Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari (41056 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
No wonder they don't allow this guy to talk to the press or any body without that red capped guy always near him

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by nezer83: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow!!! Even the president confirms the incompetence of the olive chief...interesting.
I can confidently tell say that the president lied on this. Old men lying up and down.
Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
obiZEAL:

Grade 10 sycophant.
You no sabi read? I said I be Grade 300 you come dey give me grade 10 grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by galaxy2020(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
This shows the president has not been monitoring things in Benue. This country is in a deep sh*t. What manner of president.

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Troublemaker007(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
And we thought Goodluck Jonathan was the leader of cluelessness. All hail Buhari, the chief commander of cluelessness

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by breakeven: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
If this is true can't he sack him?
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
yaki84:

who told u sarrki is intelligent?

I gave him benefit of doubt..
Atleast he could read and write ..
His intelligence is toward sycophancy ..
A patriotic sycophant as such grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Troublemaker007(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlowTango:
You no sabi read? I said I be Grade 300 you come dey give me grade 10 grin

Lmfao

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Bondesniger(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
incompetency on both side
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by economia: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
old man and lei
soon u will face these lies in the grave

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by cashreport: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
sad indeed

sack the IGP

asp
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by headz(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
This your watchword is also your biggest weakness. Loyalty
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by MAAP: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is a better way to describe clueless.sorry
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
spartan117:
President Muhammadu Buhari has denied knowledge of days which the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris spent in Benue State after he was ordered to relocate to the state.

President Buhari said this on Monday during a meeting with some stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

On January 9, the President had ordered the Inspector General of Police to immediately move to Benue State to restore law and order and prevent further loss of lives and properties, from escalating and spreading in the state.

Although Mr Idris obeyed the President’s directive, he reportedly left Benue State for Nasarwa State.

Addressing stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi the President said he is just learning of the alleged noncompliance by the IGP but as a loyal leader, he will engage the IGP for inquires upon his return to Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

“What I did was to call him and give him the directive. I didn’t know he moved here (Benue State) and didn’t spend … and then moved to Nasarawa. It’s only now that I am knowing that.

“But I know I dispatched him here,” the President said.

Buhari made this explanation following demands by Governor Samuel Ortom that the IGP steer clear of partisan politics as a Police Chief and desist from holding an opinion on which law to implement or not.

Buhari said further that as a leader loyalty is very important.

The President said he operates with this watchword. According to him, the IGP is slow in using the intelligence and resources available to him but as a loyal leader, all he did was give the directive to the IGP instead publicly exposing his incompetence.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/12/i-never-knew-igp-moved-to-nasarawa-after-i-sent-him-to-benue-buhari/

Pa Buhari is always never knowing what his are doing whenever he gives them instructions. Yet it was made public then that IGP left Benue immediately he got there, yet, the president said he just knew of it. He keeps defending his evil men.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by quinox947: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
What would Buhari be aware of in Nigeria?
Nigeria is in a very big mess.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Neimar: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

sarrki d dundy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by qtrim: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wahala dey o
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by bonna4u(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
I will only take him a little serious on this matter if he sacks the supposed insubordinate IGP. mschew....... mschew..... mschew......
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by janvier27(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is it this bad? Unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by sammy4life1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
That means he doesn't even know what's happening in the country cos I remember when the Benue state governor complained of the IGP not staying more than 3days before leaving Benue

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Africanista: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
u can imagine
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by annnikky(f): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
So sarrki u're dumbfounded about ur mentor/role model speech undecided shame to all the bmc..
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlowTango:
I support Buhari 300%, and stop campaigning for Duke. Its the turn of the north to produce the president in 2019, Duke can wait till 2023 when he will have to slug it out with Osubanjo
Let sense falll on you!!
So Buhari is all the North has got to offer.
U no de shame sef.
I've lived all my life in d north even though not from there. I'm very certain that most of the sensible ones there are ashamed/embarrassed with what's happening. I've got most of my great friends from there and I know they can offer something better
Even Nda Isaiah made more sense than Buhari in d APC primaries, but Nepotism couldn't allow u guys see clearly.

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Duru009(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari is purely a mistake !

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
annnikky:

So sarrki u're dumbfounded about ur mentor/role model speech undecided shame to all the bmc..

Am a patriot
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Goodchiso(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
tayebest:

Buhari till 2023 cool
inukwa ewu nka

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Smarkie: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
see how this man is making mockery of himself,very soon his media slaves ll tell us that he was misqoute

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by annnikky(f): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot
Patriot my foot..

By God's grace that dullard will go back to daura come next year.. Period undecided
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
tayebest:

Buhari till 2023 cool

Olorun ko

Alale ile yi ko

Awa obinrin ko

Oyun inu ko
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
annnikky:

Patriot my foot..

By God's grace that dullard will go back to daura come next year.. Period undecided

I will invite you to Abuja for celebration

Its a promise
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Olorun ko

Alale ile yi ko

Awa obinrin ko

Oyun inu ko

Sai Baba

Wallahi Baba will win Hands down
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Sai Baba

Wallahi Baba will win Hands down

Olorun o nii gbaa fun

Ori omode ati agba ti ise at I Iya nje o nii GBA fun

Eledaa awon oku ti iwa ko kan mi buhari pa, ko no GBA fun

Awa to daa eje Lori omo koo

Eleda mekunnu o nii fun shey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign / Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi / Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.