Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The "All Men Cheat" Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "All Men Cheat" Lie (388 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "All Men Cheat" Lie by Queerlyshrewd: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2018
"All men are cheats"
"Men are like dogs"
"Men can cheat with a million women but they always know who they love"
"Men are innately polygamous"

Say these words to a crowd of women and numbers too many would nod in such agreement.

Society is slowly buying this lie

What Lie?
That "it's quite normal for men to cheat, its in their nature"

Before you hang me out
You should know I'm not in support of men. I am a man but I'm not fighting a man's cause here.
My point is...
It's not true that staying faithful is hard for a man. Men are just lazy
Too lazy to try and refrain from sex
Too lazy to try self control.
Too lazy to say No when it matters most.

You know just how there's a " Bro Code"
Do's and Donts that society has accepted for boys or men in terms of relating.
Yeah, there's a societal code that governs fidelity

This code says men should try and have more sex and women should try and be chaste.

Who is this dictatorial ass-hole called society who tells everyone what's right or wrong? Who gave him that much power?
Well, we are all society. All of us. Yes, you.

But How? There's a rather popular quote from Desmond Tutu that says
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen theside of the oppressor."

And my mother would always say in the court of law that silence is interpreted to mean that whatever you want to say is not favourable to your cause .

What do i mean?
I'm an elder brother to a sister and two brothers. I will preach the gospel of sleeping with other women doesn't make you more of a man.
I have friends that sometimes listen to me and a few people who consider me smart( that's me playing humble) , all of these people will know it too. The idea is to talk about it enough till it begins to stir change and to try as much as we can to prevent a world where boys are born with the idea that a huge body count is key to social acceptance.

Lastly, for women who believe all men must cheat. Look at me, I'm a man who believes other men should try and be better. So don't give up on men just yet. There's more like me.
Believe in the motion, movement or whatever fancy name we can give making a lot of noise about a passion.

More at
http://queerlyshrewd..com
Re: The "All Men Cheat" Lie by bizzy500: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2018
All I see is different post tackling men undecided
Re: The "All Men Cheat" Lie by YabaLeftist: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Everywhere you turn, bloggers.
Re: The "All Men Cheat" Lie by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
YabaLeftist:
Everywhere you turn, bloggers.

Honestly. These days, when I open a post, I first scroll to the bottom to see if it is an incomplete or blog post. If it is, I just don't bother reading again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexdolls / Nigerian & Ghanaian Women Are Dream Killers – Counsellor George Lutterodt / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Twins And Son To Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.