Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small (3916 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Story Time!! Her First Night With A Caring Stranger (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by wise2odd: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
if she wear a butt pad or something? i don't understand again. I haven't seen her live ass yet... I mean unclothedness. but I have press the ass when romancing her and it was not that bad. it was a bit firm and OK in my hands when I message it inside a trouser.

but at time it look big and at time it look kind of flat.
Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
She dey pad her ass jorcheesy. Dat d ass is big sometimes and small sometimes is enuf to tell u its padded. But since na ur girlfriend u suppose don know if d azz is real or fake. A babe wit padded azz cant pad it wen she's on wrapper. Abi she no dey wear wrapper wen u wit her?
Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by badadvice(f): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
lefulefu:
She dey pad her ass jorcheesy. Dat d ass is big sometimes and small sometimes is enuf to tell u its padded. But since na ur girlfriend u suppose don know if d azz is real or fake. A babe wit padded azz cant pad it wen she's on wrapper. Abi she no dey wear wrapper wen u wit her?

you no dey ever see "yansh topic" make you throwey face.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by VERDA: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:54am On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

2 Likes

Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by FisifunKododada: 3:41am On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by DesChyko: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

How can you say this?
A nyash thread without his comment is like a snake thread without lala being mentioned embarassed

2 Likes

Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by Burgerlomo: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Nothing wey pesin no go hear 4 dis Nairaland cool

Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by kingxsamz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
wise2odd:
is she wear a but pad or something? i don't understand again. I haven't seen her live ass yet... I mean unclothedness. but I have press the ass when romancing at and it was not that bad. it was a bit firm and OK in my hands when I message it inside a trouser.

but at time it look big and at time it look kind of flat.

Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by Khd95(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
u didnt even suffice us with photos of this mysterious as$
Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by dreamwords: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

Re: At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small by landmark86: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

No mind lefulefu
I don't even no who like yansh pass between lefulefu and Timaya

(1) (Reply)

Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me / Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women / What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.