Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

PHOTOS: Home To Pay 4 Million Naira As Land Use Charge In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Home To Pay 4 Million Naira As Land Use Charge In Lagos (1127 Views)

Lawyers Storm Out Of Hearing On Land Use Charge In Lagos / Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Home To Pay 4 Million Naira As Land Use Charge In Lagos by 360frolic(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2018
A twitter user, Tunde Leye has brought out shocking facts with the latest discourse going on in Lagos about the increase in the Land use charge in Lagos state.

According to him:

I keep saying that the desperation the LASG is showing with this it's revenue drive with reckless abandon shows a government that does not deserve to be in office. Look at the Land Use Charge a house in Omole 1 was slammed.

Using what the LASG shared in this infograph, it means that they assessed the house at 0.76% and that the house is worth 589.3Million Naira. In Omole. I said maybe the house is a huge mansion so I decided to check using Google Street View.

This is the house on Street View. I’ll let you be the judge whether there is any way this house is worth 589.3Million or the Ambode government just doesn’t care again and will use every unjust means to extort Lagosians

Whats your take on this

http://newshelm.ng/photos-home-to-pay-4-million-naira-as-land-use-charge-in-lagos/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: Home To Pay 4 Million Naira As Land Use Charge In Lagos by zakim(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2018
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Home To Pay 4 Million Naira As Land Use Charge In Lagos by makdcash(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Oboy see billing

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Home To Pay 4 Million Naira As Land Use Charge In Lagos by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2018
grin May ship jam Tinubu anywhere its possible shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Home To Pay 4 Million Naira As Land Use Charge In Lagos by Mynd44: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2018

(1)

Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge / How I Was Asked To Deliver Osun To PDP – Ex-igp Suleiman Abba / Throwback Picture Of Aba Currently Abia State In The 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.