Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Mothers In Law From Hell: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mothers In Law From Hell: (325 Views)

I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / How Single Mothers In Nigeria Destroy Their Boys Lives / Mother In Law From Hell: My Mother In-law Calls Me A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers In Law From Hell: by z11111: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good Morning ma,

I have only been married for seven months and I think I realize now that I have made a mistake in getting married to Chidi. I am thinking of a temporary separation in order for us to decide if this marriage will work out or not.

To be fair to my husband,he is trying but it seems our marriage is not meant to be. In Africa,men choose their wives first before their mother,maybe because they feel they have known the mother longer than the wife.

Chidi's mother hates me and is doing everything to ensure I do not enjoy my marriage to her son. Right from when we were dating,she always made very unfriendly comments and that worried me but Chidi kept telling me not to worry as all I needed to do was get closer to the mom so she will get to like me. I did everything I could in my power. I visited her,bought her gifts,cleaned for her but she still didnt like me. Our marriage almost didnt hold,we broke up one time because of her but I guess the love was too strong,we got back again.

https://livelystones.com.ng/mother-in-law-from-hell-my-mother-in-law-calls-me-a-bastard/

(1) (Reply)

Would someone I block on facebook see me on the street if I run to them? / A Mad Mans Question To Man He Met. / The Mouth Odour ��� ( Lafplus Comedy ) (episode 06)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.