Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12251 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
hmm
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Many have been deceived
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Many have been deceived

Yes that's what your threads are all about

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yahweh is in a spiritual trouble
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Learn
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Yahweh is in a spiritual trouble

ha ha otem, oh how you are tormented over YAHWEH and Jesus,
and deservedly so i might add
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by capitalzero: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Book of urakus 3:1-8.
About otem, Atum and other fools.
1.Billion gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, because their knowledge is foolishness.
2. They apply mental, spiritual and physical strength to fight me, but they are powerless as lame widow wandering in wilderness..
3. Otem has been cursed, Atum has been debased ,they lack thinking abilities; mere mortal men are wiser than them.
4.In their dream, they plot against me; I wake them up to visualize their mental slavery.
5. For Satan has confused them and lead them astray as he did for forgotten ones in the land of Eden .
6.Their destruction is imminent and those who believe them.
7.Do not be deceive by them, my sons, for their misery will be pronounced in the whole universe.
8. My servants,love the truth,search knowlege, use wisdom and practice generousity to be best among mortals and see the end of Otem and his rebels.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 3:52am On Oct 20, 2018
True words
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Learn tbe truth here
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 4:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Do not be deceived
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 4:42am On Nov 25, 2018
capitalzero:
Book of urakus 3:1-8.
About otem, Atum and other fools.
1.Billion gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, because their knowledge is foolishness.
2. They apply mental, spiritual and physical strength to fight me, but they are powerless as lame widow wandering in wilderness..
3. Otem has been cursed, Atum has been debased ,they lack thinking abilities; mere mortal men are wiser than them.
4.In their dream, they plot against me; I wake them up to visualize their mental slavery.
5. For Satan has confused them and lead them astray as he did for forgotten ones in the land of Eden .
6.Their destruction is imminent and those who believe them.
7.Do not be deceive by them, my sons, for their misery will be pronounced in the whole universe.
8. My servants,love the truth,search knowlege, use wisdom and practice generousity to be best among mortals and see the end of Otem and his rebels.

OtemAtum:
True words

smiley
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Learn
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Learn truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers / If Your Mum Is Practising Witchcraft On You / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2018 Christmas Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.