Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline (29905 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
please can some one tell me who God is? is he the WHITE old man with long grey beard who lives in the Sky?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by osuhim(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
He and his Jesus are crooks! angry
Hmm...y would u say so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by osuhim(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

The Bible is not a manual on how to live your life
den what is "bb naija"...?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
osuhim:
Hmm...y would u say so?
It's clear the man is a crook so is the white Jesus, have you ever seen an Indian or African Jesus?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
do you mean if i believe there is a WHITE old man with long white beard who lives in the sky? grin

am asking a very simple question oo, anyway I leave u to whatever you believe inngrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

am asking a very simple question oo, anyway I leave u to whatever you believe inngrin
Good! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by lordess(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
toluxa1:

We are sorry for the delay, your brain will arrive soon ..
Savagery gone brutal & bloody.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Miminat(f): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
HigherEd:

I remember a time someone I knew(An Anglican) went to redemption camp and stayed close to the alter and she confirmed seeing real fire burning on the Altar. She said some of the aides closeby tried to put it off by extinguisher but the extinguisher deflected until Adeboye said they should leave it.

Now personally I grew up as an Orthodox ECWA boy and walking in the miraculous isn't exactly what they teach. But with my experience with the new generational ECWA pastors who seem to be more Pentecostal than pentecostals I saw strange things.

I remember during a deliverance service in ECWA Agege some years ago. The prayer became intense and some of my friends started falling and some where screaming. I was terrified so I opened my eyes and thankfully I was able to evade a lady rotating towards me. But before I knew it as prayer became intense I saw a Bird fly over someone's head with a loud sound. I closed my eyes in shock, but to my greatest surprise it seemed I was the only one who heard. So I tell you friend there is more than meets the physical eyes in this world.

I'm Ecwa as well and i can relate. The spirit cannot be limited, it is fiercly taking territories.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Lomprico2: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
I want someone to explain the humility part for me. How was he humble?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by awesomeJ(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

Omo Elder Osewa. Bawo?

Awon Daddy nko?

Otojometa
Seun, is Dad really a church Elder?

I think you'd need to spend some quality time with him, learning what motivates his Christian faith.

Given that he is elderly, and has more life experience than you do, you should at least be "meek" enough to learn of his reasons.

Trust me, you'll gain wisdom from him.

Meanwhile, did you check out that Elevation Worship song.

Here's another from another awesome band: "Tears of the saints" by Leeland.
Try to watch in a 360p+ quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJjg1Joag_0
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by teee2: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
chuose2:
Adeboye Na Yahoo Pastor

While Every Body is saying tithing is Old Testament and has no place in the New Testament.

From Bishop Mike Okonkwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3NIsm_mwgY

AND SAM ADEYEMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ohXpkBJ38Q

To Benny Hinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNFDhY7Jv0Y

YET ADEBOYE IS STILL PREACHING U MUST TITHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bausQsrgk8g

THIS VIDEO SHOWS HOW ADEBOYE MAKES MONEY OFF PEOPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Most of ur posts are directed towards pastor Adeboye.. Looking through ur posts, I could sense pure hate. Why this hate for a fellow human?

U know people don't give a fvck about ur videos. So I'll advice u to stop spamming all threads that have to with him with ur demeaning videos.

If u have a problem with tithe collection, simply go to a church that wouldn't demand tithe from u.. And stop trying to shove ur opinion down our throat..
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Martin0(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
Good! grin
OK ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Thegamingorca(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Magnoliaa:

Really?
And you'd know what the best way for me to live MY life is? Whatever rules, beliefs etc I decided to base MY life on, you'd know better than me?
You'd know which I'm supposed to follow? And which one I don't need to live?

That's you think the Bible is useless doesn't make it so for everyone... Those who sees it as a guide knows what they are getting from it, you are not in their lives and you don't what they are experiencing... And so you can't discard it and tell them it's not a manual on how THEY are to live their lives...

It's right to them and it doesn't make them dumb!

Fair enough.

