Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) (57238 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by adecz: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
cool

This lady resemble her papa die!! shocked shocked

Nice one.

Best wishes for a successful wedding
and marriage.. cool cool
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by iambijo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
olasaad:
Beautiful!!!Baraka Allah hafiz
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Femzy88: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
This pickin resemble her papa no be small

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
912:

one bottle of stout for you. You are the only that is bold enough to say the truth. Others were just talking nonsense. Truth is she isn't pretty, her head looks big and she has too much make up on.

Yes I said it come and beat me. All I know is deep down in your heart you know I'm saying the truth.
seriously... grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
This lady likes Deola sagoe & her very expensive clothes though. She wore dt N1million komole aso Oke in d other photo. Now this. I wonder how much this one costs.
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
912:

one bottle of stout for you. You are the only that is bold enough to say the truth. Others were just talking nonsense. Truth is she isn't pretty, her head looks big and she has too much make up on.

Yes I said it come and beat me. All I know is deep down in your heart you know I'm saying the truth.

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
She no even fine sef mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by ogogoroNo1: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hausa gals Fyn sha
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
we muslims won't accept this ,y is she not wearing 150naira jihab,her face is supposed to b convered so that other men can't admire her,this is haram,or is Dis law only for poor mudlims were is d alpha iman DAT conducted this wedding,this doesn't look like a Muslim marriage

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by excomarow(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
ct2:
don't worry your time is coming your own go pass this

Amen

Even watin she wear for body na wer somebody wealth b that ooo

Papa God I Thank You!
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by rockcitie: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
No. She's in her very late 30's.

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She should be in her 40s though...
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
very beautiful........
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Who cares about looks wen d money kips coming

Wait! The ones Wey fine Na aristo go epp u chop Dem finish

Who fine epp?

Davido no fine reach me one on one, but Dem born me to service Sophia

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2018
God when will thou picketh my call?
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2018
olokeded:
Fatima looks absolutely stunning in her Deola Sagoe outfit at her Nikkai ceremony currently happening in Kano state. Her makeup was done by Banke Medshida-Lawal.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-fatima-dangotes-stunning-look-to-her-nikkai-ceremony-in-kano/

This is one of the most beautiful pictures I have seen of Fatima,she look angelic and pricelessly beautiful. Madam Banke Mesida and Madam Deola Sagoe ese pupo o eku ise..love the white color too...one of my two favorite color especially for a marriage ceremony like this.I pray your wedding be bless with many beautiful and wonderful moments
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by biggy26: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

I think say na only me see am. She has a strange look. And all this make up artist must work their money finish.
Osinbajo's daughter is what u call fine.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by sheyishay: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Age Don catch up with her small sha
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by holyfather(m): 1:10am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

I was gonna say it, exactly.
Well, since you have already...

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:21am On Mar 17, 2018
If handled this the Angel will jubilate!
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 1:33am On Mar 17, 2018
ominilongest:
Make we talk true she no fine...but who cares...we're talking abt ego kiss

U nailed it grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Chival9(m): 4:29am On Mar 17, 2018
please what's the meaning of nikkai.
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Suleimanyaleali: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Money is singing is because of her father's money we see her pic here money is powerful may d Almighty bless us with clean money
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by kenechi072: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2018
ct2:
every single ladies your day will more glorious than this in Jesus name,u will celebrate more than this,don't worry the rich guy is coming

Amen. I receive it
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

Smelly mouth . Show us your sister's pic?
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2018
jhubril:

Smelly mouth . Show us your sister's pic?

If this girl is pretty by your standards then you have got no standard dude
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

If this girl is pretty by your standards then you have got no standard dude

Your subjective mind is the problem.
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2018
As in na her papa born am!
Davidson5:
This one too resemble is Dad o shocked

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2018
jhubril:

Your subjective mind is the problem.

Mr man, there is nothing subjective when it comes to beauty, it's either the person is pretty or she isn't and this person I am seeing up there isn't. Just look at the fourth picture and tell me she doesn't look like the wicked mother character in cinderella with heavy make up.
Make we dey talk true and stop kissing the ass of the rich.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

Mr man, there is nothing subjective when it comes to beauty, it's either the person is pretty or she isn't and this person I am seeing up there isn't. Just look at the fourth picture and tell me she doesn't look like the wicked mother character in cinderella with heavy make up.
Make we dey talk true and stop kissing the assignment of the rich.

You're just the typical Nigerian : Boorish. Arrogant. Subjective. Senile. Dimwitted. & Talkative .
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2018
jhubril:

You're just the typical Nigerian : Boorish. Arrogant. Subjective. Senile. Dimwitted. & Talkative .
And when they run out of ideas to support their point they turn to insults....enjoy your day Mr Man may the force be with you. By the way there is nothing like a typical nigerian. No one size fit all in a nation of over 200million individuals

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

And when they run out of ideas to support their point they turn to insults....enjoy your day Mr Man may the force be with you

You barely came across as someone who is capable of any intelligence when I read your post. I can't stand fools like you who put others down and feel good about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / CBN Officially Devalues Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.