Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) (25147 Views)

Senate Opens Condolence Register For Ali Wakili (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili / Senator Ali Wakili Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Abeyjide: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
wink2015:
MUSLIMS AND THEIR HURRY HURRY BURIAL. DIE NOW NOW, BURY NOW NOW without waste time.

They are not like Christians that take the dead to mortuary and then take months to do family meeting upon family meeting before final burial or internment.

Funny enough Muslims do not spend big on burial.

No buying of CASKET even though they can afford a golden casket.

do you know that LATE GEN. MURTALA MUHAMMED, LATE GEN. SANI ABACHA, LATE MAJOR GEN. SHEHU MUSA YAR 'ADUA, PRESIDENT MUSA YAR' ADUA ( THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF THE MAJOR GEN. ) WERE ALL BURIED WITH TRADITIONAL MUSLIMS MAT.

This is not minding the fact that their family can afford a golden casket made in NEWCASTLE OR OXFORD IN ENGLAND.

IT IS WELL.

I don't know how people like you reason. must you bring religion into everything? common
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by kennymartinz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
faorex:
This should be an Eye-opener to all of em.
Life is vanity
Death is inevitable.
valid point mhen but this sooo called thieves would not listen to you. Last home for everyone irrespective of your status in life.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na wa o, person wey sleep for millions of naira bed last night see where him go sleep tonight.

Funjosh, ajepako, mukina, rokiatu, lalasticlala,mynd44,aminat508 repent before it is two late tongue embarassed
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by rabbi1234(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
I hope you know, yours and anybody can be near also.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Saraki looking like so this is where we will all finally end up.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by islamics(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
wink2015:
I have this questions for my muslims brothers and sisters. I do not see christians at the grave yard of senator wakii.

I can only see muslims politicians. where are the christian politicians at the grave yard?

does this mean that christian are not allowed or permitted to attend the burial of a muslims?

If you are a muslims please throw more light on this aspect.

We are all here to learn.
From my little knowledge: the burial rites is a religious acts, so Christian are not permitted. The Christian might be lost when they start praying for the dead there.
Lets wait for the cleric here to clarify stuff because I might be very wrong.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by ismail55(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is the common thing we all get....either you want to or not.death is the only thing that didn’t know rich,star,godess or handsome...it is a common gift to all..let all prepare and talk about it always,because is the only thing that real.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by ArewaWatch: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
wink2015:
I have this questions for my muslims brothers and sisters. I do not see christians at the grave yard of senator wakii.

I can only see muslims politicians. where are the christian politicians at the grave yard?

does this mean that christian are not allowed or permitted to attend the burial of a muslims?

Anyone can attend the funeral of a muslim. As far as Islam is concerned, when it comes to funeral, there are absolutely no religion boundaries as long as the ones attending will adhere to the burial ceremony code of conduct i.e. Maintaining silence throughout the whole ritual.

Look closely, you will see Yakubu Dogara in the pic, he is a christian. I am sure there are many more non-muslims in attendance.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Kachyemmanuel: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
hello

Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Vanity upon vanity...all is vanity! Hope all those big wigs at the funeral took a moment to reflect on life and to remember that it's not all about acquring wealth especially by dubious means but how one lives life!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Heartbender: 3:05am On Mar 18, 2018
After all the looting, lying, conniving, plotting, screwing people, etc this is it? Humans! We never learn.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Quality20(m): 3:25am On Mar 18, 2018
wink2015:

but I tot I saw dogara ,d speaker by d grave na
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by aminho(m): 4:04am On Mar 18, 2018
islamics:

From my little knowledge: the burial rites is a religious acts, so Christian are not permitted. The Christian might be lost when they start praying for the dead there.
[q
wink2015:

uote author=Quality20 post=65931642] but I tot I saw dogara ,d speaker by d grave na[/quote]

Christians are allowed as you can see from the photo goodswill akpabio fmr govenor of akwa ibom is there so is the speaker yakubu dogara
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Many thanks to all those nairaland members on this thread who took time to answer or respond to my earlier question. notably, @ islamics, @ Arewawatch @quality20 @aminho etc

Thanks.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2018
wink2015:

Not like that, let assumed the burial has been we'll arraigned and planned for u will see them all over ... Tell me how did u want the Christian ones to attend this kind of impromptu burial ? Moreso, the Christians around might not know how to speaks Arabic as a language , they will just Ussher them to the reception and be entertain than standing with them without knowing what they are doing ..

