Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document (683 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2018
A friend of mine (25 years old) who's from a family of 9 (polygamous family) and the sixth child.
In 2015 he bought a plot of land and I'm 2016 he was able to develop the plot of land, in 2017 he bought another plot of land (bigger plot this time) in more open and developing community and he also started another building.

Due to some reason best known to him he gave his father the doc of both buildings and plot of land , he said he gave him the doc for safe keeping.

For some time now his wife with whom they have one child already have been asking for the land and house documents, she have been telling my friend to take the docs from his father and keep them in the bank. She said she have reasons which is only best known to her that she won't tell my friend her reasons why she want my friend to keep the doc in the bank.

My friend is confused on what to do, please what's your advice on this?
Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2018
YoungFr:
She said she have reasons which is only best known to her that she won't tell my friend her reasons why she want my friend to keep the doc in the bank.

My friend is confused on what to do, please what's your advice on this?

We won't know what to tell 'your friend' until we know THAT REASON his wife is talking about!

It could be positive or negative!
Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Do not tell her.there are only 2 things involved;
either she wants to kill you and own your property or
She is looking for security incase you die a natural death,your family won't be able to deprive her of the said properties.be wise,women are very dangerous.
Do not give or tell her!!
And yeah,I don't buy that your 'friend' story so cut the shit

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Btw, although I am 101% sure that YOU are YOUR FRIEND in this story, but it's all good.

How do I know?
Your friend is 25 years, and has a child from his wife....... and your moniker is Young father?
Issokay!

Sense will not kill me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Lol, YoungFr doesn't mean Young Father but simply means Young Friday.
Sense will kill you one day grin grin grin

post=65959702:

Btw, although I am 101% sure that YOU are YOUR FRIEND in this story, but it's all good.

How do I know?
Your friend is 25 years, and has a child from his wife....... and your moniker is Young father?
Issokay!

Sense will not kill me!
Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2018
YoungFr:
Lol, YoungFr doesn't mean Young Father but simply means Young Friday.
Sense will kill you one day grin grin grin

All liars will go to ..................!!
Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by Pierohandsome: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Ofcourse she is right, how cn u keep ur document with ur father whn u hv ur own family- wife and kid. What if something happens to u? Ur property is gone.

Collect ur document from ur father and take it to the bank, use ur child and ur wife as 1st and 2nd next of kin.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by bibijay123(f): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Your friend took a wrong move by giving the documents to his father, especially knowing that he has other children. It's best to take the documents to the bank and maybe make his father the next of kin if he loves the old man that much. It would have even been wiser to give the documents to his mom, I am sure she wouldn't try to take his properties away from him. However, as a married man with a child, the baby is supposed to be the next of kin. Make sure you tell your friend this, I can't waste my energy typing this for nothing o angry

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2018
nwanneni:
Do not tell her.there are only 2 things involved;
either she wants to kill you and own your property or
She is looking for security incase you die a natural death,your family won't be able to deprive her of the said properties.be wise,women are very dangerous.
Do not give or tell her!!
And yeah,I don't buy that your 'friend' story so cut the shit

You are so on point. The op should as well start writing his will once he does what she wants. Nonsense angry
Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by miracool946: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2018
ok
Re: She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document by Barzinime(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
I swear grin
post=65959702:

How do I know?
Issokay!

Sense will not kill me!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Chase Females? / Bitter Love / Sex Before Marriage Is It Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.