If only things had been different. If only you had been brought up in saner climes. If only you had opened your eyes to what life is really all about. Then maybe just maybe your future would have been insured.

I can't really blame you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by awesomeJ(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
teee2:

Most of ur posts are directed towards pastor Adeboye.. Looking through ur posts, I could sense pure hate. Why this hate for a fellow human?

U know people don't give a fvck about ur videos. So I'll advice u to stop spamming all threads that have to with him with ur demeaning videos.

If u have a problem with tithe collection, simply go to a church that wouldn't demand tithe from u.. And stop trying to shove ur opinion down our throat..

Please ask him "is it his money?"

My church has 20 or more units of those massive ACs (12hp or so each), now guess how large the gen would be that powers them. Then try estimating the cost of running such a gen for even 1 minute, yet it's run for hours non stop.

Even if you were not told, if you're not an insensitive stingy ....,
Would you not know that there are bills to be paid?

If any government in Nigeria could utilize the revenues they get on the same scale as RCCG does, 80% of the nation's problems would cease to exist.

The blessings I receive from tithing create in me a burning desire to continue, and when I see the kind of huge things the resources get applied to, much more fuel is added.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Fair enough.

If only things had been different. If only you had been brought up in saner climes.

I wasn't brought up in saner climes? lol, and you know that because?

Thegamingorca:

If only you had opened your eyes to what life is really all about.

Oh, so you can tell that I'm blind? I don't see life realistically, and YOU do? 'Cause if you know that about me, then definitely you do see life the right way? And what is life "really" all about?

Thegamingorca:
Then maybe just maybe your future would have been insured.

Right. I know a gloomy and bleak future awaits me.....

Thegamingorca:
I can't really blame you

What has all these speculations got to do with anything The topic?
Or my earlier reply?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by davidodiba(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
I love you daddy Adeboye..
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday once agaoiagain. LLnP sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by olatunjithomas(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
ifymadu:
This anointing should touch Nigeria as a country too.

Jesus' anointing didn't touch the whole isreal as a nation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Davidoya: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
please can some one tell me who God is? is he the WHITE old man with long grey beard who lives in the Sky?

He is the almighty God, the I am that I am, the strong and breasted one , the mighty God , the king of all kings, the Lord of all lords, the creator of the heavens and the earth, the maker of everything that you see.. He is el_- shadai , el_ hoim.. the God that sits on the throne in the heavens.. he is able to appear to you in any form , as a man , as wind, as fire , as an angel.. you can't limit him..He is full of great glory.. he's is beautifull and excellent but full of great love.. he is Love..

Life is spiritual and history has shown that to us through various acts of men worshipping a god at some point or the other in history. don't be foolish but be wisers than your fore fathers by worshipping the only true God.. it is only a fool that say their is no God.. such a fool is only walking in darkness and denial of the truth

When you are spiritually discerned you are able to quickly recognise grace in the life of a man.it does not imply that the man is 100% perfect but do yourself a favour by not setting yourself against that grace that is working in him..you will find yourself crumbling down over time and very fast too. it is not a fluke , no man can do those things you see or hear of at rccg except God is with him.. it can't be achieved by natural human abilities.Never.. It is humanly impossible. So be wise and stop depending on the little knowledge that you gained in the small time you have stayed in this world.. wise up and embrace the truth and the true knowledge of God..God loves you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by olatunjithomas(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
chuose2:
Adeboye Na Yahoo Pastor

While Every Body is saying tithing is Old Testament and has no place in the New Testament.

From Bishop Mike Okonkwo

AND SAM ADEYEMI

To Benny Hinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

I'm sure you'll remember the source of your predicaments when the consequences of insulting a man of God hits you.
I believe tithing should be a personal decision. a covenant between you and Good(if you ever believe there is one)
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by OyinO: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
HigherEd:

I remember a time someone I knew(An Anglican) went to redemption camp and stayed close to the alter and she confirmed seeing real fire burning on the Altar. She said some of the aides closeby tried to put it off by extinguisher but the extinguisher deflected until Adeboye said they should leave it.

