Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (124407 Views)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2018
mespusinglez:
Not all ashawos are VIRGINS
grin
mespusinglez:
Not all ashawos are VIRGINS
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Femijohn198: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
hotel work and bear parlour if you get girl wey d do that work,my brother better comot eye for her side.because Na everyday her pussy the hot..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by klbakare(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
hajoke2000:

is that so?......what can i do to verify it?
allow me be your boyfriend for a while, I will verify your claims and confirm it to nairaland crew
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
klbakare:
allow me be your boyfriend for a while, I will verify your claims and confirm it to nairaland crew

Henhen ...... grin
klbakare:

Henhen ......
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by klbakare(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
hajoke2000:

Henhen ...... grin

Henhen ......
are we on?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
klbakare:
are we on?

no oooo we are off
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Forget matter...if a lady wants to cheat she will cheat...her profession cannot determine dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Ochyes: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
It takes the grace of God. There are prosmicious people in virtually all or every profession. If you fear God like Joseph, make up your mind to be chaste, surround yourself with right positive influence, you are open to your partner about your relationships.....whatever your profession, you will not fail, fall or falter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.