Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari (16140 Views)

Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by 1miccza: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
I joined the President to also reprimand the IG's wife privately.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by spartan117(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Joke
Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Chydo63(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Every day this man reminds me of my mistakes in 2015. Kai, never again shall we see this level of mumuism.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Jac007(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
A times I wake up feeling on top of the world but my mood changes the moment I remember this dullard is the number 1 citizen of my country. God may not forgive those that packaged this poo as sausage for us embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by free2ryhme: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
zakim:
President Muhammadu Buhari said he quietly reprimanded the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, over the killings in Benue State.

Buhari said this at the Government House Makurdi yesterday during a town-hall meeting with leaders of various groups in the state.

Presidential spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina quoted Buhari as saying that he was not in the habit of publicly rebuking his appointees as many would desire.

The president said he preferred to quietly “read the riot act” as he did to the Inspector General of Police when the Benue attacks began.

He disclosed that he even shared the IGP’s security report on the Benue crisis with Senators George Akume and Barnabas Gemade from the state.

He appealed to leaders of various groups in the state to convince their constituents that the Federal Government was doing its best to end the recurring attacks by armed herdsmen in various parts of the country.

Responding to remarks by various stakeholders during the meeting, Buhari urged them to show restraint and allow the security agencies to handle the untenable situation.

“The governor and I, and others here know that we will leave one day, but the relationship between farmers and herders will continue. I urge you to keep in touch with them and advise them to live peacefully. Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups with different cultures and nobody can question God for putting us together,” he said.

Reacting to what he called a “shopping list” by some stakeholders, the President enjoined them to pray for the economy to improve, noting that he would not make any promises during this trip. He, however, stressed that, “When coming back on campaign, if coming back on campaign, I may promise.”

Governor Samuel Ortom said the recent attacks had displaced 170,000 people with children of school age constituting 60 per cent.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/benue-killings-i-reprimanded-igp-quietly--buhari.html

Imagine these useless statement angry

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Lilimax(f): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Who do Nigeria this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Jabioro: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Useless reprimanded that had no effect..

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Castanea(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2018
Show your honesty by sacking IGP Idris. He is a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by praisedigx(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari has no solution to the crisis in Benue, I think the best solution to all these is for the people of Benue to protect there lives and property and forget about the intervention of the FG. If dem wan wait, dem go wait die
zakim:
President Muhammadu Buhari said he quietly reprimanded the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, over the killings in Benue State.

Buhari said this at the Government House Makurdi yesterday during a town-hall meeting with leaders of various groups in the state.

Presidential spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina quoted Buhari as saying that he was not in the habit of publicly rebuking his appointees as many would desire.

The president said he preferred to quietly “read the riot act” as he did to the Inspector General of Police when the Benue attacks began.

He disclosed that he even shared the IGP’s security report on the Benue crisis with Senators George Akume and Barnabas Gemade from the state.

He appealed to leaders of various groups in the state to convince their constituents that the Federal Government was doing its best to end the recurring attacks by armed herdsmen in various parts of the country.

Responding to remarks by various stakeholders during the meeting, Buhari urged them to show restraint and allow the security agencies to handle the untenable situation.

“The governor and I, and others here know that we will leave one day, but the relationship between farmers and herders will continue. I urge you to keep in touch with them and advise them to live peacefully. Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups with different cultures and nobody can question God for putting us together,” he said.

Reacting to what he called a “shopping list” by some stakeholders, the President enjoined them to pray for the economy to improve, noting that he would not make any promises during this trip. He, however, stressed that, “When coming back on campaign, if coming back on campaign, I may promise.”

Governor Samuel Ortom said the recent attacks had displaced 170,000 people with children of school age constituting 60 per cent.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/benue-killings-i-reprimanded-igp-quietly--buhari.html

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by okeynelson: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Proffdada:
As Buhari never knew the IGP went to nassarawa instead of Benue, so shall your enemies will never know your whereabouts
Can I get an Amen?
grin

ride on pastor

4 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by kstyle2(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2018
lionness:
look at this nincomp...reprimand quietly, over the death of 70 people? What about sacking the IG, sacking Benue commissioner for police, putting some boots and guns on ground to deter future attacks? So Yusuf Buhari's life is better than the lives of Benue members who are been squashed like bugs? If you check my past posts, I was totally for this cow, campaigned and voted for him, but the way this loser has praised, protected, and even gone out to sheild his totally ineffective and useless cabinet members is beyond appalling.
Buhari, you are the greatest mistake Nigeria youths, including adults like I made...and Insha Allah, you will be shamed out of that Aso Rock!!!!
spot on. Our president lacks the cojones to be a leader. Whrn people lose their jobs to isdues like this, others would sit up and put up preventive measures to make surethings like this do not occur

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by praisedigx(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2018
zakim:

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2018
deebrain:
Like seriously, im begining to wonder whether our president is okay.