Now personally I grew up as an Orthodox ECWA boy and walking in the miraculous isn't exactly what they teach. But with my experience with the new generational ECWA pastors who seem to be more Pentecostal than pentecostals I saw strange things.

I remember during a deliverance service in ECWA Agege some years ago. The prayer became intense and some of my friends started falling and some where screaming. I was terrified so I opened my eyes and thankfully I was able to evade a lady rotating towards me. But before I knew it as prayer became intense I saw a Bird fly over someone's head with a loud sound. I closed my eyes in shock, but to my greatest surprise it seemed I was the only one who heard. So I tell you friend there is more than meets the physical eyes in this world.

Hallucinations
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by akoaki(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
HigherEd:

LIAR OF THE YEAR !!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by KENZINCO(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=chuose2 post=65897466]Adeboye Na Yahoo Pastor

From Bishop Mike Okonkwo

AND SAM ADEYEMI

To Benny Hinn

Personally I don't want yo care which video you or anyone makes but I'll just tell you two things
1. Direct you frustrations to ghe right quarters
2. Control your Jealousy

Stay blessed as you do so
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by akoaki(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:
This scammer benefits hugely from the corruption that's eaten deep into every sector in Nigeria. a chunk of the monies our leaders embezzle find their way into churches

Our Polithiefians would embezzle 30B then donate 2B to a church or spend it building a church and handing the keys to the church over to the pastor who wouldn't ask where he got such a money, our Christians would hail such a politician and talk about how he has "fear of god" and should be voted for 2nd term then the cycle of embezzlement continues. So we keep seeing massive churches springing up, our pastors with private jets living in mansions surrounded by shantytowns. the saddest part is that the worst is yet to come. soon all Nigeria would be able to boast about are massive churches and (almost) nothing else

See the number of likes given to your brilliant opinion. Just nine. I'm sorry for Nigeria and its people. Just imagine if all those useless church and mosque buildings are manufacturing industries.......
Nigeria has been wasted.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Thegamingorca(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Magnoliaa:

What has all these speculations got to do with anything The topic?
Or my earlier reply?

Everything
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Writs: 12:50am On Mar 17, 2018
RUBBISH!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Magnoliaa(f): 1:16am On Mar 17, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Everything

OK.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 17, 2018
if he is a spirit then obasanjo at 81 is a deamon
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by gunther6(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Hagiography...
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Omooba77: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:

God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Alpha and Omega.....Revelations 1:6-8, Genesis 1:1-3, James 1:17
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Davidoya:

He is the almighty God, the I am that I am, the strong and breasted one , the mighty God , the king of all kings, the Lord of all lords, the creator of the heavens and the earth, the maker of everything that you see.. He is el_- shadai , el_ hoim.. the God that sits on the throne in the heavens.. he is able to appear to you in any form , as a man , as wind, as fire , as an angel.. you can't limit him..He is full of great glory.. he's is beautifull and excellent but full of great love.. he is Love..

Life is spiritual and history has shown that to us through various acts of men worshipping a god at some point or the other in history. don't be foolish but be wisers than your fore fathers by worshipping the only true God.. it is only a fool that say their is no God.. such a fool is only walking in darkness and denial of the truth

When you are spiritually discerned you are able to quickly recognise grace in the life of a man.it does not imply that the man is 100% perfect but do yourself a favour by not setting yourself against that grace that is working in him..you will find yourself crumbling down over time and very fast too. it is not a fluke , no man can do those things you see or hear of at rccg except God is with him.. it can't be achieved by natural human abilities.Never.. It is humanly impossible. So be wise and stop depending on the little knowledge that you gained in the small time you have stayed in this world.. wise up and embrace the truth and the true knowledge of God..God loves you.

Absolute! Rubbish! and you expect me to Read it? just because you believe in All that fairytales About God doesn't mean i should. it's all Hocus! pocus!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Omooba77:

God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Alpha and Omega.....Revelations 1:6-8, Genesis 1:1-3, James 1:17
is this supposed to make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge / Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.