Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase (1264 Views)

How Do I Change My Moniker?? / The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! / My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
some might be wondering who's this again with this unconventional sobriquet. i reflect the state i'm in. The following factors influenced my choosing that name:

1) i'm part of the deprived in the society - will you believe if i tell you that i've never eaten shawarma, pizza or berries. I can't play ps2 because i never had one. The highest phone i've used is a symbian phone. Will you also believe that i've never been to an airport or bought new clothes for the past 18 months? Do you know i live in a face-me-i-face you were we share a toilet. do you also know that i'm currently lying on a torn and shaking upholstery because i can't fit into the overcrowded bed we have. i can go on and on. When you see my condition for real, you'll know it's an emergencycase
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Doesn't change anything. It's all about mindset.
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
2) i'm literally not well - this was a major factor. Due to a writhing obstruction in my pipe, i spit every now and then to free it up. people see me as disgusting but i can't help it. intermittenly, i suffer attack on one side of my chest. i'm always disoriented and nauseated. most times i just lie down with water running down my cheek as i think of what being handicapped has caused me. If you see me, you'll know it's an emergencycase
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Go and get original honey, black stone and mustard seed mix them together and take once a day.u will see changes, it works with prayers tho,get these items from a church tho.
These are symptoms of dyspepsia/acid reflux
What u think is blocking ur pipe making u spit and regurgitate is gastric juice due to indigestion

1 Like

Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by mzangy: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Op from your write up, hope you are not the guy with the moniker 'Hungerbad'?
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2018
3) i'm awkwardly dirty - i guess this has to do with the kind of slum i grew up in, i find my level of hygeine appalling. Do you know i have just 3 boxers in which i wear one for two days before changing it. I sometimes live the hair in my armpit bushy. This messes up my shirt when i sweat. Do you know i unconsciously eat with dirty hands. do you know i brush with water from the well even when i know it's not clean (helpless). The list goes on that when you see my lifestyle you will know it's an emergencycase
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2018
4) i don't know how to woo a lady - i'm 26 but at this advanced youthful stage, i haven't dated officially before. Just fake relationships on social media. I find it hard pushing online dates to real dates because i lack the funds and words to win girls over one on one. When i see girls facially, i just fidget and deviate to boring talks. my case is an emergencycase as the only romantic thing i enjoy is to peep at girls thighs, bum and cleavage then go back home and self-service. Hmm... My mates are flexing girls of all ages (from 15-45 years).
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by ba7man(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Doesn't change anything. It's all about mindset.
huh? How about 'reality'?
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bantam:
Go and get original honey, black stone and mustard seed mix them together and take once a day.u will see changes, it works with prayers tho,get these items from a church tho.
These are symptoms of dyspepsia/acid reflux
What u think is blocking ur pipe making u spit and regurgitate is gastric juice due to indigestion
hmm... Talking about prayers, i wonder how strong my faith is.

For honey, i'll experiment though. I've tried a lot of stuff with my meagre resources
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmm... Talking about prayers, i wonder how strong my faith is.

For honey, i'll experiment though. I've tried a lot of stuff with my meagre resources
They work together bruh, have faith and stop being hysterical. It causes imbalance in ur system. I've been there before.Original honey should be abt 1500,just have at least 2000-2500.Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please don't tell us, we really don't wanna know cheesy.
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
mzangy:
Op from your write up, hope you are not the guy with the moniker 'Hungerbad'?
nahh.. I'm not. The guy you even mentioned is a philanthropist, from what i've seen here

3 Likes

Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2018
ba7man:
bounce to where brother? I'm stuck
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2018
EmergencyCase:
3) i'm awkwardly dirty - i guess this has to do with the kind of slum i grew up in, i find my level of hygeine appalling. Do you know i have just 3 boxers in which i wear one for two days before changing it. I sometimes live the hair in my armpit bushy. This messes up my shirt when i sweat. Do you know i unconsciously eat with dirty hands. do you know i brush with water from the well even when i know it's not clean (helpless). The list goes on that when you see my lifestyle you will know it's an emergencycase
your case is beyond me. the good Lord Jesus Christ is your strength.
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
Please don't tell us, we really don't wanna know cheesy.
hmm.. We're one family miss. that's why i listen to all too (like amani and airforce chronology)
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by UDUJ(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
EmergencyCase:
some might be wondering who's this again with this unconventional sobriquet. i reflect the state i'm in. The following factors influenced my choosing that name:

1) i'm part of the deprived in the society - will you believe if i tell you that i've never eaten shawarma, pizza or berries. I can't play ps2 because i never had one. The highest phone i've used is a symbian phone. Will you also believe that i've never been to an airport or bought new clothes for the past 18 months? Do you know i live in a face-me-i-face you were we share a toilet. do you also know that i'm currently lying on a torn and shaking upholstery because i can't fit into the overcrowded bed we have. i can go on and on. When you see my condition for real, you'll know it's an emergencycase

Your posts are always very depressing. You always say and think negative thoughts. No man moves forward with negative thinking.

A negative mindset attracts nothing good. You don't need a religious person to tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

Your posts are always very depressing. You always say and think negative thoughts. No man moves forward with negative thinking.

A negative mindset attracts nothing good. You don't need a religious person to tell you that.
Exactly.
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by UDUJ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
Exactly.

I noticed this for sometime now, but just had to say something today.

How are you doing! Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

I noticed this for sometime now, but just had to say something today.
How are you doing! Happy Sunday smiley
I'm okay, same to you.
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
elyna:
your case is beyond me. the good Lord Jesus Christ is your strength.
oops.. Never intended for that number 3 to be conspicuous, but i just felt i should let it all out.

Sorry for the exasperating message passed across
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by terrezo2002(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Proverbs 18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

Mr emergency, I know your present state may not be good, but stop making it worse by your grumbling and complains. What are you doing about it?
We all have our various challenges, but it is our attitude that will determine if we will overcome
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
UDUJ:

i can't really help it as per my uncertainties. how do you expect me to have a positive mind when my premonitions always come to pass.
Re: Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2018
EmergencyCase:
i can't really help it as per my uncertainties. how do you expect me to have a positive mind when my premonitions always come to pass.
is your situation really that bad? let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. / Girls Are Wicked Chai!! / �. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.