Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,929 members, 7,845,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) (57235 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2018
ct2:
every single ladies your day will more glorious than this in Jesus name,u will celebrate more than this,don't worry the rich guy is coming

For where, how many dangotes are in Nigeria.
Stop giving then hope, boys now know the scam girls are running.
No more marriage, no time to waste money on a liability.
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2018
jhubril:

You barely came across as someone who is capable of any intelligence when I read your post. I can't stand fools like you who put others down and feel good about it.
And more insults grin and still I'm not the intelligent one. From your first comment it has been one insult after another and still you think you are intelligent. That's called delusion not intelligence. Just saying.
Steven Hawkins once explained that if you always need to claim you are more intelligent than the next man to prove a point then indeed you are far from the truth. So Mr man, we both know your kind

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2018
ominilongest:
Make we talk true she no fine...but who cares...we're talking abt ego kiss

when yhu have the ugly DNA..... Nothing can be fine to you
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

And more insults grin and still I'm not the intelligent one. From your first comment it has been one insult after another and still you think you are intelligent. That's called delusion not intelligence. Just saying.
Steven Hawkins once explained that if you always need to claim you are more intelligent than the next man to prove a point then indeed you are far from the truth. So Mr man, we both know your kind

Delusion Intelligence What are you saying?
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2018
ominilongest:
Make we talk true she no fine...but who cares...we're talking abt ego kiss
I swear na only u talk truth here
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

one bottle of stout for you. You are the only that is bold enough to say the truth. Others were just talking nonsense. Truth is she isn't pretty, her head looks big and she has too much make up on.

Yes I said it come and beat me. All I know is deep down in your heart you know I'm saying the truth.
I swear, people can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2018
jhubril:

Delusion Intelligence What are you saying?
Oh sorry I forgot to break it down to your level so you can understand. But on a second thought I don't think I should come down to your level, that won't help you. Just try stepping up. That will be more beneficial to you. Pick a dictionary if you don't know the meaning of simple words
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Fabulousgal(f): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Fyn or no fyn, it doesn't change d fact that she is a billi daughter. Dats y Nigeria will never change bc of hate n jealousy.
We seem to forget that part in the 2nd stanza of d anthem that says..
'In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign'.
Lets just call a spade a spade n stop the hate.
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

Oh sorry I forgot to break it down to your level so you can understand. But on a second thought I don't think I should come down to your level that won't help you. Just try stepping up. That will be more beneficial to you. Pick a dictionary if you don't know the meaning of simple words
undecided
912:

Oh sorry I forgot to break it down to your level so you can understand. But on a second thought I don't think I should come down to your level that won't help you. Just try stepping up. That will be more beneficial to you. Pick a dictionary if you don't know the meaning of simple words

I have always known stupid people to sound like this. If you care to find out how extremely low you are on the intellectual ladder try vetting your grammar and punctuation. It is my prerogative not yours to put you in the direction of a good dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2018
Fabulousgal:
Fyn or no fyn, it doesn't change d fact that she is a billi daughter. Dats y Nigeria will never change bc of hate n jealousy.
We seem to forget that part in the 2nd stanza of d anthem that says..
'In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign'.
Lets just call a spade a spade n stop the hate.

Asking UNFORTUNATE NIGERIANS not to HATE is like GETTING BLOOD out of stone. That's is what they feed on . Most of the people spreading HATE on the social media are highly unfortunate people. These are people who do not understand what it means to KEEP ONE'S PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2018
jhubril:
undecided

I have always known stupid people to sound like this. If you care to find out how extremely low you are on the intellectual ladder try vetting your grammar and punctuation. It is my prerogative not yours to put you in the direction of a good dictionary.

grin grin grin Are you still here? Mr man, the use of punctuations is not found in the dictionary. The dictionary is just for the meaning of words and how they are used in sentences. And please pick out wrongly used grammar in sentences rather than picking the entire statement. By the way, why are you trying so hard to say you are intelligent? The truth is obvious, you are merely an average human being (and that's me being generous) and you should be proud of it grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

grin grin grin Are you still here? Mr man, the use of punctuations is not found in the dictionary. The dictionary is just for the meaning of words and how they are used in sentences. And please pick out wrongly used grammar in sentences rather than picking the entire statement. By the way, why are you trying so hard to say you are intelligent? The truth is obvious, you are merely an average human being and you should be proud of it grin

SMH. You see your life!
grin
912:

grin grin grin Are you still here? Mr man, the use of punctuations is not found in the dictionary. The dictionary is just for the meaning of words and how they are used in sentences. And please pick out wrongly used grammar in sentences rather than picking the entire statement. By the way, why are you trying so hard to say you are intelligent? The truth is obvious, you are merely an average human being and you should be proud of it grin

SMH. You see your life!
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2018
912:

Mr man, there is nothing subjective when it comes to beauty, it's either the person is pretty or she isn't and this person I am seeing up there isn't. Just look at the fourth picture and tell me she doesn't look like the wicked mother character in cinderella with heavy make up.
Make we dey talk true and stop kissing the ass of the rich.
pls...if she is not fine,does that stop her from being happy.The so call pretty girls are on the street hawking p*ssy up and down.Mr man,we don't create oursef and everyone can not be like Juliet Ibrahim and if she doesn't have facial beauty doesn't mean she is not fine at all,I got a friend with a very fine face but the most dirty skin ever with k-kegs.nawa for u oo.
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2018
oyinda1599:
pls...if she is not fine,does that stop her from being happy.The so call pretty girls are on the street hawking p*ssy up and down.Mr man,we don't create oursef and everyone can not be like Juliet Ibrahim and if she doesn't have facial beauty doesn't mean she is not fine at all,I got a friend with a very fine face but the most dirty skin ever with k-kegs.nawa for u oo.

You are entirely right. She isn't pretty but, like you rightly pointed out, she deserves to be happy. I'm not saying she shouldn't be happy, I just don't think she is pretty and the make up didn't do her justice. That's just an honest opinion and I don't think I should patronize her by claiming she looks beautiful when I don't think she is.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Nice one congrats to them
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2018
jhubril:

SMH. You see your life!
grin

SMH. You see your life!

Why do you feel the need to always quote one statement twice and comment on them twice Is that something to do with your computer or your inability to use modern technology grin
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
I even thought she would be beautiful than this, Abi she don old ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Some of dis not too rich people's daughter for my city fine pass am

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hausa people too worwor upon the 500k for Bride price if na Igbo girls now you go see beauty no be this fugly terrorist

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by ceononi: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
912:

one bottle of stout for you. You are the only that is bold enough to say the truth. Others were just talking nonsense. Truth is she isn't pretty, her head looks big and she has too much make up on.

Yes I said it come and beat me. All I know is deep down in your heart you know I'm saying the truth.
who go waste time and resources on your sorry ass....wetin go beat you dey your body
Re: Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) by 912(m): 12:12am On Mar 18, 2018
ceononi:
who go waste time and resources on your sorry ass....wetin go beat you dey your body

I'm allergic to benighted people. Please speak English tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / CBN Officially Devalues Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.