Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,484 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) (29981 Views)

They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Tunks2017(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Flowers95:
Happy married life

Advice for you, patience is the key. You’re the woman he is the man, please never switch your roles. Let your husband take care of you, and take care of your children. Don’t take feminism and “miss independent” into your home. Keep up with your appearance and communicate about EVERYTHING. Good luck !

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Taiwo20(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
The suit is my headache.....who has panadol
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is this nt Rozaytee...

chaiiiii...
my heart is shattered!!

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gebbson007:

Aunty where's the wickedness in my comment wink
You know na cheesy cheesy cheesy just joking bro grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Gebbson007(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
You know na cheesy cheesy cheesy just joking bro grin
take ur time ooo... hope ur day WS fine?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gebbson007:

take ur time ooo...
hope ur day WS fine?
I bless God, how was yours too
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Olii(f): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Moinoni123:
Babe, you are undoubtedly beautiful. But hope you're not in the business of misleading people and then come here to start a thread about guys. Pardon my manners. I like
thanks for the compliment. grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by EXLOVER(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Euouae:

You need to change your wife
I'm not married oh
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Gebbson007(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I bless God, how was yours too
we bless the lord..
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Beautiful Bride and a more handsome groom.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by PastorOluT(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
tana4gud:
God bless you sir.. U will celebrate soon.
Amen thanks
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
tana4gud so from Oredo L.G.A registry na straight to your house
Are you telling me there was no Orijin, Star, Williams and gbedurizing etc ??

Honestly I love simple and low key weddings
#Simple
#NoMuchNoise
#UnnecessarySpendings.

Click like if you agree With me, share if you've never disagreed grin

HML jare. All the stress for wedding preparations has come and gone.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Moinoni123(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Olii:
thanks for the compliment. grin
I'll love to do more of that. Don't worry, it won't be vain compliments.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by webngnews: 1:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Konquest: 3:33am On Mar 16, 2018
majamajic:
Our own nairalander formally miss Tana Kadiri with moniker Tana4gud tied the knot this last Saturday 10th march 2018 in Edo State . Here are some of the pics from the event.

pls let's wish her a happy married life.

Lalasticlala
^^^^^
^^^^^
Lovely pictures... lovely
couple!

@Majamajic must be the
groom... grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by majamajic(m): 4:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Konquest:
^^^^^ ^^^^^ Lovely pictures... lovely couple!
@Majamajic must be the groom... grin

sorry bro I was not even at the wedding

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Konquest: 4:45am On Mar 16, 2018
majamajic:

sorry bro I was not even at the wedding
^^^^^
^^^^^
Alright then... I thought you were
the lucky guy... or a close friend of
the couple. Do have a great
day ahead. smiley
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by kushercain: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
And I dey for Edo state madam nor fit invite me congratulations and happy married life.

How she wan take know, Edo dey Antarctica?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2018
kushercain:

How she wan take know, Edo dey Antarctica?
I dey fly for night enter Antartica.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Rozaytee: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Randy91:
Is this nt Rozaytee...

chaiiiii...

my heart is shattered!!
grin . ...its not me oo...but mine go happen soon by Gods grace
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Rozaytee:
grin . ...its not me oo...but mine go happen soon by Gods grace

A BIG AMEN!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.