Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Good Occult Fraternities - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Occult Fraternities (46715 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by truthman2012(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Secret knowledge, hidden truth, esoteric revelation, secret meetings, etc. Anything secret is of darkness and that is why it is not made open.

If God keeps something secret for man, He has His reasons. We cannot be as wise as Him. If you discover any secret thing through satanic devices, God will not be happy with you. We have been made to know all we need to know about life in the open word of God.

Wether you believe it or not, very soon we will be no more to face our creator - the Almighty God. Your belief or unbelief does not change this. Where are our forefathers? Gone and being punished or rewarded for their deed on earth. We shall soon join them.

So many good things are said about secret cults only to discover the evil they are in after joining them. We have heard many testimonies of those who made that mistake, many of them lost their lives and went straight to hell. Ask the witches, the ogbonis, the wiccans etc, those who were fortunate to get saved, you will understand what I'm saying.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by lind2011(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Join cult is in the search of making money and living a happy life, but you can acquire all that easily without stress or joining any secret cult. For those who are interested in making money, every good thing including money, comes with extra effort so to be successful in life, famous, loved and make money. All u need do is a "Spiritual Bath" and every wicked power delaying ur progress will clear off and good things will come to you like, money, favour from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call on 07019808636.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
admin no see this kind topic make them remove am na my own dem sabi remove...nonsense angry angry
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
lind2011:

Join cult is in the search of making money and living a happy life, but you can acquire all that easily without stress or joining any secret cult. For those who are interested in making money, every good thing including money, comes with extra effort so to be successful in life, famous, loved and make money. All u need do is a "Spiritual Bath" and every wicked power delaying ur progress will clear off and good things will come to you like, money, favour from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call on 07019808636.

so u sef dey scam ni? spiritual bath
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by roqrules04(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
monday1988:
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS
WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of
10million or 20million niara
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000
USD
A Dream House bought in the
country of your own
choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream
tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership
package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in
the World A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000
USD into your
bank account every month as a
member One Month booked Appointment
with Top 5 world
Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in
the World.
If you are interested call the
agent now +2348184149004 or send your
e-mail togreatillumina
tihighprist@gma il.com for immediately
initiation.New members
registration is now open onlineBENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS
WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of
USD
country of your own
choice
tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership
package
Access to Bohemian Grove
USD into your
with Top 5 world
the World.
e-mail togreatillumina
initiation.New members
registration is now open online
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS
WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of
USD
country of your own
choice
tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership
package
Access to Bohemian Grove
USD into your
with Top 5 world
the World.
e-mail togreatillumina
initiation.New members
registration is now open online

Shey dey dan give you ur own money and dream house abi??.. *yimu*
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by TheAlchemist: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
@GODSON2009 your comments are truly appreciated. You have exposed all that is wrong with the African ritual practice of human sacrifices which still persists till today.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by begod: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015
rasputinn:

[size=14pt]Oh shut your traps; the two of you
You say occult means hidden,hidden from what.You failed to write the proper definition,why is it shrouded in secrecy.Occult is something pertaining to magic or astrology and hidden from the eye and beyond the realm of human comprehension.

In essence the above description is just a another way of saying SATANIC,so y'all can yada yada all you want,not a few nairalanders will actually be un-bamboozled by your tissue of lies[/size]
i laugh at your ignorant, drugs are they evil? But some drugs can be dangerous in the hand of the ignorant so they need to be kept away from them. So likewise some truth can be dangerous if tell it to babies, pls use your head.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Pennyways: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Curiousmind:
Hi NL

I want to use This Medium to Educate the public, that all Occult fraternities are not Evil

Whenever a Nigerian hears the word ''FRATENITY'' or ''BROTHERHOOD'' or ''OCCULT'' what comes into their minds are Devil Agents

Home Videos, Churches have realy painted all fraternities black in Nigeria

Evil Fraternities exist and Good Fraternities also exist

Below are the list of The Good Fraternities
which of this fraternities are you into? send me an invitation, As I will love to be a member of one

THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD

FREEMASONRY

GARETH KNIGHT

FRATERNITY OF THE INNER LIGHT

BROTHERHOOD OF SATURN

COLLEGE OF THELEMA

ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS

ARGENTEUM ASTRUM

AURUM SOLIS

BUILDERS OF THE ADYTUM

HERMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN

ANCIENT MYSTICAL ORDER ROSAE CRUCIS

TEMPLE OF SET

TEMPLE OF THE DARK SUN

DRAGON ROUGE

FUDOSI

HOREV CLUB

FRATERNITA LVX OCCULTA

SERVANTS OF THE LIGHT

SISTERS OF LIGHT

THE SANGUINARIUM

These fraternities aforesaid mention, Teaches it members the secret laws of God, Nature and Tools for developing Ones soul for Ascension

Informations on this Topic are welcome

Thank You
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by sonofthemorning: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
good day true knowledge seekers,have you
heard of the pinacle of Gold club?i guess not.well
u heard it now, if you are in search of a
brotherhood that would take you to the pinacle
of Gold,grant you your desire you can only
immagine then join us before we shut the doors to the GOLDEN palace .as we all know that
nothing goes for nothing but feel free to reach us
on 07018769714.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by yinkardare: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its cost nothing to get into a brotherhood. Just you. If you want to see the light you are welcome it is for the bold and desperate ones. 09053152572. Bless you.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by analice107: 1:12am On Jan 11, 2016
MrBible:
Do these Occult Fraternities collect 10% from thier member's salaries as well?
My Bible. It would ve been better if it was 10% they collect, but they collect your soul and that's all you have.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by analice107: 1:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Tudor6:

Hahahahhahahahahhahahhhha. Oh shiit.

This Hypocrite has probably never read the Old Testament. Blood shed? Innocent babies killed? Babaric laws? Murder? Genocide? Plunder? ALL in the Bible.

Infact I challenge you, Name one so-called "evil" aspect of our traditional religion of old and I will show you an equivalent in the old testament. Hypocrites.

Maybe if you really read the "thick volumes" in your fathers library you would see that the sins you deride your " progenitors" for, the "white man" has done far far worse and it was the same man who took your brother and sisters and enslaved them like donkeys that brought this dirty religion of christianity to us. So stop contradicting yourself!
And blood was shed as human sacrifice to Yahweh is the question there.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by analice107: 1:20am On Jan 11, 2016
DeepSight:

I don't think I need to say much as Tudor and MyJoe have addressed your post already. Let me just note that the Old Testament is replete with the greatest horde of barbaric and murderous practices such as cannot be found anywhere else. The New Testament, for its part, is founded on the ritualistic human sacrifice of Jesus' blood. Thus you have no case, sir.
I hear the voice of Satan coming out of your mouth. The question is, was the blood offered to God as sacrifice?
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by DeepSight(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
^^^ How dare you?
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by stonemasonn: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
rasputinn:
****Hisses***** and leaves a thread were people are hell-bent on being hell-bound
@rasputinn, do you know the real Rasputin was an occult member.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Myself2(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2016
stonemasonn:
@rasputinn, do you know the real Rasputin was an occult member.

Do you know the meaning if occult? ??

By the way, what do you mean by the real Rasputin.
What has that got to do with raspy baba
You don't even know,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Releases New Lovely Pictures After Divorce Scandal / Is Sexual Desire A Sin? / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.