Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! (821 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by z11111: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Good day Admin,

Janet is my girlfriend and fiancee. After her youth service,I encouraged her to come down to Lagos so she can look for a job. When she arrived,she didnt have anywhere to stay so she started to squat with me. I work in an insurance company,I been there for almost a year but the pay is not much. I am hoping to find a better paid job soon.

My girl got a job with a bank not too long. The bank was on the island which was quite far for her as my place is in Ogba. We agreed that she would be joining my neighbor who owns a car, a married man who also leaves for work on the island. Because Janet follows Mr Mike to work,we some how became close to him. So sometimes,on weekends, we just hang out and gist briefly as neighbors.

After like a month or so that my girl started working,I started to notice some behavior with her. She started to dress somehow too attractive too. I thought she just wanted to look nice as a banker. when she comes back home,she will just be with her phone,not really interested in gisting with me like before. I was a bit worried so I told her that I dont like her new behaviors but she just told me that I am just imagining things that she has not changed.Well,I let her be.

On Sunday morning,I decided to go to church cos I havent gone in a while. But my girl said she is too tired and needed to rest. Anyway,I kind of understood cos bank work is very stressful,she even works on Saturdays sometimes. I went on my way to church. In church that day,the service ended on time cos they announced that they were going to attend a member's celebration or something. so I went home earlier than usual. On getting home,I discovered that the apartment was quiet. I thought Janet was sleeping,I decided not wake her up so I entered very quietly.

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/one-million-naira-to-take-back-my-cheating-girlfriend/
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by Beke2020: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
shior
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by z11111: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
My brother ,you are shame to manhood for thinking of collecting the money.

z11111:
Good day Admin,

Janet is my girlfriend and fiancee. After her youth service,I encouraged her to come down to Lagos so she can look for a job. When she arrived,she didnt have anywhere to stay so she started to squat with me. I work in an insurance company,I been there for almost a year but the pay is not much. I am hoping to find a better paid job soon.

My girl got a job with a bank not too long. The bank was on the island which was quite far for her as my place is in Ogba. We agreed that she would be joining my neighbor who owns a car, a married man who also leaves for work on the island. Because Janet follows Mr Mike to work,we some how became close to him. So sometimes,on weekends, we just hang out and gist briefly as neighbors.

After like a month or so that my girl started working,I started to notice some behavior with her. She started to dress somehow too attractive too. I thought she just wanted to look nice as a banker. when she comes back home,she will just be with her phone,not really interested in gisting with me like before. I was a bit worried so I told her that I dont like her new behaviors but she just told me that I am just imagining things that she has not changed.Well,I let her be.

On Sunday morning,I decided to go to church cos I havent gone in a while. But my girl said she is too tired and needed to rest. Anyway,I kind of understood cos bank work is very stressful,she even works on Saturdays sometimes. I went on my way to church. In church that day,the service ended on time cos they announced that they were going to attend a member's celebration or something. so I went home earlier than usual. On getting home,I discovered that the apartment was quiet. I thought Janet was sleeping,I decided not wake her up so I entered very quietly.

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/one-million-naira-to-take-back-my-cheating-girlfriend/
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by Samuelgr8: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2018
The money is tempting though...but....
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by liquidlove2018: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Its either he takes the money and forgive the girl or reject the money and end the relationship.

Samuelgr8:
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2018
better take the money . what if she was doing it and you never got to know ?
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by Samuelgr8: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol!
onatisi:

1 Like

Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by z11111: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
But at least he caught her

onatisi:
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by onatisi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
z11111:

But at least he caught her

and that is why he must take maximum advantage of the situation.what the man don chop he can't replace it so it is better he collects some money at least he won't lose in 2 ways . If they were banging elsewhere and he never got to know ,there is no way he would have gotten the million naira. Left to me I will even encourage the man to be coming weekly
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by z11111: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Smiles. Coming weekly ? The babe will still be your girl friend ?

onatisi:
and that is why he must take maximum advantage of the situation.what the man don chop he can't replace it so it is better he collects some money at least he won't lose in 2 ways . If they were banging elsewhere and he never got to know ,there is no way he would have gotten the million naira. Left to me I will even encourage the man to be coming weekly
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by onatisi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
z11111:

Smiles. Coming weekly ? The babe will still be your girl friend ?

She stopped been my girlfriend the day she secretly accepted to be banging the other guy. This is just the fact. She could have been doing it outside for months and the man at home won't know a thing. That is women for u
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by z11111: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Well,May God help us in the side of women. If the man no catch them now,nah so d will be shinning Congo . Loool

onatisi:

She stopped been my girlfriend the day she secretly accepted to be banging the other guy. This is just the fact. She could have been doing it outside for months and the man at home won't know a thing. That is women for u
Re: One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! by z11111: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
smiley smiley

Samuelgr8:

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Do You Prefer ??? / Making Love In My Dream / Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.