Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss (598 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss by MiztaCreamzy(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Check out the lovely picture of a man proposing to his long time girlfriend. She said YES.

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2018
The Man's head Look UGANDANly- Zimbabwean ... MUST BE THEM AGAIN... MISS! undecided
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss by Solidkay(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
I swear,

that guy can't be loyal.
I mean, why would he support his leg with that pillow

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss by highqueen(f): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2018
miss..poor concept.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
I see nothing wrong with it. An engagement is an engagement. His is pretty simple. It must be from the heart.
Personally, I'm very suspicious of & shy away from anything too showy & attracting a lot of unnecessary attention.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss by Macnnoli4(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2018
A 'colourful hit', the only miss is erm... The car seems to want a new family hug
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss by Macnnoli4(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

If Your GF Never Asked To Take A Selfie With You,you're A Side Nigga Bro / See What Indobaba Tweeted About SEX DOLL (hilarious) / EXTREME LOVE: I’m 19 And My Wife Is 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.