Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Who Is A Decent Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Decent Man? (602 Views)

To Attract A Decent Man! You Have To Be Decent / Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Decent Man? by yungzed360(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2020
Many atimes I hear ladies discuss how they would love to be married to a Godfearing man like TD Jakes, Handsome like Van Vicker, tall nd highly muscular like Dwayne D. Johnson, rich as Dangote, has open teeth with a big-holed dimple like Michael Jackson, a man who has never tasted alcohol, doesn't cheat but not broke and so on and so forward.

But in all these, they end up saying "And above all A Decent Man" and this is where I take a pause!

Who is a Decent Man?

What's ur definition of a Decent Man?
Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by Naija246: 5:08pm On May 23, 2020
a man they can manipulate grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by HacheNoire: 5:11pm On May 23, 2020
A decent man does not exist.

Everyone of us have his own flaws.

None has walked the face of the Earth

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by yungzed360(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
a man they can manipulate grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by yungzed360(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
HacheNoire:
A decent man does not exist.

Everyone of us have his own flaws.

None has walked the face of the Earth

cool cool
Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2020
a man that looks the other day when she "s out with her other boyfriends is what is defined as a decent man

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by Oluromantic: 5:24pm On May 23, 2020
What u listed are qualities that can make a lady single for so long. Those are perfectionist standards. You can make your man and not looking for a perfect man

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by DanseMacabre(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
The only person that fits the description in the OP is Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
everybody is a decent man, it all depends who is looking...

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by rosy1992(f): 5:57pm On May 23, 2020
A decent man is simply someone who understands his partner, console her when she is down. Laugh and play with her like a friend, doesn't hurt her feelings and makes her love him again and again.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by varnaija(f): 6:14pm On May 23, 2020
One that can cover his tracks and provide your needs

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Decent Man? by fati2001(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2020
my brother ;Dmy brother

(1) (Reply)

4 Insider Facts Each Man Must Know About Womanising / Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! / When Did You Stop Giving A Bleep And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.