Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops (11743 Views)

The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Politicians in robes
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Advision: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
NtoAkwaIbom:
No be this same bishops been ordained that Akan Weeks wey people die like fowl ? Non of them open mouth call for punishment of those wey cause that death.

Same group dey come to form king makers, Qbqsi Adakhaa anor mbufo eti-eti

They are paying him for shutting down the investigation into the collapse
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by kenodrill: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Akpabio will not like this i swear!
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by ediko5(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Even though I'm a PDP supporter, when I see the way this so-called men of God behave, I begin to loose trust and hope in religion
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by uba1991: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hungry Bishops
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by TheKingdom: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
uba1991:
Hungry Bishops

Very hungry and very foolish...They will not see heaven at ALL.

Udom is basically turning his state into a militarized zone as planned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by drexx(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
I actually went for the programme thinking it's going to be a spirit filled conference... Coupled with the fact that Dr Otabil Mensah was billed to minister.. I needed to hear this great man teach... Only for me to get there and see people with different uniforms, women clothed in different apparels.... Udom t shirts everywhere... I just immediately turned back.... What baffles me is Dr Otabil Mensah being a party to this as this are the exact things spoiling Africa that he preaches against.....
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Vickglam: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
it is well
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by ediko5(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
drexx:
I actually went for the programme thinking it's going to be a spirit filled conference... Coupled with the fact that Dr Otabil Mensah was billed to minister.. I needed to hear this great man teach... Only for me to get there and see people with different uniforms, women clothed in different apparels.... Udom t shirts everywhere... I just immediately turned back.... What baffles me is Dr Otabil Mensah being a party to this as this are the exact things spoiling Africa that he preaches against.....

my dear don't be surprised. This men of God have really made me back slide with their actions.

God have mercy on us
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by seunmsg(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
I can bet Akan weeks, the bishop of the church that killed over 100 worshipers is among the bishops that endorsed the governor. Obviously, the report of the investigation into that tragedy will never be published and nobody will be brought to book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Kotodoctor: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ema ukpai. I see you.( political prophets) No were weh food de weh you no de show face. Reminds me of Micah son of Imlah. As he lift up his head to the heavens, and saw a certain spirit. That spirit said " I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of those prophets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by MrFly(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Their pockets have been lined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by johnnyvid(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
drexx:
so bad and pathetic. Hmmmmmmmmm each and everyone want to partake in the national cake. I think the Catholic Bishop are doing well in talking to our politicians. instead of this bishops to talk to politicians on how they should govern with truth and fear of God, they are busy playing politics on it. well it's God that will judge. I don't have to judge. what i just know is that each and everyone will judge accordingly on the judgement day.
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by ediko5(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
seunmsg:
I can bet Akan weeks, the bishop of the church that killed over 100 worshipers is among the bishops that endorsed the governor. Obviously, the report of the investigation into that tragedy will never be published and nobody will be brought to book.

Don't mind them. that was how the so-called Akan Weeks desperately organized a devilish Bishopric consecration all in a bid to gather politicians for monetary contribution to complete his church.

Now nobody talks about it anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by johnnyvid(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
ediko5:

my dear don't be surprised. This men of God have really made me back slide with their actions.

God have mercy on us
bro please don't look them OK. look God the author and finisher of our faith. it's so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by johnnyvid(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
ediko5:

Don't mind them. that was how the so-called Akan Weeks desperately organized a devilish Bishopric consecration all in a bid to gather politicians for monetary contribution to complete his church.

Now nobody talks about it anymore.
that is Nigeria for you. it's only God that will safe us from them.
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by ediko5(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
johnnyvid:
so bad and pathetic. Hmmmmmmmmm each and everyone want to partake in the national cake. I think the Catholic Bishop are doing well in talking to our politicians. instead of this bishops to talk to politicians on how they should govern with truth and fear of God, they are busy playing politics on it. well it's God that will judge. I don't have to judge. what i just know is that each and everyone will judge accordingly on the judgement day.

and when will the so-called judgement day come?

my dear you spoke well but don't be brainwashed. This criminals are hiding under that immunity to commit serious atrocities
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Okinqz01(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anointing their pocket
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by johnnyvid(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
ediko5:

and when will the so-called judgement day come?

my dear you spoke well but don't be brainwashed. This criminals are hiding under that immunity to commit serious atrocities
am not brainwashed brother, I only follow what the bible says. not only follow alone, I aligned myself with the word of God . it's so unfortunate to the extent that they twist the scriptures in order for them to suit their sermon. so painful.
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rev Uma Ukpai... much respect , Daddy.
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by hypnotic(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fayose is always where action is
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by SirBunky85(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
delikay4luv:
See potbelly everywhere. Thieves that won't preach against bad leaders in church. That's how they anointed GEJ only for PMB to come and snatch it with body odour.
lol.u hate dis pmb no be small,abeg forgive am nah
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Charly68: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
I hope he has settled with his political godfather
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
You've said nothing but the truth. Religion is not only our problem; religion is responsible for why the black race cannot, have not, and quite possibly will never build anything.

China bans religion in politics/government because they know it's the quickest way to thwarting and destroying their masterfully thought-out plan for development and advancement.

Religion makes people dumb and the dumbest of people depend only on it. No wonder why we are backward and have chosen to remain so.

Akwa Ibom should be a shinning light in this country because of the financial resources that accrue to the state. But sadly, we all can attests to what 'Church' has done to one of the richest states in Nigeria.

Religion justifies self-imposed failure and encourages mediocrity. Clearly, Akwa Ibom is a good example of how over-dependence on religion dumbs-down a people, diminishes common sense and mental acuity, and frankly, destroys a people.

It is time Gov Udom Emmanuel stop handing over the state's monies to fraudulent church operations in exchange for political support. Akwa Ibom monies are meant for development, not to be given willy-nilly to pastors who are all fraudsters.

TheAngry1:
I still maintain, religion is our biggest problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Kimgy80: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hungry pastors how many of them are from Akwa Ibom State. God don't answer hypocritical prayer.
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by kingzjay(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
I just wish it was in the days of old... God would just strike them dead immediately for disgracing His name all because of 'Brown Envelopes'.

Indeed, religion is our biggest problem in this part of the world
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Macmoni(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheAngry1:
I still maintain, religion is our biggest problem in this country.
I still maintain u go for check up!
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by Entom(m): 1:38am On Mar 16, 2018
I sorry for annang ethnic group
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by anselaw(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2018
imagine dis nonsense,yak heaven etua mbufo mbom.i hate seen great men of God derail frm their part
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by anselaw(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Entom:
I sorry for annang ethnic group
why sorry for annang?
Re: Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops by OlaMiki: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2018
i tire ooo, the guy no go face him problems for ekiti A failed Governor
raffydon1:
What is fayose doing there??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Obaseki, Others Pay Last Tributes To Late Chief Tony Anenih / Police Public Relations School In Nasarawa Commissioned (Photos) / Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.