Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! (9003 Views)

2015: Yerima Joins Presidential Race / Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen / Chris Okotie Joins Presidential Race. . . Again?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by mustafar1: 2:44pm On May 05, 2010
DayoKanu, most of these people on here might need to go back to their history of nigerian politics with the way u r throwing out names. i know MAMSER very well and that depressing TV Ad and the accompanying song
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2010
MAMSER of Prof Jerry Gana, DFFRI, SAP etc

Nigerians reached a new level of poverty in the IBB regime. Things were so tough, No jobs. That was the first time Civil servants would go for months without pay, Corruption was so entrenched in the society. My parents and their friends who were civil servants suffered. That was when ASUU strike started big time

Now he came with a dual exchange rate N22 for banks and N70 in the common market. IBB now came on TV telling Nigerians that we have to be "smart" People took his advise and A lot of banks sprung up. WHose jobs were just to buy FOREX from CBN at N22 and sell at N70.

The Allied Bank, North-SOuth Bank etc Before Abacha to his credit regulated the phoney banking sector which led to the failed Bank tribunal on 1994-95.

In all fairness, Abacha was far better than Babangida
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by jmoore(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2010
if the votes are to be rigged then he can't win. if the election is free and fair he can't win too because he is not popular, how many of your village men/women know who he is? 1% i guess. his only chances of winning is in the next 15 years or more
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by mustafar1: 4:31pm On May 05, 2010
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by Nimshi: 8:58am On May 06, 2010
Dele Momodu is hardly qualified to be president of his backyard.

Nigerian president? I laugh.

This morally disgusting worm, whose only major achievements are (1) publishing a rag that flatters the rich and corrupt and (2) the perpetual claim of being temporarily banishing himself to a pretentious exile during the Babangida/Abacha years, wants to be president? I laugh.

Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by Nobody: 10:31am On May 06, 2010
I saw his declaration on Thisday, his campaign strategy amost killed me, it was pictures of him shaking hands or kneeling to greet all the celebrities he ever met. how does shaking Dangote, And Atiku qualify you to become president. The guy really has self image issues
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by floriana(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2010
Dele stole the idea from my dog Bingo. Bingo has sought permission to enter the presidential race while Dele Momodu was in my house on a visit. Now my dog has insisted he will not enter the race with a discredited human candidate like Dele in the race.
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by kamalcole(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2010
Dele momodu should go to afemai 2 learn d rudiments of politics first by contestn as chairman b4 gunning 4 d big seat.no pedigree, no charisma,no godfather.better not be fooled by d 200 or so online support dat u cannot find on d ground.politics is not publishn.
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by thameamead(f): 1:26pm On May 07, 2010
dream on Mr Ovation, shior grin grin grin
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by fivefinger(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2010
This is good for Nigeria politics
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by eros(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2010
Keep wishing and dreaming Mr. Ovation. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by GR1: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2010
ther,s one thing I hate about we nigerians and that is ignorance. what is wrong with momodu running for presidency, this is a man who has worked hard to attain his strata, he started from the very scratch to attain his affluence from zero to hero, how many aspirants have done that, most of them have used public funds to raise themselves. It takes a successful manager to lead this country and dele momodu is one thos with the traits. You loosers stop beefing n use ur heads do ur research well and choose wisely.
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by becomrich3: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ethnicity is going to play the majority factor in voting in nigeria.
Re: Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! by becomrich3: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
What most of you dont know is that in the north, the fulani/hausa people tend to vote for themself. And if you look at past result, there is noway, they would leave Buhari or kano governor and go and vote for IBB a gwari. It is impossible for IBB to beat Buhari a home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Clash Again In Lagos(pics) / Afro-asiatic Languages And Nigerian Peoples / Allow Biafrans To Go, Britain Pleads After Confirming That Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.