He cant be. This is not the Buhari of 1983... Its not the same man.

Same result in 1984 with today yet you think it's not the same man ...oh boy wake up oo it's the very man

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2018
okay oo
Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Nonnyflex(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2018
If coming back for which campaign.. Or is it only me that read that? ... It seems this our president can't see all these #backtodaura everywhere abi...

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Mohomodu Buhary is a failure... Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by MYHUBBY: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2018
all I can say is we have a useless legislators whose their legislatives duties has been undermined with high level dilution of playing politics

truly check and balance that influence separation of power exist no more in Nigeria Democratic system of government

if these aforementioned exist, buhari should be in prison by now after a shameful impeachment. I support national assembly to be scrapped, they're just figure head in democracy
Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by 3kay945(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Chai,,. See the man I campaigned for. cry
Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by internetpo(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Nonnyflex:
If coming back for which campaign.. Or is it only me that read that? ... It seems this our president can't see all these #backtodaura everywhere abi...
I tell you. The Man is evil.

He didnt even visit the IDPs camp and other places he was supposed to visit.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by joeyswift(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2018
It is annoying that Buhari and APC see Nigerians as babies wearing pampers

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Tecno66: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Quietly reprimanded? When human lifes were lost? Well, as usual, they spray their own with perfume and attack others with insecticide.
zakim:

Responding to remarks by various stakeholders during the meeting, Buhari urged them to show restraint and allow the security agencies to handle the untenable situatiothers here know that we will leave one day, but the relationship between farmers and herders will continue. I urge you to keep in touch with them and advise them to live peacefully. Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups with different cultures and nobody can question God for putting us together,” he said.

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Ekpeitut: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Yeah says the new sheriff in town.

The APC should bury their faces in shame.
Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by debolayinka(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Should he bold enough to say that? Lives that were wasted as a result of that can be revived privately abi?

Buhari is too shameless to taste leadership.
Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by codedguy1(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2018
70+ people were killed at a go and you reprimand your IG over a chilled calabash of cold kunu.

Napoleon for animal farm sef go trip.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by chichar1(f): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

mumu president! a sackable offence he is there reprimanding undecided
my aim this morning is for that loads of problem on his head,while dancing shaku shaku, in your meme,is to torment,kill,and buried him in aso rock there!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by oglalasioux(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari is as ignorant of the happenings in his own government like the average Nigerian. No blame for him though. All he wanted was to be president. The people who bundled him there are with the real powers.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by lexy2014: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2018
deebrain:

He cant be. This is not the Buhari of 1983... Its not the same man
its d same. D one in 1983 is 1983 version. He has been upgraded to 2018 version

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2018
saarumann:
But terrorist buhari publicly rebuked Nnamdi Kanu live on National Tv for coming down to Nigeria with British passport to campaign for freedom Why is the same dunce not publicly rebuking the IG for disobeying orders? Yeye dey smell.
In sane climes, terrorist Buhari and his useless IGP would have been impeached and sacked within 48 hours. But since Nigeria is a Zoo, everything goes. I bet Buhari will never sack the IGP!

Honestly this man is not fit to contest a class prefect let alone govern Nigeria! What a shame of a country to have someone like Buhari as the President.

Buhari will be remembered as the worst Nigerian president ever since independence.

His grouse was that Kanu called him a dog and some unspeakable names, that was why he was called a terrorist.
In Buhari's definiation of terrorism is;
"anyone who insults buhari and demands a change from the status quo of nepotism and mediocrity"
while all forms of terrorist acts are communual clashes such as mass murder and kidnapping.
Mass murder calls for dialogue and banning laws protecting soon to be victims
while kidnapping and blowing/killing soldiers calls for billions of ransom in exchange.
Buharinomics and The Theory of Buharism in the APC Society

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by saarumann: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2018
ehie:

His grouse was that Kanu called him a dog and some unspeakable names, that was why he was called a terrorist.
In Buhari's definiation of terrorism is;
"anyone who insults buhari and demands a change from the status quo of nepotism and mediocrity"
while all forms of terrorist acts are communual clashes such as mass murder and kidnapping.
Mass murder calls for dialogue and banning laws protecting soon to be victims
while kidnapping and blowing/killing soldiers calls for billions of ransom in exchange.
Buharinomics and The Theory of Buharism in the APC Society
Don't mind the herdsman. He will not be president for ever.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by nnaeyes6: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2018
He, however, stressed that, “When coming back on campaign, if coming back on campaign, I may promise.”

This is my annoyance. So Buhari wants to come back for campaign with other promises. Please someone should tell me what he may promise.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Assassin101: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
yea, and lovingly declared them a terrorist group
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like he chastised IPOB privately.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari by Xisnin(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
deebrain:

He cant be. This is not the Buhari of 1983... Its not the same man.
How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Introduce New Taxes To Increase Revenue – Minister / Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.