Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? (891 Views)

Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by z11111: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please help me decide. My boyfriend introduced me to his dad last month. His parents are divorced. From the look of things,the my boyfriend’s dad is quite young. He is 48 while my boyfriend is 27. He had him at a very young age I guess. My boyfriend treats me with no respect. I stick with him cos I am afraid of being on my own. I am also 27 years old,I would like to settle down before I am 30 years old.

My boyfriend’s dad seeing how his son treats me,has asked me to leave his son to be with him. I find that odd but very sexy. The fact that father and son want me. I have been with my boyfriend for over four months and he still does not treat me like a queen that I am. Whereas,his father is a gentleman. the type that opens doors for ladies. He calls and checks on me. He rebukes his son for treating me bad but that crackhead wont listen.

Last time,Brad (my boyfriend’s father)flirted with me real bad,we started kissing. He had to pull away cos I was really getting down on it with him. Since then,he...

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-decide-i-have-feelings-for-father-son/
Re: I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by Beke2020: 4:16am On Mar 19, 2018
z11111:

Dear Jzhane,

Please help me decide. My boyfriend introduced me to his dad last month. His parents are divorced. From the look of things,the my boyfriend’s dad is quite young. He is 48 while my boyfriend is 27. He had him at a very young age I guess. My boyfriend treats me with no respect. I stick with him cos I am afraid of being on my own. I am also 27 years old,I would like to settle down before I am 30 years old.

My boyfriend’s dad seeing how his son treats me,has asked me to leave his son to be with him. I find that odd but very sexy. The fact that father and son want me. I have been with my boyfriend for over four months and he still does not treat me like a queen that I am. Whereas,his father is a gentleman. the type that opens doors for ladies. He calls and checks on me. He rebukes his son for treating me bad but that crackhead wont listen.

Last time,Brad (my boyfriend’s father)flirted with me real bad,we started kissing. He had to pull away cos I was really getting down on it with him. Since then,he...

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-decide-i-have-feelings-for-father-son/
Both should dump you

1 Like

Re: I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by z11111: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2018
She has to leave both or let her be ready to face the outcome.

Beke2020:
Both should dump you
Re: I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by Akissani: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cut ur pussy and both of dem will loose interest
Re: I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by z11111: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Really ?

Akissani:
Cut ur pussy and both of dem will loose interest
Re: I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by havenz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just kill yourself and go to hell.
Re: I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Your own better na, what about one girl here, she's in love with father, son and holy spirit
Re: I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? by z11111: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2018
loooool. God help us for Nairaland.

But ,nah this one better pass nah. God the father , son and the Spirit. Amen.

Tajbol4splend:
Your own better na, what about one girl here, she's in love with father, son and holy spirit

(1) (Reply)

Does Registry Marriage Require Parental Consent??! / M£n These Are 10 Foods To Avoid Before You Meet A Woman In Bed Must Read This / Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.