Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (1865 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by espiritdav(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys,

A friend of mine really needs advice. He travelled out of the country to Texas for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, he discharged all his Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, he met a lady of Haitian descent that he fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and they supposedly bonded. She invited him to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make them be together without sin. To my Naija guy in a Trump infected society, he gladly agreed. To him, this was too good to be true, and he felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when he realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give his girl. The ring he brought was, according to the girls mother, was not of quality value, and enquired how he got it. She then took him shopping, got another ring and told him to pay for it later. Guy actually got the ring from the girls pastor, who, out of consideration, gave him a ring he was meant to give his wife. Apparently, the girls mum had recognised the ring and the info filtered to the girl. Na so the girl just start to de para for my guy... Back to back nagging... And this was the first red flag. Next, his girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with the guy,which the guy tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since they were having a marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, the girls behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to the guy and all. Then it happened one day... They had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to their engagement, but she said they were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind. On the engagement day, she went through her guys phone and saw a message to another girl. Right there again, she said she was calling it off.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, the guy had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad. Eventually, they had a terrible argument, where she promised to make sure he pays for child support even though they are not married. He also promised to make sure she deports him back, and make his life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, as my friend had to just end it,especially with later threats of her killing him. Now, my friend is concerned about her threats, and the prospect sof paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2018
The girl is a very PARANOID soul.
She should give birth, and they know what to do after then.
She has him under her arm now, She has An Ace up her Sleeve.
Only your guy can know the right thing for him.

Been there, done that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by ryd3(m): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Can he relocate to another state? As funny as this girls attitude is, she might end up making real her threats. This is why naija guys come back home to marry grin
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and hep ur guy to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Bloomyloo: 6:07am On Mar 20, 2018
post=65987442:
He should do what he feels like doing.

You can just resist the temptation to comment if you have nothing meaningful to say.

@ OP, maybe ur friend can begin to keep video records of various moments of her irrational behavior. Something he could show the court when the time is right.
He can also file for custody in the process, on the grounds that she is mentally unstable and unfit to train a child.

5 Likes

Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 20, 2018
he should come back home. simple
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by EngrMcDon(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Inukwa!!!
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by DWJOBScom(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2018
He should have ended the whole thing the moment the babe's mum rejected the ring.

4 Likes

Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Blakjewelry(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2018
One chance apc style
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by agbonkamen(f): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerian nigas and white women.... Enjoy your new white woman

1 Like

Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by OwnNAIJA: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Just close the story book
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Shugarlord213: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Make i no liƩ, i go still marry her than marry any stewpid naija girl olorun gbo

1 Like

Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Give Me One Reason Why I Should Marry These ill-breded white Girls
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by khiaa(f): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
espiritdav:
Hello guys,

A friend of mine really needs advice. He traveled out of the country to Texas for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, he discharged all his Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, he met a lady of Haitian descent that he fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and they supposedly bonded. She invited him to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make them be together without sin. To my Naija guy in a Trump infected society, he gladly agreed. To him, this was too good to be true, and he felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when he realized her mother requested for a ring of high value to give his girl. The ring he brought was, according to the girl's mother, was not of quality value, and enquired how he got it. She then took him shopping, got another ring and told him to pay for it later. Guy actually got the ring from the girl's pastor, who, out of consideration, gave him a ring he was meant to give his wife. Apparently, the girls mum had recognized the ring and the info filtered to the girl. Na so the girl just start to de para for my guy... Back to back nagging... And this was the first red flag. Next, his girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage but started using foul language with the guy, which the guy tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since they were having a marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, the girl's behavior became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to the guy and all. Then it happened one day... They had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day of their engagement, but she said they were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind. On the engagement day, she went through her guy's phone and saw a message to another girl. Right there again, she said she was calling it off.

Over time, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, the guy had started doubting her mental stability and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad. Eventually, they had a terrible argument, where she promised to make sure he pays for child support even though they are not married. He also promised to make sure she deports him back, and make his life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, as my friend had to just end it, especially with later threats of her killing him. Now, my friend is concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do bike?

Make sure your friend doesn't sign any paternity papers until he gets a DNA test done on the child. What he has to do is to be there in the hospital when the child is born and request a DNA test, that way he will not have to pay for it. Tell him to record her threatening him.

2 Likes

Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by khiaa(f): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2018
agbonkamen:
Nigerian nigas and white women.... Enjoy your new white woman

He said she is Haitian. undecided
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by khiaa(f): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
Give Me One Reason Why I Should Marry These ill-breded white Girls

Haitian is Black. angry
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2018
khiaa:

Haitian is Black. angry
whats Up... Remember me?
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by khiaa(f): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
whats Up... Remember me?

Of course, I do. smiley How have you been?
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
khiaa:

Of course, I do. smiley How have you been?
Doing Good Although We Still Struggling To Be More Important Than Cows over Here...

How Is California
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2018
espiritdav:
Hello guys,

A friend of mine really needs advice. He travelled out of the country to Texas for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, he discharged all his Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, he met a lady of Haitian descent that he fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and they supposedly bonded. She invited him to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make them be together without sin. To my Naija guy in a Trump infected society, he gladly agreed. To him, this was too good to be true, and he felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when he realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give his girl. The ring he brought was, according to the girls mother, was not of quality value, and enquired how he got it. She then took him shopping, got another ring and told him to pay for it later. Guy actually got the ring from the girls pastor, who, out of consideration, gave him a ring he was meant to give his wife. Apparently, the girls mum had recognised the ring and the info filtered to the girl. Na so the girl just start to de para for my guy... Back to back nagging... And this was the first red flag. Next, his girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with the guy,which the guy tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since they were having a marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, the girls behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to the guy and all. Then it happened one day... They had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to their engagement, but she said they were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind. On the engagement day, she went through her guys phone and saw a message to another girl. Right there again, she said she was calling it off.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, the guy had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad. Eventually, they had a terrible argument, where she promised to make sure he pays for child support even though they are not married. He also promised to make sure she deports him back, and make his life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, as my friend had to just end it,especially with later threats of her killing him. Now, my friend is concerned about her threats, and the prospect sof paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?

My interest is what program did he go, men need comot this country is frustrating.

Anyways my advise is he should play the mugu get married her for the papers. If she divorces him the better, then he relocates to another state.
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by DrSleekQas(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
remain focused
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
khiaa:

Make sure your friend doesn't sign any paternity papers until he gets a DNA test done on the child. What he has to do is to be there in the hospital when the child is born and request a DNA test, that way he will not have to pay for it. Tell him to record her threatening him.
. lols DNA na moi moi abi, do you think carrying out DNA is so easy, the both couple have to be aware and ascertain to it. Moreover money for DNA no be rice and beans own ooo. So the guy better just look for a way out or if I were him I would just play along get some strong evidence to use against the gilr when the time finally comes. Getting a DNA done might reduce the guys bank account drastically, that is if he has the money sef .
Re: My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by khiaa(f): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. lols DNA na moi moi abi, do you think carrying out DNA is so easy, the both couple have to be aware and ascertain to it. Moreover money for DNA no be rice and beans own ooo. So the guy better just look for a way out or if I were him I would just play along get some strong evidence to use against the gilr when the time finally comes. Getting a DNA done might reduce the guys bank account drastically, that is if he has the money sef .

Did you even read my post? I told him to be at the hospital at the time of the child's birth and ask for a DNA test, that way the test will be free.

(1) (Reply)

Wetin The Girl At The Middle Dey Find? {picture} / A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? / He Broke Up With Me Because I Laughed During Liverpool Match (UCHE AM SORRY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.