Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? (2361 Views)

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Martinez39(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2019
You recently discoverd that all these while, unknown to you, your son deferred his admission by a year to use his school fees to help his girlfriend because he loves her. Not only that, he donated a kidney of his to save the life of his girlfriend because he loves her. What will you do if you discover that you son did all these and never told you? Your son is currently in 300lvl.

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by soke02(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2019
That one can never be my son, my wife must have play a fast one me.

8 Likes

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by SageMK: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Guy, you fúcked up big time.

Don't tell your dad. He'll literally kill you.

And your GF will leave you for a guy with two kidneys.

2 Likes

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Martinez39(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2019
SageMK:
Guy, you fúcked up big time.

Don't tell your dad. He'll literally kill you.

And your GF will leave you for a guy with two kidneys.
The guy is not me, I made the scenario up. I can't be that stupid. I dey madt?

1 Like

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2019
We are not related, that type of stupid gene is not found amongst my kin.

2 Likes

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Use him for rituals, to make my money back lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Go for DNA testing.
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Jcole1985(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2019
I will bless the union and demand for grandchildren,failure to do so will lead to harsh consequences like disownment.

1 Like

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2019
undecided Mumu no dey my blood so i can't v such a son..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by MJBOLT: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2019
my papa no mumu,me i no mumu so my son no fit mumu
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Offpoint: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2019
I'll be proud of him for saving the life of the one he loves, and I'll be proud of him for exhibiting a rare character.

95% of these guys above me their kids will use their school fees on betting. I rather father a child that spend his fees on a woman he loves, than a useless child who sleeps on betting center.
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by IbokPatrick(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2019
Have him impregnate the girl ASAP.

1 Like

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by holywahala19(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
I will burn him with petrol from my oil company at Trafford in UK. I will run into him with my 2030 Lamborghini aurus. I will lock him up with 1 trillion out of my 30 trillion euros.

Trafford big boy.
Lamborghini.
Rich pass Bill gates.
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by ValCon888: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2019
Is he older than 18?
If yes, his life his business
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Apination(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Them never born am yet undecided
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by BlackfireX: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Oh boy this one is like voting either APC or PDP.
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Karleb(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
I will remove his second kidney.

Jokes apart, that will be a good time for me to think and admit that I have successfully failed at my duties as a parent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by omoiyalayi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
That means he's a bastard & nt my true son because me his so called Fada was nt dat dumb

Women do such things 4 me & nt d other way round

DNA test immediately

The mother is in trouble
Re: If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? by Wizywiz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
I once had a friend who did that...he was waffed out of school..poly...never told his people.. Dude was still collecting money to train his babe in school of nursing..wen the parents found out...i had to help plead with his dad who forgave him because of me....his dad married d girl for him...he didnt go back to school...and funny thing is dude doesent talk to me after d dads death because i didnt support his cheating off his siblings of their dad wealth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

64 Year Old Man In Hot Romance With 17 Year Girl / Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy / Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.