Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline (29547 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by nosagold(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
As a youth, I must say that this man is my role model. As a young Christian, I draw strength from the old Men of God who have been with God for so many years and are not tired. I imitate him even as he imitates Jesus Christ. In the words of Apostle Paul, "Follow me, as I follow Christ". I pray that God gives me the same grace given to him and to do even greater works in Jesus Name! Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by adeiza4u(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Antichrist demons like Daddy Freeze won't like this apt exposition at all. But who cares? The church of God is unstoppable!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by nosagold(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
He and his Jesus are crooks! angry

I also believe in Jesus Christ! I hope that the good Lord opens your eyes to see His glory!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Rapsino:

υr вraιn ѕυrgery wιll вe done тoday. υ nιd ιт aѕap
Thanks! Anything else reasonable you would like to Add? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
nosagold:

I also believe in Jesus Christ! I hope that the good Lord opens your eyes to see His glory!
I don't believe in Jesus, is that a problem? Glory my butt!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by funkemary(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
The name of God be praised
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by millionboi2: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lol..... Even daddy s walk is holy
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by oyetunder(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:
This scammer benefits hugely from the corruption that's eaten deep into every sector in Nigeria. a chunk of the monies our leaders embezzle find their way into churches

Our Polithiefians would embezzle 30B then donate 2B to a church or spend it building a church and handing the keys to the church over to the pastor who wouldn't ask where he got such a money, our Christians would hail such a politician and talk about how he has "fear of god" and should be voted for 2nd term then the cycle of embezzlement continues. So we keep seeing massive churches springing up, our pastors with private jets living in mansions surrounded by shantytowns. the saddest part is that the worst is yet to come. soon all Nigeria would be able to boast about are massive churches and (almost) nothing else
Well...You are free to sue God in any Court of Law of your Choice. Remember however, Jesus was brought to Egypt in Africa for his safety in the Bible-think about this, but you may not understand because of the spirit which had invaded your soul.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thank God my brain is well developed to the extent that religious bullshyt tremble when it sees me coming. No religion can brain wash dis nigga. God answers my prayers & I don't need to glorify another man for me to reach him. He is with me at all times

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Dangwurugwu: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:
This scammer benefits hugely from the corruption that's eaten deep into every sector in Nigeria. a chunk of the monies our leaders embezzle find their way into churches

Our Polithiefians would embezzle 30B then donate 2B to a church or spend it building a church and handing the keys to the church over to the pastor who wouldn't ask where he got such a money, our Christians would hail such a politician and talk about how he has "fear of god" and should be voted for 2nd term then the cycle of embezzlement continues. So we keep seeing massive churches springing up, our pastors with private jets living in mansions surrounded by shantytowns. the saddest part is that the worst is yet to come. soon all Nigeria would be able to boast about are massive churches and (almost) nothing else
See your life....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
WTF!! I mean seriously..WTF! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
He and his Jesus are crooks! angry
Calling Jesus a crook is an insult to crooks as crooks are, at least, real unlike imaginary Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
oyetunder:
Well...You are free to sue God in any Court of Law of your Choice. Remember however, Jesus was brought to Egypt in Africa for his safety in the Bible-think about this, but you may not understand because of the spirit which had invaded your soul.

what are you really saying? and how is what you're saying related to my post sir?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dangwurugwu:
See your life....
Have you seen yours?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by gbigbega: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jiang:
Thank God my brain is well developed to the extent that religious bullshyt tremble when it sees me coming. No religion can brain wash dis nigga

The greatest mind prison or brainwash a man can have is to deny all vivid evidence and still insist no one can brainwash him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Calling Jesus a crook is an insult to crooks as crooks are, at least, real unlike imaginary Jesus
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

I wanna ask you something ooo,,grin do u believe in God?
let me ask you something do you believe in God?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by farem: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

The Bible is not a manual on how to live your life

Then tell u_ what it is
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
I like the man so much.

Regardless of what the skeptics would say, there is more to him than meets the eye.

No scam here!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Thegamingorca(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
farem:

Then tell me what it is

It's a story book
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by alanka(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
He is not disrespective to fellow human being but to me.

Therefore I will not cut his life short because I will not be responsible for iota of it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by omoranmilowo: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Martin0(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
let me ask you something do you believe in God?

dammmm I asked firstgrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by ehinorlive: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
HigherEd:
What I don't get also is the phenomenal and abnormal growth of this Church and they've successfully replicated themselvess in other countries. There are now about 700 branches of rccg in UK. This is a country with 50,000 churches in general. In a short while a sizeable chunk of Churches in UK would be RCCG owned.

And with all due respect to Pastor Adeboye whenever you go to redemption camp you just understand that there must be a power behind that kind of crowd other than Adeboye's capacity or charisma because Adeboye isn't a Motivational speaker neither is he the first to promise supernatural experience...therefore there must be a very intense power backing that ministry and I am certain it is the power of the Holy Spirit.

If Christ tarries I pray his successor works in greater exploits..

Lalasticlala

I be fear say u wan mention juju, Thanks for ur wisdom and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

dammmm I asked firstgrin
Do you believe that wicthes exists?.

Do you believe there is a creature called Devil or Satan?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by farem: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jiang:
Thank God my brain is well developed to the extent that religious bullshyt tremble when it sees me coming. No religion can brain wash dis nigga. God answers my prayers & I don't need to glorify another man for me to reach him. He is with me at all times

This is how a naked, mad man by a Calabar's round-about thinks: thinking everyone passing around -well dressed are derailed except himself!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by amazon14: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

The Bible is not a manual on how to live your life

Actually, Bible is a manual of life.
Get a good study Bible, read it with understanding, ask the spirit of God to help you.
My dear, you life will change for good.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Martin0(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
Do you believe that wicthes exists?.

Do you believe there is a creature called Devil or Satan?

these questions are coming now because I asked you a simple question that can be answered withing some few secondsgringrin anyway when you answer my own then you get my replygrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by alanka(f): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
That your departure is what I am waiting for patiently but I will not force it.

I will never to say what would happen to you after life because my anger towards you is immeasurable
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
amazon14:

Actually, Bible is a manual of life.
Get a good study Bible, read it with understanding, ask the spirit of God to help you.
My dear, you life will change for good.

The same bible that fully endorses slavery? if the Bible is the guide on how you live your life why aren't you protesting that the lawmakers should pass laws legalising slavery?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by farem: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
nosagold:

I need to ask you this question?

Why are you bothered singing good music to a deaf person or forcing the blind to appreciate an art work?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by manny4life(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jiang:

What makes you think they're glorifying him? Don't answer that... To each their own, I just don't think anyone is glorifying him. Yes you can respect and honor man, but God only is the one to whom all glory is due to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault / Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.