Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried (1281 Views)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
A friend of mine, in her final.. prefers dating married men, like she looks down on single guys..like she believes the are nt capable of taking care of her and its been happening frequently and am getting worried whether its a curse or...
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by spartacus11(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Is her choice, free d babe joor
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Gentlevin: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
As for u @op, u said u are obssessed with a guy u have never met before. And now your friend prefers to date married men.......WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?......

Birds of........

Una taste eh eh........hmmmmmmm
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Gentlevin:
As for u @op, u said u are obssessed with a guy u have never met before. And now your friend prefers to date married men.......WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?......

Birds of........

Una taste eh eh........hmmmmmmm
hmmmn...so u hv been following my topics. pls is a distant friend..so dnt conclude dat we are birds of... anything u think off..for real dis is serios savage

1 Like

Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Barzinime(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Just tell her, she should expect the same for her future husband and not rant on social media when it happens
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by izaray(f): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
You self learn how to mind ur business shocked

1 Like

Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Gentlevin: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
debygrin:
hmmmn...so u hv been following my topics. pls is a distant friend..so dnt conclude dat we are birds of... anything u think off..for real dis is serios savage
u think its serious savage?.... Well be it dist or nearby friend, the person u call friend can still influence u.......so know who u call friend......
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
debygrin:
A friend of mine, in her final.. prefers dating married men, like she looks down on single guys..like she believes the are nt capable of taking care of her and its been happening frequently and am getting worried whether its a curse or...
. Hmmmm,and she also claim to be a feminist?
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Outfinity(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Just tell her to watch plenty Yoruba films on Africa Magic. Them sabi tell her potential ending in intriguing stories.....

But BTW, make she just know say one day, one woman wey old reach her mama go hire boys beat tomorrow comot for her body and destroy that her sweet kpekus asunder. If the depth of the kpekus na tea cup own, then those boys go make am oil well depth for Niger Delta.

Moral of the Story: if she think say she fine, beating fit destroy beauty in one round.

1 Like

Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by enonche85(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hanty!...no need using ur friend to cover up, we know it's you. tongue
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Olalan(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
She's dating them cause of whatbshe gets from them.....cash and trips, but let her remember shall one day get married and same fate awaits her then
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 13, 2018
debygrin:

what exactly do you want us to do. warn her?
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by ednut1(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
How is it ur concern
Re: She Prefers Dating Married Men And Am Getting Worried by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Sweetheart how is it your business or is it your body she is using to sleep around.

(1) (Reply)

All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow / Orgy Mask S33x Party Coming Up This Last Friday 29th June 2018 - 18+ Please / On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.