Dogara is a Christian as u can see he is with them because he can communicate in Arabic , even sometimes he used to pray in Muslim way .. A lot of Christians are within the compound .....

They are allowed and permitted to stay with them @ the graveyard but, communication with not be pleasant to the none Muslim ( who can't comprehend Arabic language ) ..

That's the fact bro
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2018
islamics:

Are u truly a Muslim ? .. Ur post funny like

Look at the picture with open mind u will see yakubu dogara and co are they Muslims? They stay with them at the graveyard because they can communicate in Arabic language. .. I find it difficult to comprehend ur religion act and where u got it from bro ..
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Lukgaf:
As inevitable as death. If our leaders can be attending the wake keep of people like that. They will reason there own is one day and thereby discharge their duties and stop embezzling. Saraki look at your friend, how many billion naira was put in his grave? Any amount stolen is for your children to share after you have gone.

Shior, Saraki has attended million burials and still deeply rooted in corruption. Who is bad is bad. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Azzakiyya(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Hmmm islam is simple
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Comr(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lukgaf:
As inevitable as death. If our leaders can be attending the wake keep of people like that. They will reason there own is one day and thereby discharge their duties and stop embezzling. Saraki look at your friend, how many billion naira was put in his grave? Any amount stolen is for your children to share after you have gone.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Comr(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
I think it is wrng 4 any1 to judge d senator to hv taken money 4rm d govt coffer witout any tangible evidence.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by ajepako(f): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Na wa o, person wey sleep for millions of naira bed last night see where him go sleep tonight.

Funjosh, ajepako, mukina, rokiatu, lalasticlala,mynd44,aminat508 repent before it is two late tongue embarassed

Two ko

Tiri ni..

Werey Ibadan
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
ajepako:

Two ko

Tiri ni..

Werey Ibadan
the day I go catch you, wa gba
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by islamics(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
hamzyluv:

Are u truly a Muslim ? .. Ur post funny like

Look at the picture with open mind u will see yakubu dogara and co are they Muslims? They stay with them at the graveyard because they can communicate in Arabic language. .. I find it difficult to comprehend ur religion act and where u got it from bro ..

Please, how will you asked me if I am truly a Muslim? I didn't identify those in the picture. For my religion act; I don't get it from politicians because they can't be the benchmark/yardstick, I try to get it from the primary source.
If you are a Muslim then ask yourself; do you wish to buried in a Christian cemetery? If your answer is No, then find out the reason.
PS: let's not sugar-coat anything, Islam is the way it is and not for us to use our ideology/logic. We all know there is difference between a Muslim and a non-Muslim cemetery.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Every body can attend the burial and participate in burying a deceased but the funeral prayer is for muslims alone. They can also mourn the deceased.
Re: Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2018
islamics:

Please, how will you asked me if I am truly a Muslim? I didn't identify those in the picture. For my religion act; I don't get it from politicians because they can't be the benchmark/yardstick, I try to get it from the primary source.
If you are a Muslim then ask yourself; do you wish to buried in a Christian cemetery? If your answer is No, then find out the reason.
PS: let's not sugar-coat anything, Islam is the way it is and not for us to use our ideology/logic. We all know there is difference between a Muslim and a non-Muslim cemetery.
What happened with Christian cemetery? ..they don't dig ground before the burial or what? ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) / Endsars Protest Live From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.