Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Feminism In Nigeria Is A Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism In Nigeria Is A Joke (321 Views)

'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Feminism In Marriage! A View. / On Feminism In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminism In Nigeria Is A Joke by themaestro08(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2018
here on nairaland ave came across alot of threads created by ladies who called themselves feminist, the truth is they clearly have no idea on what feminsm ideologies, aims and objectives are, in the US we've seen the winey ophrah, sarah luke, jane lee of this world, they are a good example of true feminists who fight tirelessly against inequality and injustice(though they have alterior motives), on the other hand, here in nigeria, we have sets of hypocritical ladies who hide under the canopy of feminsm just to undermine the male gender, they horsewhip whosoever oppose them, always ready to hurl vulgar and derogatory words with any guy who counter them, irony is, they aint even intelligent, hence arguing based on emotions instead of factual facts, at a point, i find it demeaning debating with a feminist, most of them misunderstood the whole concept, most of them are jokers and internet trolls. e.g shuga vee and the upsetgirl, and alot of them, funny enough, a biscuit factory worker created a thread yesterday with the sole aim of broke shaming hardworking guys, seriously? A pot calling kettle black, last week the other aggreived feminist created a thread about, what does a guy offer in a union? Could u imagine? Despite the sheer siliness of the question, Intelligent guys gave her reasonable answers but she kept insisting on what guys practically offer in a union? Arrant stupidity if u ask me, even the blind wont ask such assinine question, they always give the lame excuse of being deprived equal right, from a spiritual point of view they are challenging god for making the male gender superior than the female gender, smh.

in summary, nairaland feminist are internet trolls hence their assinine attitudes, so guys stop feeding them with responds, and watch them die natural death, we should ignore them collectively and watch as the factitious feminism campaign die out rapidly, they have done more harm to our society than good. Enough is enough.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism In Nigeria Is A Joke by Khonifer: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Rant all you want. You are still scum kiss
Re: Feminism In Nigeria Is A Joke by whitebeard(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Op nice point, I font know where they heard it or saw it that the females are inferior to men..maybe it them personally that have inferiority complex and they can't see it..cause me personally most of my female friends don't roll well with inferiority, when they wanna talk they talk, we listen and likewise, it a cooperative word..all this inferiority stuff..is it that u say guys touch girls inappropriately, hello females do the same..and in my side it not inappropriate when they do..why cause they are girls..but guys can't do likewise for girls, they have more liberty, so they the origin of women feeling inferior is definitely not in Nigeria. All this inferiority shit they are even going up about self..most females in modern Nigeria actually dont believe females are inferior only the ones who didn't get their act together while growing up..

(1) (Reply)

#teejay #loveintheair / Jupeb / She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.