Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) (5454 Views)

If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by GistMore11: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass After 2 Years.

A Twitter user's tweet of her friend's boyfriend eventually becoming the friend's husband has finally come to pass, two years after she shared the tweet.

@Ehpeaphany tweeted on September 11, 2017;

My friend just sent a picture of her new bf. I dont want to scare her but I know this is her husband. Just gon save this tweet till later.

Two years after the tweet was shared on the platform, she excitedly shared photos from her friend's wedding ceremony. She wrote;

Update: They’re married and I’m so delighted that I got to see it happen. I still can NOT believe I spent the weekend with my girls. My heart is full.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/ladys-tweet-of-her-friends-boyfriend-becoming-her-husband-comes-to-pass-after-2-years

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by GistMore11: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Officialgarri: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pure psychology.
She knows her female friend is clingy. One who would tie down a guy with anything. Tears, sex, pity, money, recharge card, come and see my parents and any other means available.

The guy on the other hand is an hopeless guy whom she knew he's in serious need of a wife since his previous girlfriend whom he dated for 12 years left him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
From the topic I thought she ended up marrying her friend's boyfriend.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by daddytime(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Funny and confusing thread.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Kurtis02(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Topic ehnn.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
thesicilian:
Same here to. Confusing topic.
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Kendumazy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Beautiful!
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
She has been PERMANENTLY EMPLOYED.
MARRIAGE is a Lady's Permanent Job.
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
GistMore11:

A Twitter user's tweet of her friend's boyfriend eventually becoming the friend's husband has finally come to pass, two years after she shared the tweet.

This guy and COPY and PASTE from Linda Ikeji's blog are 5 and 6.

Always at alert to copy new posts from her.

You should be awarded with Nigeria's No. 1st Copy and Paste Blogger grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by LearnITsmash(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
They will still end up divorced, nonsense undecided
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
They will still end up divorced, nonsense undecided

Bad energy stay far away angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by GistAlert: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by DesChyko: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Pure psychology.
She knows her female friend is clingy. One who would tie down a guy with anything. Tears, sex, pity, money, recharge card, come and see my parents and any other means available.

The guy on the other hand is an hopeless guy whom she knew he's in serious need of a wife since his previous girlfriend whom he dated for 12 years left him.

Trying to sound Nwamaikpe-listic abi.
Ain't working out though.

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by KingWarri: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
thesicilian:
Confusing topic

1 Like

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by KingWarri: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
GistMore11:
Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass After 2 Years.

@Ehpeaphany tweeted on September 11, 2017;

My friend just sent a picture of her new bf. I dont want to scare her but I know this is her husband. Just gon save this tweet till later.

Two years after the tweet was shared on the platform, she excitedly shared photos from her friend's wedding ceremony. She wrote;

Update: They’re married and I’m so delighted that I got to see it happen. I still can NOT believe I spent the weekend with my girls. My heart is full.
Confusing topic op
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Larryfest(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Op why are you confusing yourself naa

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by uchennamani(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
Pure psychology.

Anu mpama!
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Sammez94: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:
She has been PERMANENTLY EMPLOYED.
MARRIAGE is a Lady's Permanent Job.

This one weak me
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by 9jaBloke: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2019
I'd have wed her too
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2019
thesicilian:
I tire.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by IceColdVeins(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
I had to stop a minute to re-verify the moniker while I read through his lines...dude WANNABE savage.
DesChyko:

Trying to sound Nwamaikpe-listic abi.
Ain't working out though.
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by djoe21(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
Same here to. Confusing topic.

Don't blame the topic, blame English language. It is confusing at times.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by thesicilian: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
djoe21:

Don't blame the topic, blame English language. It is confusing at times.
true that

1 Like

Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by castro(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
There are some ladies who have that uncanny ability to see beyond. I have come across some of them.
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by mumumugu(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
Pure psychology.

you get bad mouth wallahi
Re: Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) by Skmoda360(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
This op is a confusing confuser........

(1) (Reply)

A Female Lecturer Is Interested In Me / My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me / What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.