Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me (5454 Views)

Why You Just Cant Get Your Ex Back / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
misshoree:
She is jealous,maybe she doesn't trust you
Hmmmmmm i'm kinda confused about the way she feels sometimes, one day we stood at the gate discussing with a lady above 40yrs, the discussion was long she just got angry left us and went inside. But with our conversations here i 've now realise what some of the problems now are.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by capsule(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
exactly what my babe is subjecting me through... mehn... sometimes I feel drained trying to save us, getting tired, if I take a walk now, that's how she will initiate reverse psychology.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by misshoree(f): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
Hmmmmmm i'm kinda confused about the way she feels sometimes, one day we stood at the gate discussing with a lady above 40yrs, the discussion was long she just got angry left us and went inside. But with our conversations here i 've now realise what some of the problems now are.
good for you
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Mcy56(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
Now i see what the problem is ''immatured adult''

I think the main problem is that she's idle and feels insecure.
Is she a house wife? If yes, then get her occupied so that some work stuffs will fill part of her head and she will reduce her dependence on you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
misshoree:
good for you
Hahahaahaha @ ''good for you''.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mcy56:

I think the main problem is that she's idle and feels insecure.
Is she a house wife? If yes, then get her occupied so that some work stuffs will fill part of her head and she will reduce her dependence on you.

yea....... this night i 've planned to jokingly tell her to start looking for job, she's here watching t.v
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Mcy56(f): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
yea....... this night i 've planned to jokingly tell her to start looking for job, she's here watching t.v

Dont leave the search to her alone 'cos she would do nada!
Collect her CV or make one for her and be on the look-out for a job that suits her. Know that you need to discuss this with her first anyway.

In my humble opinion, even if a man is very rich, its most times advisable to keep your wife occupied....... might not be secular job but could be opening a shop for her whereby she gets her hands busy and mind active. She stays at home and would watch TV from morning till night, small time she will have friends around and then, gossips starts.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
capsule:
exactly what my babe is subjecting me through... mehn... sometimes I feel drained trying to save us, getting tired, if I take a walk now, that's how she will initiate reverse psychology.
Hahaahahaha, atleast i'm not alone.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Dont leave the search to her alone 'cos she would do nada!
Collect her CV or make one for her and be on the look-out for a job that suits her. Know that you need to discuss this with her first anyway.

In my humble opinion, even if a man is very rich, its most times advisable to keep your wife occupied....... might not be secular job but could be opening a shop for her whereby she gets her hands busy and mind active. She stays at home and would watch TV from morning till night, small time she will have friends around and then, gossips starts.....
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate this.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Richie0974: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
seems Your Marriage Is Fresh

Your siggy makes so much sense.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Richie0974:

Your siggy makes so much sense.
wink
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Is your wife thesame girl that has finished you? I mean the one u fall in love with after searching for 8 years? The one thas has a husband in the village?
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol...someone has got a childish wife cheesy

They are childish when they are in love, nothing better than a childish wife

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by gabinogem(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

that's being over possessive & it's quite erratic... Lol... an abnormal love. cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Pearl05(f): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

It's better to be a childish wife in love than devilish evil plotting wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Pearl05(f): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Do you have little ones yet? ..... Knock her off on a 9 months course, as soon as they arrived you will be the one to start complaining that she doesn't have your time.

Also get her a job or set up business is very good.

You can take her along with you for nor official engagements.

@happy200
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2018
gabinogem:
that's being over possessive & it's quite erratic... Lol... an abnormal love. cheesy

People who have good things don't appreciate it as much as when they don't have it
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by gabinogem(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

People who have good things don't appreciate it as much as when they don't have it
lol...normal things should be well appreciated...not abnormal ones.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Pearl05:
Do you have little ones yet? ..... Knock her off on a 9 months course, as soon as they arrived you will be the one to start complaining that she doesn't have your time.

Also get her a job or set up business is very good.

You can take her along with you for nor official engagements.

@happy200
yea................ lol tnx friend 'll work out plans from now on.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Iam happy to be here Nairaland, i think we are geting it right now, people here are so caring. i'm so Happy tnx all!.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Mcy56(f): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
happy200:
Iam happy to be here Nairaland, i think we are geting it right now, people here are so caring. i'm so Happy tnx all!.

Good for you dear! cool

Dont mind those people calling over-possessiveness good thing o. It leads to serious jealousy and the wife could either harm you or someone else all in the name of love jealousy at a point in time.

You mentioned how she behaved when you were talking with an elderly woman. The jealousy could grow to the extent that she would have hurt another woman (if she's a violent type) before knowing that she's your relative or that you are not befriending her.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Sounds like the girl I just broke up with. Emotionally unstable.

The fact is I've not asked her for a date yet but she's all over me like we're married. Demands reassurance all d time. Sometimes I call like 5 times a day...long calls for dat matter like 20min and above. She said she was going abroad in 1yr time and we can keep chatting online while shes there. Abeg tell me how dat is possible..to be waiting for 3 yrs depending online. She tenderly gives herself to me dat I struggled strongly against having sex with her. Thank God I didn't.

She travelled from where she stays in lagos to be with her sister in ota who just gave birth and she just suddenly changed telling me all she want is friendship and boldly said some things that she normally wouldn't say to my face when we're together. Now she's quitted. I can't explain d emotional trauma I'm going thru now but I thank God it happened, at least we're not married yet. We've parted for good.

Was just planning to pay her a surprise visit to officially ask her for a date and then take her to my aunt's place on eid-el-fitri celebration cus my aunt is a Muslim. I wanted her to meet my family and I know they'll like her esp cus she's from my state.

If I had engaged her and she goes abroad, this is how she would have placed me on emotional hang over.

Hmm. This is so touching!
I feel your pain, brother!
A better lady will come your way. She wasn't meant for you, hence you wouldn't have had a bitter story to tell.

Sorry!
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Kobicove(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
She needs a job to keep her occupied undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video OF Man On White T-shirt Looking Erotically At Woman's Backside At A Club / Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) / Woman stripped nak£d by group of men, flogged mercilessly, and filmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.