Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (62577 Views)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Maxcollins042(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Fat girls have VERY HIGH libidos...

I have been a victim several times angry

Due to popular demand..... Let me clarify.

They are usually sex starved and have huge libidos, hardly ever satisfied.

i have dated at least 6 of them and i had brutal, draining sexual experiences with them all.

I felt i was a sex addict till i met them. I wasn't jilted by a single one. I ran away myself! undecided

cc ikorodureporta,
Dafreeguy
Metrobaba1
Black panther you are not living up to your name.

Is it that you get stripped of your panther power as you are about to romp the bed with them or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Krisddon: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
biacan:
Are you attractive undecided
Must you always attack this guy huh?!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by orjaha(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
No we are not clear
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by kay29000(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
happney65:
kay29000 over to you..Lol
lol!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by olamariamjonez(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
okay o. collect my no. from admin.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Jimbadly: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ungly I can't finger her pussy.......yuck grin

I always suspected you were a guy. You have now confirmed it.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by BlackPantherxXx: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Black panther you are not living up to your name.

Is it that you get stripped of your panther power as you are about to romp the bed with them or what?

LMFAO ...fat girl breast milk is that purple liquid Black Panther drinks nah
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Duru009(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Frustrated bitch !
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by chubinwa(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
The moment you UnCloth this kind of lady and end up seeing folded belly and stretch marks everywhere, your dick will quickly go flaccid till the year 2038.

I love okro soup doesn't mean I will love catarrh soup.

Na dis kyn babe go de read newspaper if you de bang am.
No doubt, your critics is what triggers my rod to a stands still till 2038. I like em like dat
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by aycorporat(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
chubinwa:

No doubt, your critics is what triggers my rod to a stands still till 2038. I like em like dat
You sabi better my brother
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Ghokes(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ungly I can't finger her pussy.......yuck grin

Are you Bi?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by agbonkamen(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ghokes:

Are you Bi?
No sir
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Alameer(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
ODE
akwamu
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
she looks like ishilove
You are very much correct...
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Aww, that hurts... grin grin

biacan:
Yes you'll get to see my real face once you start putting on original Gucci clothes cool
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by zangaleze01(m): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2019
its ok..can we chat via email on zangnelson01@gmail.com.. if U really serious.about it
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion by talktomariaa(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2022
Please I needed hook up girls, any one available, should Falah me here 08033461300, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.