Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? (2040 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by hushshinani(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
hello nairalanders!

sometimes you will ponder over some issues in marriage then it will make you remember the memories you shared with your ex.

i guess this does not happen to everyone but i know it happend/happens to many...

can you in any way marry your ex?

please share your experience...

sorry for my write up if there is any error...

3 Likes

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by taylor89(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
I dey craze?

After she Don use TOTO paint the whole streets of Rumuokoro

2 Likes

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin

I cant...i will only remember them coz i name my dogs after my exes wink cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by hushshinani(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

lol... them plenty be that ooo
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
My current Ex is a no-no; babe can argue and nag for Antarctica. Gosh! Babe no dey ever gree even if you apologise (something I rarely do).
The ex before this ex, yes I can, it was my fault it ended badly.....due to my ego, and pride....but the love wasn't totally there. Better to marry someone who loves you more than you love them

1 Like

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by SenorFax(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Depending on what splits you guys up, but if it's behavioural issue just don't make the mistake of marrying you ex, a snake may shed its skin (grow), but it's a snake nevertheless.
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by Blackhawk03(f): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nope. You're ex for a reason...
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by hushshinani(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:
I dey craze?

After she Don use TOTO paint the whole streets of Rumuokoro
this one strong oo

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by bizzy500: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
I can't embarassed
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by movid(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That is if u guys parted ways with a fight.
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Your cute dog's name is Jude? i once saw the Dog in your what's app status

1 Like

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
movid:
That is if u guys parted ways with a fight.

grin

Well, there's Jo breakups that ended with kissing and smile sha..Most of the relationship breaks due to fights or 3rd party.. Some juz lost communications cheesy
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yes i love her with my last drop of blood

2 Likes

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wiziman:
Your cute dog's name is Jude? i once saw the Dog in your what's app status

Do u have a proof?

I only have 5 NL guys in my circle & definitely ur NOT one of them...I don't add BITCHES & NONENTITY on my WhatsApp..

1 Like

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by amakadihot87(f): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
My first no no no........d guy can lie e.......but my smallest(age mate) ex.......yes cos we are too compatible ........but na small boy sha.........others i cant cos they never crossed my heart
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by hushshinani(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Well, there's Jo breakups that ended with kissing and smile sha..Most of the relationship breaks due to fights or 3rd party.. Some juz lost communications cheesy
nope! i had s*x with my ex and i even accopany her back home b4 we parted ways... we concluded to call it quit due to some circumstances back then... till now we stll talk..

1 Like

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
hushshinani:
nope! i had s*x with my ex and i even accopany her back home b4 we parted ways... we concluded to call it quit due to some circumstances back then... till now we stll talk..

Then there was no closure between you both... cool

U are still both open for possibilities ..Now, no wonder u made a thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by hushshinani(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

U are still both open for possibilities ..Now, no wonder u made a thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nope! just observing ni
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by hushshinani(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

nope! just observing things around my fellas
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by Blizzy9ja: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Do u have a proof?

I only have 5 NL guys on my circle & definitely ur NOT one of them...I don't add BITCHES & NONENTITY on my WhatsApp..
Oh laud!.... Epic...
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by Udmaster(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
No I have bleeped her pussy a lot,
Don't want a refucking
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by hushshinani(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Udmaster:
No I have bleeped her pussy a lot,
Don't want a refucking
bad guy
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by themayor4542(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Depends on the Exes. The immediate ex, yes. Others lai lai.
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by themayor4542(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Depends on the Exes. The immediate ex, yes. Others lai lai.
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Do u have a proof?

I only have 5 NL guys on my circle & definitely ur NOT one of them...I don't add BITCHES & NONENTITY on my WhatsApp..
I'm not fighting with you. You acted abnormal you know? why the insults?? Your friend once posted a video/picture of you while you were busy adoring your lovely pet called Jude. Did i lie in anyway?? Note: I dislike unnecessary insults. expecially when I've nothing to do with you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wiziman:
I'm not fighting with you. You acted abnormal you know? why the insults?? Your friend once posted a video/picture of you while you were busy adoring your lovely pet called Jude. Did i lie in anyway?? Note: I dislike unnecessary insults. expecially when I've nothing to do with you.

Ur the one who's ABNORMAL! Talking shiiit..This what people like u who likes to gossip alot! When ur life only evolved on NL..

ABEEEGI! get off of NL & get a life ..Stop bitching around like the rest of the hoodrats here..
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

why You All Have A Bad History With EXes
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by daviesblaze(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ur the one who's ABNORMAL! Talking shiiit..This what people like u who likes to gossip alot! When ur life only evolved on NL..

ABEEEGI! get off of NL & get a life ..Stop bitching around like the rest of the hoodrats here..

excuse me ma'm, why the bitchy attitude towards the guy, 4rm my POV he was just teasing you. nothing serious.
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
EzeDictator:
why You All Have A Bad History With EXes

I don't do U-turns.. I don't swallow back what i spat... cool

Once an Ex..it means he's nothing to me..Bad history? I don't remember... But I am more excited of what i am having today... wink
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
daviesblaze:
excuse me ma'm, why the bitchy attitude towards the guy, 4rm my POV he was just teasing you. nothing serious.

If that was ur POV then u are blind...Cant u see how he gossip? Talking shiiit that he saw it on my WhatsApp status when i dont know who the fucck he is...

The message he's trying to rub on my face is very clear.. He's fabricating shiiit so the rest of the NL HOODRATS & GOSSIPERS here will have another festival..
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by daviesblaze(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

If that was ur POV then u are blind...Cant u see how he gossip? Talking shiiit that he saw it on my WhatsApp status when i dont know who the fucck he is...

The message he's trying to rub on my face is very clear.. He's fabricating shiiit so the rest of the NL HOODRATS & GOSSIPERS here will have another festival..

why the 'F' word sweety, you really need to cool of niggi.
Re: Can You In Any Way Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

You're so pained, go fucck some multiple dicks a usually.

Alright. I hope you get better someday. depression is bad.

Alright. I hope you get better someday. depression is bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Takes Shots, Nearly Nude (see Photos, Strictly 18+) / How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation / Big Bum-bum Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.