Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Good Occult Fraternities - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Occult Fraternities (46706 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by MAXIbrains(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2017
Please poster how is the initiation process like. Im interested here s my mailing address maxibrains.romeo@writeme.com sammybrownromeo@gmail.com
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by lawsonb(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
how can i join pls call me to tell or send me mail lawsonbrown45@gmail.com my number 08161196032
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Evemarcy155: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by sandwalk: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
The truth is helpful, every help is always challenged with problem else help is not needed.
The truth is that there are 2 ways to solving a problem God's way & Devil's way; either of them comes with a price, their end line is your soul.
However, God has control over devil. Therefore its advisable to first try to solve your problem using God's way but don't die there if the solution is not materialising.
We all have one life to live here on earth; whether you go to heaven or hell only God's grace will decide that. Neither heaven or hell is the end.
God the creator said, there is no death in hell but eternal punishment & I also believe there is no death in heaven, also that devil & his people will be chained & released but with time programme.
Therefore God has the final say.
What I am saying is that, any price you choose to pay to solve your problem is not evil to you & when you pay your price you will be satisfied that you did what you had to do according to the opportunity God the creator gave you.
***************Feel free to criticize me.
But I have tried God's way but it didn't pay up only suffering in poverty.
@@***********If any one here honestly have the contact on how to join occult for wealth kindly WhatsApp me @ 09036074553
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
well money is so needed in our life of today , I need to be connected to group that would that would make a super flyer in all I do , I need money large amount and endless path. if you have a link please call me 09071294850 or email me on collinsonuigbo20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Chris Oyakhilome Releases New Lovely Pictures After Divorce Scandal / Is Sexual Desire A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.