Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex (7579 Views)

She Sat On My Laps With Her Nak3d Pv-ssy Which Led To Unplanned Quickiee / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Not a big fan of books.. grin I cannot sit and juz read sha but thanks...
cheesy
why
Hmm, like you dont like to read anything, even billboards or is it just books?
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Ebuka2016:

cheesy

why

Hmm, like you dont like to read anything, even billboards or is it just books?

Juz books..

The only part of the book i will read is that back part cheesy I prefer comics.. I like something with the pictures...its fun to read..
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Juz books..

The only part of the book i will read is that back part cheesy I prefer comics.. I like something with the pictures...its fun to read..

lol... tongue

yeah pictures are great for keeping a reader glued to a text but you know, you rarely see such these days in serious book (like business related books, personal development books, motivational books and even mature novels, etc).

The thing is, i like to read. I read anything that is interesting or necessary to be read. Even on Nairaland here, i read threads line by line, word by word. Am not the overly religious type but i find myself reading the Bible on days that am bored and have nothing doing grin I love the stories in it. When am bored, the default thing for me to do is read look for information online or read physical books or sleep.

While i dont take things serious and love to joke most of the time, i dont read comics, i see them as a waste of time. I can only go for them when am not happy or when am depressed shocked

but i still want you to read that book. Please. Not necessarily to fall in love (was joking when i said that earlier tongue), but you need to see what manner in which the book was written, its filled with emotion. I just think that you'll love it. They fucke*d in it too a lot of times, its just my type of novel grin

Goodmorning cheesy
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by stacyadams: 1:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I remember one time I visited my Uncle from school grin His wife had these girls that work for her in her shop that usually come around to help at home. One of them is endowed in the frontals and her back side isn't something I don't like. We don't talk. Just side looks and short glimpses... One time, there was nobody at home and this girl had to come around to get things for the shop. Came in, didn't knock to find me lying bare chested and reading on the couch grin . She came in and didn't greet as usual. Just the usual short side look. I got up, followed her to the store and grabbed her boóbs... The rest is history undecided

I hope you've learnt one or two things?
grin grin grin no long story....just grab her by d poosie
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Rigel95(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
chibabe259:

cheesy Haha, next time she comes, make sure you remove all the chairs in the bedroom b4 ushering her into the bedroom. That way, she has no option than to sit on the bed. cheesy lefulefu used this method on me last year grin
Lefulefu did whaaat?

on my babe?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. / My Wife Made Me Shed Tears Today / Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.