Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo (1132 Views)

Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses / Police Attack Anti-okorocha Protesters In Owerri- Premiumtimesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by donsolo4u2c(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Controversy trails as two major media houses dailypost and premium gives a controversial and contradicting report on the proposed visitation of US Secretary of State, Tillerson suspends trip to Nigeria

Dailypost reports that Tillerson suspends trips while premiumtimesng shows a video footage of Tillers visitation in Abuja.

Below are the links of the contradicting reports by both media houses

Dailypost: BREAKING: US Secretary of State, Tillerson suspends trip to Nigeria

Premiumtimesng JUST IN: Buhari receives U.S. Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson

Ebonyidaily.com.ng however verified the authenticity of Premiumtimesng to be true, whilst dailypost report is false and misleading.

video footage
source: http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/03/breaking-two-media-houses-dailypost-and.html

Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by chuksjuve(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
angry

Is Nigeria not a confused nation before?

Is The party at the center not known for lies and conflicting reportage in her informations?
Is Lai Mohammed not our minister for
information?

Lies and propaganda has been the bedrock of this administration..

So let's deal with whatever conflicting information we are getting ...
Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by Kyase(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:
angry

Is Nigeria not a confused nation before?

Is The party at the center not known for lies and conflicting reportage in her informations?
Is Lai Mohammed not our minister for
information?

Lies and propaganda has been the bedrock of this administration..

So let's deal with whatever conflicting information we are getting ...
I wonder if some people have brain at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by chuksjuve(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kyase:

Not really ..
All have brain but it depends on how it's used
Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by Kyase(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:

Not really ..
All have brain but it depends on how it's used
why are you not using yours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by chuksjuve(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kyase:
why are you not using yours?

I'm using it perfectly!!

Maybe you have not upgraded yours to my level of usage ...
Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by Kyase(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:

I'm using it perfectly!!

Maybe you have not upgraded yours to my level of usage ...
you no know say some upgrades na virus?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by chuksjuve(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kyase:
you no know say some upgrades na virus?

This I know!!

Maybe yours!

Thanks
Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kyase:
Don't give the guy the attention he craves, this kind of madness is legendary.
Imagine wetin person dy open mouth talk just because of hate and anger...
Na wa.
This one will blame others but will support their own failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
The media is one of the biggest problem in this country. From junk to I'll conceived journalism with no proof just to sell. Bloggers are their chairman when it comes to madness in reporting sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Two Media Houses Dailypost And Premiumtimesng Gives Contradicting Repo by Kyase(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
kingkakaone:

Don't give the guy the attention he craves, this kind of madness is legendary.
Imagine wetin person dy open mouth talk just because of hate and anger...
Na wa.
This one will blame others but will support their own failures.
lol, make I leave am with e wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law / Breaking: Police Move Dino Melaye In Ambulance To National Hospital / GEJ : Corruption Is Not Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.