Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (40097 Views)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by sharpwriter(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Give buhari 20% of this man's brain,he would do better

Bros, take am easy na.... you no get chill at all o.

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by adioolayi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wow...creative! Will likely try this out.. grin
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
[Pmb is the best president ever. When he leaves we will know
Chinese get gave their President life President. So shall it be with pmb
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
yashau:
fool...na buhari kill ur father?
foolish boi...qoute me and die untimely death.Oponu

You need 1% too.
I know you were expecting me to clap back.hell no,you are a kid

2 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by kingchris30(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
deebee13:

I admire the man for his ingenuity. But Oga OP... What do you mean by "will you do this for your wife"? Is the child not his? Your question should have been "will you do this for your child"?
I know your type
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by MissRaine69(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
It’s not a case of will you do this for your wife? You can gage the particular mindset asking that.
That is his child and he is thinking outside the box. Any man can have a child but it takes a father to raise one.

5 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by talk2percy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Smart of him...
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Shroud: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
As long as it's a one-off . But I'm afraid this man is a house husband...

It takes more than coincidence to improvise this method. Bad for his wellbeing and bad for the child psychological evolution.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nice trick. Once the baby get her mum breastfed again and discover that the other one tested differently he/she will never forget that moment.

This is how Nigeria politicians tricking Nigerians during elections with fake elections gift.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by godofuck231: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
hadduni:
A good man with a parenting skill
If that child find out? That he's been tricked, the crying would last for days, lol

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by ewizard1: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Some of una no dey read!!! The baby is a girl. Una no see daughter there?
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Husband material 100 yards

2 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by sonnie10: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
hadduni:
A good man with a parenting skill

You mean pretending skills?
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by CaptainFM1: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Offpoint:
Why should I give myself that kinda stress when I can easily call my side chick to come boob feed the baby...

I don't want my kid to grow up and become a gay.

Its a taboo to give wrong milk to a baby!
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Tomoyayi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
Later d boy go turn gay

The baby Na gal, u no read u just come dey comment wurbbish
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Offpoint: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Its a taboo to give wrong milk to a baby!
wrong me like how? Nobi the same ingredients and inquipment the milk get ni?

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by ICEMAN(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Part of the agenda to feminise men. They put oestrogen and progesterone in the processed food to override male testosterone to make men homosexuals. They have positioned Monsanto in Nigeria to provide us with Genetically Modified (poisoned) food to suppress our ability to reproduce and also retrogressively modify our genetics. They have sent in the Gates foundation which in the name of eradicating polio and other diseases are injecting our kids with chemically modified substances in the name of vaccines. Americans know but Nigerians do not.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by CaptainFM1: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Offpoint:

wrong me like how? Nobi the same ingredients and inquipment the milk get ni?

Ingredients may be the same but the composition and genes are not compatible.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by nwabobo: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

20% is too much sef.

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
cococandy:

Some of you always have the weirdest nonsensical things to say. Smh

They might be right, you never can tell. Breastfeeding is naturally for women. Men pretending to do so may have psychological effects on the child.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
coalcoal1:
but there is no milk there nah ... I was expecting that there would be something connected to the fake nip that the child will be sucking baby formula from ...

Its a feeding botte.lol
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Offpoint: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Ingredients may be the same but the composition and genes are not compatible.

So cow milk e.t.c... we take is a taboo or unsafe for us? abi our genes dey compatible with animals own?
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by toyinjimoh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
Later d boy go turn gay
u too mumu

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by aadoiza: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
A dream sissy for feminists. Yuck.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by akp202(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Chai angry
D last straw that broke d camels back
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by hadduni(f): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
godofuck231:
If that child find out? That he's been tricked, the crying would last for days, lol
lol
babysitting some children can be very frustrating.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by CaptainFM1: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Offpoint:

So cow milk e.t.c... we take is a taboo or unsafe for us? abi our genes dey compatible with animals own?

Taboo means something that's forbidden or prohibited by custom. In fairness to you, your side chick milk may even be more nutritious and may make your baby grow better. But a taboo is a taboo.... You wouldn't try giving dog milk, would you.

Also the psychology of it, is that it aids strong bonding between mother and child.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by emmy4lov(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
See 419 Daddy

Very Neat UK used Samsung galaxy S6 for sale
Whatsapp; 08050447106
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
This man is mad grin grin grin grin
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by OkoAnike(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Iyawofarmer:
This is the dream husband abeg.... Oya am sick oh, no body should come for me

Why are so many people sick on naira land this days? Will their cane touch u @home? Or @work, the best any body can do to u is to attack u.
Please stop been sick for voicing ur opinion.
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Esosa01(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
i just learnt something new today i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Offpoint: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Taboo means something that's forbidden or prohibited by custom. In fairness to you, your side chick milk may even be more nutritious and may make your baby grow better. But a taboo is a taboo.... You wouldn't try giving dog milk, would you.

Also the psychology of it, is that it aids strong bonding between mother and child.
a good side chick can be promoted to a step mom you know... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramatu Muhammadu Nata'ala Missing Since Friday (Pic) / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.