodoo Economics, Says APC / Photos of Atiku's Campaign Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.