Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) (916 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / How To Be A Fuckboy..... / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) by Gbethel: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
F*CK BOYS
These according to the Urban Dictionary are A*shole boys who are strictly interested in a sexual relationship but I will prefer to describe the Fuckboys as ever Hot boys who go around to prey on the opposite sex. These set of boys are aware of what the girls want, so they entice their victims with what appeals most to them with the aim to lay with them and at the completion of their desires, they bail out.

The girls who fall prey to these set of people are said to be “Thirsty”, In the sense that they got what they wanted but in their defence, I will say ignorance is the major problem, a majority of ladies will not stay n a relationship they know has no future even though some will. Many mothers are shy to talk about this topic, big sisters say it in a very annoying way, leaving young girls to find out themselves after various experiences. This post will be sharing with you sign to know he is a F*ck boy.

KNOW IT ALL
The Fuckboys are very smart, they have an answer for everything, they already know what you want to hear, they give it to you so you can feel you have a connection with them. The problem with most girls is that they mistake an Intelligent individual with an inappropriately smart person. They know you want to hear that you are beautiful, they know you want to be called at every minute, they know you will like to be face timed so they overload you with this fake affection all with the aim to get you laid.

THEY WANT YOU TO BE COMFORTABLE
Sometimes they come in the name of a friend, they try to make you very comfortable around them, they want to know your secrets they want to be your adviser, sooner or later they make you feel its okay for them to get naked in your presence “After all we are friends”. The major reason he wants you comfortable is that he wants you to lose you guide so they can prey on you.

LET'S MAKE IT A LOW KEY RELATIONSHIPS
If a guy says to you “ Let's make this relationship a low key relationship” He is simply saying I don't want other people to know about us. Its majorly because you are not the only one he is deceiving and he doesn't want to spoil his game.

HITTING ON YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
Because of their thirsty nature, they refuse to take “No!” for an answer because they know girls appreciate persistent guys. Most girls mistakes this act to be something a guy does when he is really into you but that is the opposite, a guy that really loves will respect your decision either Yes or No, of course, they might still stay around to see if you change your mind, the serious guys make their intents known and work genuinely to show you won't be disappointed when you give them an opportunity.

USES THIS EMOJIS����
When he is always using the aubergine, peach, tongue or wet emoji, For those that know there meaning, he is trying to get your attention sexually. Most times their intents are to lead you on till you fall.
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2018/03/unfortunately-he-is-fuckboy-11-signs-to.html#
Re: Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) by Lalas247(f): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
hmmm interesting

that emoji stuff is serious didn't know ...

lol @thirsty
Re: Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
So fukboys now act in a thirsty manner as well? I thought fukboys are smooth alecscheesy and besides if a guy is too persistent it irritates a lady.i don't think dats a trait of a fukboy.and d one u said they willing to act as advisors to girls...no be friendzone guys trait be dat?cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Date Your Sister / A Matured Man Or A Hot Guy, Which Is Your Desired Husband? / Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.