Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov (838 Views)

Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere / Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by NaijaNewsPapers: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Eze Madumere, deputy governor of Imo state, says nobody can stop him from achieving his ambition of becoming the next governor of the state. Rochas Okorocha, the state governor, has endorsed Uche Nwosu, his son-in-law, as his successor. This has created a friction in the cabinet, with reports making the rounds that there is a plot to remove Madumere for standing in the way of the political heavyweights. In a statement by Uche Onwuchekwa, his spokesman, Madumere said owing to his years of experience in the private and public sectors, he is more qualified to succeed Okorocha.

“The deputy governor once more likened his betrayal from those he managed and nurtured to limelight politically to that of the betrayal of the Lord Jesus Christ, who was also betrayed by those he loved and called his friends,” the statement read. “He, however, vowed that no man born of a woman could stop his ambition, saying that God remained the ultimate decider of anyone’s future.” Okorocha had said God is in support of the governorship ambition of Nwosu.

Last month when he received leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from Owerri municipal council, Okorocha said Nwosu, who is married to his first daughter, has all it takes to be a good governor. “Uche Nwosu is hardworking, and never gets tired. I have checked him in and out, I have not found him wanting,” he had said in a statement. “He is a very humble young man. Not proud. Not arrogant. So, power won’t enter his head.

In spite of the position he occupies, you can’t see him quarrelling with anybody or maltreating anybody. He does not segregate anybody, whether from Orlu or Owerri or Okigwe zone. He relates with people enviously.” On whether Nwosu is from the zone that ought to produce the next governor, Okorocha said: “Zoning does not put food on the table of anybody. What the state wants is Imo governor and not Owerri zone or Orlu zone or Okigwe zone governor.

The young man is a team player who does not use his office to molest anybody. He has the qualities of a good leader. If he says he will run for governor, I will support him.” Madumere and Nwosu are from Imo west senatorial district. Nwosu is currently the chief of staff to the governor.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/no-man-born-of-woman-can-stop-me-from.html

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by dafeyankee: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mumu.

Imo State I weep.

So the deputy and son inlaw feel it is their birthright to hold that position right?and the rest of Imolites are so scared none can say anything.

If you are from Imo State, hide your face when REAL MEN talk.

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by Johnayoola(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
dafeyankee:
Mumu
big one

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by Smooyis(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
How audacious

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by stephleena(f): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
see them,bloody gays,IMO state is now a personal estate
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by Taiwo20(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
one witch doctor don dey deceive this one....

For victory is from God alone

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by BankeSmalls(f): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Join PDP

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by ConAir(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Both okorohausa and the mumu deputy don't have memory.

It was in the days of our forefathers That kingship was a thing of inheritance.

This is 21st century, we are now civilized. In a democratic setting, people vote for their choice of candidates.

Dey deceive yourself mumu.

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by kikake: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Uche Nwosu and Eze Madumere are two top contestants from Owerri zone, and supported by many in Owerri zone.

Nwosu was born in Orlu zone but is expected to work like a person from Owerri zone, given his background and long association with Rochas Okorocha who hardly sees Imo state beyond Owerri and his village. Nwosu has since been adopted by Owerri as son of the soil.

As Nwosu/Okorocha versus Madumere squabble goes on, another candidate from Orlu or Okigwe zone shall steal the show from both of them and succeeds Rochas Okorocha for the good of the entire Imo state.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by maclatunji: 12:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Well, the last character that said this got disappointed.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov by OneCorner: 1:29am On Mar 18, 2018
igbos and arrogance and greed
it's either their want or they try to bring d other party down... even if it will cost lives

(1) (Reply)

I Am Working Tirelessly To Bring Together Igbo's, Housa's And Yoruba's To Be One / Fayose Has No Excuse Owing, No One Has Heard Of Ekiti IGR Since I Left - Fayemi / See What Senator Akpabio's Wife Did For A Widow Who Has A Blind Son(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.