Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number (3914 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by Mariangeles(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, bros you dey laff abi? grin
I gats laugh...the story funny
Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
I gats laugh...the story funny
Lol, glad you find it funny bro. We'll discuss about your grandpa tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by khiaa(f): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, why are the "biceps" around his wrists?

The photo is cute though. They don't make them like this anymore embarassed

They are around his wrist because he is supposed to be Popeye and she is Olive Oil from the cartoon. Don't you remember how big Popeye wrists were? Google some of the old cartoons. (Popeye).
Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by XhosaNostra(f): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2018
khiaa:

They are around his wrist because he is supposed to be Popeye and she is Olive Oil from the cartoon. Don't you remember how big Popeye wrists were? Google some of the old cartoons. (Popeye).

I know Popeye Spinach & Olive Oyl undecided
I just find the droopy biceps funny, is all.
Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by XhosaNostra(f): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2018
gulfer:
Haven't you heard about Popeye, the sailrman and Olivier; the wife

I've watched them throughout my childhood. That's not the point.
Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2018
khiaa:

I just Googled the image to refresh my memory, indeed they were around his wrists too. They did go up, right? That's what I remember. Him growing large biceps after eating the tinned spinach. Anyway, I was very young when the show used to be on TV, so some details have faded with time.

Courage the cowardly dog was more my thing.
Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
So sweet. I want to age with my future husband together. God help us.
grin
Re: Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number by Encoreunltd(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, why are the "biceps" around his wrists? embarassed

The man in the sailor uniform is dressed as popeye; a cartoon character from the 80's and his wife is also dressed as olive oyl: popeye's significant other from the same cartoon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small / Why Do Yoruba Women Prefer Men From South South Than South East / Men Take Your Kids For DNA Test If You Can Afford It(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.