Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari (41055 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by dodom(m): 12:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Goodchiso:

inukwa ewu nka
..mehnnnn..God create human,s in the world.... till now grownup goat still get strength to type buhari 2023...this ugly heart niggas that choose to be in pains for other not to have happiness.
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by bigfather(m): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2018
yaki84:

who told u sarrki is intelligent?

U are a very wuked sombori!

grin grin angry
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by bigfather(m): 1:13am On Mar 13, 2018
ajebuter:

Eleda gbogbo mekunnu ko

Olorun o nii fun shey

Sooroye loruko PMB

Ko tun no gburo e mo laye faabada

Amin ashey

Amin Ase edumare! Awon Ogun orun ti gbo!

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by ebenholer(m): 3:29am On Mar 13, 2018
I dont think he lied about this. I think he is being affected by old age syndrome. Beside, he is surrounded by hypocrites but fails to realise this
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by vikithor(m): 5:36am On Mar 13, 2018
...IT IS ’FINISHED’ !

abi,has it NOT ’finished ’?

no,until LIAR MOHD say something on this ,then it can be ’FINISHED ’
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by molas02: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2018
buhari has turn to science studen........presidential shakushaku
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Zonacom:
Smh. We don enta one chance for this we country. which kain comedy be all this one?

This kaind of country i never see.
If you think stuffs cant happen anywhere? it is happening in Nigeria
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by precious1967(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2018
too old to remember anything. where is minister of interior in this issue?
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by marticeus(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2018
It pays to be honest and sincere, for once we now have a truthful president but for goodness sake the seat of presidency is so huge and all encompassing. Sitting down there and admitting you don't know what is happening around you is a joke taking too far. To wait until 2019 to remove him is too far, he should be impeached ASAP.
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Olril18(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2018
bigfather:

Amin Ase edumare! Awon Ogun orun ti gbo!
amin,ase waa

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by annnikky(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

I will invite you to Abuja for celebration

Its a promise
Iffa hear undecided
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by ChimaAdeoye: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2018
So since the IGP disobeyed the President and lives of citizens were lost, what happened?

If this was true, Buhari would have fired the guy on the spot!

Buhari is just a shameless liar like Lie Mohammed. It's more shameful he is using his IGP to lie against the poor guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.